What video Game Character Are You?

guess i am solid snake we got a lot of those around here dont we :)

could not get the picture to post

vg_link.jpg

I'm off to see the princess.

I dunno....I also answered that I'd wear armor, kick alien ass and that I love Milla Jovovich.  :unsure:

It seems that your answer for question #1 predetermines your character while most of the other questions will do nothing.

Here's how I see it:

Sword = Link

Fists and Feet = Chun Li

Turtle Shells = Mario (Duh!)

Assault Rifle = Master Chief

Hand Gun = Solid Snake, Tommy Vercetti, Jill Valentine or Lara Croft

Bigass Shot Gun = Tommy Vercetti, Jill Valentine or Lara Croft

Futuristic Laser Gun = Samus Aran

The Spikes on Your Back = Sonic (Duh!)

Questions #3 and #6 may also determine your character:

#3: Zombies = Jill Valentine

#3: Terrorists = Solid Snake

#3: Army General = Solid Snake

#3: Cops, Politicians, Prostitutes, Anyone = Tommy Vercetti

#6: Archaeologist = Lara Croft

Edited by areaseven

I got Solid Snake. :(

I picked sword dammit. I think like, ONE of my answers was a solid snake. :(

Oh, btw.. I've noticed that we've been having a bunch of these threads lately. Not a ton, but enough for me to notice. That's just fine to have stuff like this, but please make sure there aren't any other "What X Are you?" threads on the front page of this forum to keep clutter down, k?

Your favorite celebrity also tips your results one way or another-- picking Mila Jovanovich, I got Jill Valentine... picking Ahnuld got me Solid Snake. Guess I was straddling the line between the two of them with all my other answers: Can use a gun, prefer assault rifles, wanted to be a cop, etc.

-Al

hmmm. Super Elite soldier, I protect humankind, I wouldntbe in a movie, i would be a martial artist, I like martial artist movies. hmmmm.oh yah, im male (dur) and im 128 bit.

The Martial Artist answers should've given you Chun-Li, but since the Super Elite Soldier and Protect Humankind answers came in first, you got Master Chief.

Your favorite celebrity also tips your results one way or another-- picking Mila Jovanovich, I got Jill Valentine... picking Ahnuld got me Solid Snake. Guess I was straddling the line between the two of them with all my other answers: Can use a gun, prefer assault rifles, wanted to be a cop, etc.

-Al

Not really. I tried the survey a few more times, and picking Milla Jovovich got me Lara Croft, while picking Ahnuld got me Sonic.