Who has the guts to 'Jet Fire' their 1/48?

You know, the problem with you MacrossWorld custom show-offs is that you do the same crap over and over again. Your customs are fantastic, but lack a certain "nostalgic" something I'm sure EVERYONE in this forum has been wanting to see -- JET FIRE! ;)

Afterall, most of us had Jet Fire as our first valk. Time to give it some props.

(this post is all-in-fun; but hell, you gotta admit, it would be cool if someone did one).

Maybe valkyrie-exchange.com can donate a 1/48 valk (hehe)...

jetfire.jpg

Edited by fifbeat

hi i asked for this a while back no one has done one yet, I was planning on doing one for myself and posting the pics. but I have been somewhat short on funds so i can not save up and get the 1/48 i need for it. hopefully we will see one soon, I always thought that this one would make a real nice custom

Chris

Someone customed a 1/60 into a Jetfire a long time ago here. It looks very nice and some parts were changed to make it look better. I'm too lazy to dig it up though.

Someone customed a 1/60 into a Jetfire a long time ago here. It looks very nice and some parts were changed to make it look better. I'm too lazy to dig it up though.

I remember of this super 1/60 Jetfire custom and now I join you and look forward to see an awesome 1/48 one :lol:

You know, I always wondered WHY just WHY they called Sky Fire, Jet Fire, and WHY he just looked like a VF-1 rip off? Than I read one of the new comics and walah! 0_o it's armor, thank god it's just armor!

Because it would be stupid to take a $200 valkyrie w/ armor and turn it into a cheesy looking knock-off. I know the Jetfire is legit but it's basically a bootleg. I like Jetfire's with the nostalgia and all, but I much rather have the real thing or the type of custom's the pro's are making here.

Because it would be stupid to take a $200 valkyrie w/ armor and turn it into a cheesy looking knock-off.  I know the Jetfire is legit but it's basically a bootleg.  I like Jetfire's with the nostalgia and all, but I much rather have the real thing or the type of custom's the pro's are making here.

i think it would be nice to see a jetfire ;)

I know the Jetfire is legit but it's basically a bootleg
:huh: You mean to you right? Edited by jasonkimberson

I'm sure somebody archived the 1/60 Jetfire by RTH, which was really awesome.

Basically we haven't seen any custom 1/48 because there has to be certain filling of requirements in that equation.

Someone who digs Jetfire

+

And is also willing to sacrifice a $200 valk

+

And who has either the skills or money to make it

=

1/48 Jetfire.

Until you get those three requirements, it ain't gonna happen.

We saw alot more "out there" customs with the 1/55 and 1/60's because they were pretty available and relatively cheap. It seems most of the custom 1/48's have been pretty reserved by comparison. And basically, that's a money issue. The 1/48 is an expensive toy to mess with.

Basically we haven't seen any custom 1/48 because there has to be certain filling of requirements in that equation.

Someone who digs Jetfire

+

+

=

1/48 Jetfire.

We saw alot more "out there" customs with the 1/55 and 1/60's because they were pretty available and relatively cheap. It seems most of the custom 1/48's have been pretty reserved by comparison. And basically, that's a money issue. The 1/48 is an expensive toy to mess with.

:(

when i got my 1/48 i was thinking i could have bought an xbox or something electronic... :lol:

Someone who digs Jetfire

+

+

=

1/48 Jetfire.

Aint that the truth. I am already running into issues with my customization of the TV max 1/48. Chest plate is all cracked to hell and the canopy piece crumbled thanks to the ELO I was using to remove the paint. I am ordering parts from Fulcy as I type.

Someone who digs Jetfire

+

+

=

1/48 Jetfire.

We saw alot more "out there" customs with the 1/55 and 1/60's because they were pretty available and relatively cheap.  It seems most of the custom 1/48's have been pretty reserved by comparison.  And basically, that's a money issue.  The 1/48 is an expensive toy to mess with.

Aint that the truth. I am already running into issues with my customization of the TV max 1/48. Chest plate is all cracked to hell and the canopy piece crumbled thanks to the ELO I was using to remove the paint. I am ordering parts from Fulcy as I type.

Was that the chestplate I just sent you?! :o

EXO, did you made this? Sorry, but I want one now... It does look awesome :D

No, Rick the Hunter from the old boards made it. He did a great job. I think many people wanted it when he posted it the first time. It'd be interesting what kind of hysteria a 1/48 would make at the TF2005 boards. :p

No, Rick the Hunter from the old boards made it. He did a great job. I think many people wanted it when he posted it the first time. It'd be interesting what kind of hysteria a 1/48 would make at the TF2005 boards. :p

Man, RTH really did a bang-up job on it, didn't he? It looks so stock.

I remember the first time I saw it my mind had to figure out why Jetfire had gotten so dern poseable. Took my brain a few seconds to realize it was a 1/60... :lol:

Someone who digs Jetfire

+

+

=

1/48 Jetfire.

We saw alot more "out there" customs with the 1/55 and 1/60's because they were pretty available and relatively cheap.  It seems most of the custom 1/48's have been pretty reserved by comparison.  And basically, that's a money issue.  The 1/48 is an expensive toy to mess with.

Was that the chestplate I just sent you?! :o

No. That chestplate you sent me is the replacement. BTW, thank you for saving my bacon for giving me a replacement.

Awesome Jetfire, the 1/60 looks great.

Many TFer fans I have met have no idea of the 1/48's existence, so they would probably be convinced they were looking at the proto for a MP Jetfire, which you could argue the 1/48 sorta is :lol::lol::p:ph34r:

Edited by GobotFool

well, I dont have any 1/48s, but I did custom up a 1/200 Super VF-1S to be Jetfire. I super posabled it with Gundam parts, adn painted it all weatehred and beat up.

Its in my minis gallery on another site:

http://www.lordsofthebattlefield.com/galle...s.php?album=151

that 1/60 btw, is fricken awesome...

Nice work on moding the joints on that 1/200!

Does anybody know what episodes of the transformers jetfire appeared in? I'd like to see them just to compare animation styles. If anybody has screen caps please post em up.

Jetfire never appeared it the show. They used a similar character called Skyfire to get around copyrights, I guess.