The Hot Anime Cosplay Chicks Thread

Back on topic:

(yeah I know, but it's the only pic of cosplay I have, it's to get the attention away

from **********)

:o Very good.

If you guys want serious cosplayers (professional and amateur), you should head out to the San Diego Comic-con and the Atlanta Dragon-con. ;)

San Diego Comic-con

IMG_0084.JPG

Dragon-con

Edit: Pics too big.

SDCC = sweaty & smelly crowd.

Oh, and there's a hot chick in that costume. :D

cant tell which one is worst. the guy playing as a giant ball sac from japan or the paper valk with wrong head.

SDCC = sweaty & smelly crowd.

Oh, and there's a hot chick in that costume. :D

hahaha, that just looks wrong. and you say there's a hot chick under there? Man, I don't know if that's possible! :p:D:lol:

Guys, if this thread is going to exist, you MUST NOT insult any of the cosplayers' looks. Go ahead and discuss the costumes, and you may compliment their looks. But ABSOLUTELY NO inslurming. K? Anyone else remember the Edo fiasco that got him banned?

A reminder:

Attention

I'm the one that's ruining the fun.

In my opinion those who dress up are either,

Exhibitionist.

or

Delusional.

or

Has a real interest in costuming.

That just my opinion.

Post pics of "Hot" woman cosplay chicks and "Cute" girls. If she barely looks 18 expect her pic to get edited if she looks too "Hot".

"Hot" and "Skanky" are two different things. Expect "Skanky" to get edited.

Don't post large pics. If I have to scroll from side to side to see a pic (no matter visually pleasing it is ) it will get edited.

Yeah and no "man faye".

PS: I'm serious about the size of the pics.

Don't post large pics. If I have to scroll from side to side to see a pic (no matter visually pleasing it is  ) it will get edited.

Yeah and no "man faye".

Would it help if you suggested a max ?x? Pixels???

(couldn't stress out the bold text enough :D)

Edited by Nightbat®

Seras from Hellsing (Forgive me if the pic size is too big)

Are those contacts, "red-eye" from a camera flash, or are vampires into cos-play now?! :ph34r:

I believe those are actual red eyed contact lenses. Judging by the comments I've read about the cosplayer.

Don't post large pics. If I have to scroll from side to side to see a pic (no matter visually pleasing it is  ) it will get edited.

Yeah and no "man faye".

Would it help if you suggested a max ?x? Pixels???

(couldn't stress out the bold text enough :D)

Judging from one of my pictures he took off (720 x 480), my guess is his screen resolution is set to 640 x 480.