New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

I personally am currently on tenterhooks to find out whether that HCM Pro Asshimar will be variable or super accurate.

I'm hoping for variable as I really want to see a transforming Zeta to go with the rest of the AEUG team.

Plus if it is variable then there could be a good chance of seeing a Hambrabi & Gabthley since they were just announced for the MSIA line.

Edited by Fort Max

I picked up a couple of old school ZEONOGRAPHY figs (#3002a 'n #3004a) 2 weekends ago, and I'm loving the detail on these things!! It's like the HCM taken to the next level. I'm gonna check out the rest of the G.F.F. line up and find out if there's anything else that I'd be interested in buying :) .

I'm curious, i'd like to hear from you all exactly what the appeal of the FIX line is for you. I'm not being snarky or anything, I just really want to know. I picked up one FIX figure out of curiosity's sake (The GP-04) and really wasn't impressed - it was more fragile than an MSIA, had very poor articulation, and the paint apps were just a shade less messy than on the MSIA's. Yet it cost much more. It's not a good toy, and if you want it for display purposes the models seem to do a better job when it comes to detail etc.

So what's the allure of these guys? What do they have that a model or an MSIA don't?

So what's the allure of these guys?  What do they have that a model or an MSIA don't?

313308[/snapback]

They're a middle ground of detail and convenience.

I absolutely hate putting together models, but MSIAs tend to be a bit too toy like - GFF gives you a model like quality display figure, except it's all ready made and finished the way an MSIA is.

The Fix Figuration quality varies with each release much like anything. Ones like GFF Crossbones, GFF F-91 are good. Ones like the GFF Zeta are complete disasters.

Thanks to a G.O.U.F. member for this find....clearer pics of the upcoming Zeta MSIA.

RMS-106 Hi-Zack (EFSF Use) (10/2005)

MSIA_HiZack_plajapan.jpg

RX-110 Gabthley (10/2005)

MSIA_Gabthley_plajapan.jpg

RX-139 Hambrabi (11/2005)

MSIA_Hambrabi_plajapan.jpg

the Gabthley looks very nice as does the RX-78 ver ka, i cannot wait :)

So what's the allure of these guys?  What do they have that a model or an MSIA don't?

313308[/snapback]

They're a middle ground of detail and convenience.

I absolutely hate putting together models, but MSIAs tend to be a bit too toy like - GFF gives you a model like quality display figure, except it's all ready made and finished the way an MSIA is.

The Fix Figuration quality varies with each release much like anything. Ones like GFF Crossbones, GFF F-91 are good. Ones like the GFF Zeta are complete disasters.

313311[/snapback]

I was kind of curious about this too. I got a Zeta plus FIx, mainly cause I liked the paint scheme, and when i tried to turn it into a wave rider, the darn thing basically explided in my hand (this was out of the box, no playing with it AT ALL). Legs and arms flew off, Paint was chipped on a lot of places. I wasn't too impressed. Are all of the fix like this? I was seriously considering getting a deep striker, mainly cause I know they won't have a model of it out, bit if its going to fall apart like this. I might avoid the line. Did I just get a bum figure?

i think you might have got a bum figure, the deepstriker is very nice and stays together quite well, the Zetas are very fragile so i leave them in mech mode all the time.

chris

True the FIX CB-X1 is best FIX figure. BTW ZEO are you gonna get the MSIA RX-110 Gabthley ? and what are you guys are going get from these new Gundam products.

Hlj has FIX Blue Destiny, Guncannon and Z Gundam The Movie EX (3pcs Set) for preorder :

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN934883

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN934884

http://www.hlj.com/product/BANX-01

Edited by Black Valkyrie

i might get it but i want to see the final version, i am mainly more interested in the Gundam Fix

chris

It was originally repoted without a release date, but maybe it'ss a ways off due to its MA mode.....it woudl be the first 'transforming' HCMPro.

I'm still wondering wher the Do-Dai Ys, Zock, and Astray are from this Hobby Show pic from a couple of years ago.......as well as the silhoutte figs in these ads....you can see what has been released and what was advertised....

post-1479-1122308962_thumb.jpeg

post-1479-1122308974_thumb.jpeg

post-1479-1122308985_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

awesome pics i so want the Gouf, when i get the Rx-78 i want to see what it looks like with the orange GM body and the standard RX-78 head. GC do you have bigger pictures of the ones you posted? mainly the HCM Pro they are to small for me to see anything. here is the reveiw and pics of the HCM Pro Jaburo set.

HCM Pro Jaburo

thanks

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Wow, that's a lot of good HCM Pro stuff in those pics. Freedom, Wing Zero Custom, the flight platform for the Zaku/Gouf, Dodai, and Zeta. Hope they get those out. It would be nice to have a faster release schedule, but they've been pretty good about releasing at least two at a time so far.

Looking forward to the Acguy and Char's Z'Gok. I honestly would like to see HCM Pro Char's Gelgoog and the Zeong to finish the 0079 Char/Amuro set. Until then I at least have the Ultimate Operation figures.

The Fix Gouf Custom is awesome.

Edited by Anubis

16-00 MSM-07S Z’Gock (Char Aznable’s Custom) (7/2005)

------- Jaburo Attack (incl. MSM-07S Z’Gock & MSM-04 Acguy (x2) w/ special display bases.) (7/2005)

...are out!! Here's the first gallery: http://pony-hp.web.infoseek.co.jp/HCMP-JABURO.htm

Nice and chunky these HCMPros are. :D

HCMP-JABURO_03.JPG

Talk about detailed.......they even have the prop/thrusters in their feet!!

HCMP-JABURO_27.JPG

:D

Awesome, I must have them.

Hey, the regular release Z'Gok and the Jaburo version have different paintjobs! :( Tough call.

Edited by Anubis

Hi GC i already posted that link on the prior page :p it also looks like the Freedom Gundam Cosmic Region is out now, when i get it i will definelty post pictures.

Freedom Gundam Cosmic Region

chris

I just found out about the upcoming Gundam Fix Zeta Box Set, it consists of 3 figures in metallic coating, considering the figures each cost orginally about $50.00 and the set cost about $70.00, I am guessing they will be the barebones figure without all the extra armor and conversion parts, here is what Gunota said " The GFF Z Movies Set comes with a Zeta Gundam, Gundam Mk II, and Hyaku Shiki with the Z and Mk II also being metallic coating versions". very cool i am definetly grabbing these up.

chris

Hi GC i already posted that link on the prior page :p

chris

314238[/snapback]

DOH! :blink:

Was too excited to look back! :D:p

Hey, the regular release Z'Gok and the Jaburo version have different paintjobs! sad.gif Tough call.

314238[/snapback]

Yeah...and for those who like tiny variations, the Jaburo version also has "07" marking within the highlight lines.

From Guntoa :   

HCM Pro Zeta Gundam - currently under works.

313919[/snapback]

yesss,, it'll be the smallest transformable Zeta ever. It might not really transform due to the size but I guess they can do it like the HGUC ver. or the GFF version.

I just love the HCM-pro line, now when are they going to do a Strike gundam