New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Just to let you guys know that I just got my Gundam Ka Fix from HLJ.

Quick impression:

Bad: Usual GFF QC problem in the head that the helmet does not aligned correctly when attached with the face.

Good part: the MOST poseable GFF I have ever had, the shoulder is amazing for a GFF.

Just to let you guys know that I just got my Gundam Ka Fix from HLJ. 

Quick impression:

Bad: Usual GFF QC problem in the head that the helmet does not aligned correctly when attached with the face.

Good part: the MOST poseable GFF I have ever had, the shoulder is amazing for a GFF.

327305[/snapback]

i hope mine is better, some of the pics i see the paint job looks alittle messy as well, i also noticed the improved articulation.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

From Guntoa :

CDA, Ecole Du Ciel limited sets

Kadokawa put up notices for upcoming limited merchandise:

A Char`s Deleted Affair set that comes with the 7th volume of the manga (limited edition version cover), a Haman figure, a Lieutenant Junior Grade Natalie SD-edition mascot, and a pedestal. Price is 1,995 yen.

There's also an Ecole Du Ciel set which comes with the 8th volume of the manga (limited edition version cover), an Asuna figure, a Haro figure, and a pedestal. Price is 1,785 yen.

Both sets come out in March though reservations for them are being taken only through November 4th.

I was just checking Toy-Wave and I found that they still have some limited Chogokin Gundams :

1) Limited Launcher & Sword Strike Gundam.

2) Kadoh Senshi MSN Titans Z Gundam.

3) Kadoh Senshi Rx-78-2 Black.

4) Kadoh Senshi MSN Z Gundam Limited.

5) Kadoh Senshi Titans Rx-78-2.

6) Kadoh Senshi Black Tri Star.

Edited by Black Valkyrie

hmm...the older pics of the Strike Freedom looked better it seemed to have more warning markings and stuff on it. i hope the final version still does.

chris

From Guntoa :

East Japan Toy Trade Fair gallery

MIA Nado has photos from the 2005 East Japan Toy Trade Fair, including upcoming MSiA, GFF, and Cosmic Region figures. The pics at the top show off "UC Arms Gallery Vol. 1", a collection of diecast/PVC/plastic MSiA-scale MS guns & rifles to be sold in December. The weapon sets also have a Hayato Kobayashi Kennedy War Museum tie-in theme so in addition to the OYW, they managed to promote Zeta, too. Bandai marketing genius at work.

Awesome, can't wait for mine. I ordered the Destiny HCM Pro and a MMM Launcher/Sword Strike from Toy-wave. He had the MMM for $50 so I decided to get it finally.

Where does the guy from those reviews get those stands? I'd love a few of those.

Edit: Damn, got an email saying Ken ran out of the Strike. :( Oh well.

Edited by Anubis

Where does the guy from those reviews get those stands?  I'd love a few of those.

330274[/snapback]

I to would love to know, they look great. I checked Hobby Link Japan but never saw any like that.

Chris

Where does the guy from those reviews get those stands?  I'd love a few of those.

330274[/snapback]

I e-mailed him about the stands a while back when asking permission to use his pics, but due to the language barrier (I guess), never got an answer on the stands. :(

The ones he uses are much better on the eyes than this one http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYMB-02.

maybe he has only 1 or 2 and he is just re-useing them for the shots he does. maybe they came with some figure or model kit, and that is why we cannot find them.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

maybe he has only 1 or 2 and he is just re-useing them for the shots he does. maybe they came with some figure or model kit.

chris

330279[/snapback]

I think you hit it on the nose. I'm starting to recall someone mentioning that it is, in fact, from some kit, but my memory escapes me.

Well i got my RX-78 Ver.Ka in today I picked up 2 because I wanted to put together both the RX-78 and GM. I can say that this is a nice set indeed it is the most poseable Gundam fix as of yet. i wonder if the rest will be like this. I also love that we are finally starting to see grunts, I am so hoping for a GM Spartan someday. thankfully i got 2 good ones I have heard that some of the RX-78's had problems. mine were quite nice the paintjobs the detail and parts all fit properly. B))

post-1669-1127370270_thumb.jpg

RX-78 Ver.Ka very nice with alot of weapons, i wonder how long before the next RX-78 Fix comes out?

post-1669-1127370478_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

All in all i am very happy once again, these look great in my Ikeas (which by the way are filling up real quick, might I add :unsure: ) I am so looking forward to the Blue Destiny and Guncannons. late this month (in only a few days) the Zeonography Gouf/Effreet is suppossed to be coming out I am really looking forward to that one as well, I will be picking up 2 of that one as well (my wallet this year is dying over here). As soon as they come in i will definetly post pics.

post-1669-1127371776_thumb.jpg

HCM Pro 20 - Asshimar, HCM Pro 21 - Gundam Mk. II Complete Set.

Whoever said they would do this with the Mk. II gets a cookie. It's pretty cool they're throwing the Flying Armor in the bundle as well. I hope it comes with some sort of stand.

post-514-1127395274_thumb.jpg

post-514-1127395293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

I love how the 2 armors look. I don't liek to double-dip if I can avoid it, but in this instance it's cool since I can use the other AUEG Mk. II for the Sled just like the picture.

Edited by Anubis

i noticed in that picture of the MK II to the right side you can see the HCM-Pro Zaku Warrior with Beam Rifle which I believe is Lunamarie's does any one have any pics of it?

chris

Gunota said the HCM Pro Luna and Rey Zakus were on display but none of the links so far have any pics. :( Except for the piece of the Luna beam cannon.

You know it's a good time for Zeta merchandise when the Gaza C gets a release. :lol:

Looks like they'll clean out Zeta's inventory. There's a Methuss and a Dijeh even.

post-514-1127398719_thumb.jpg

post-514-1127398973_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

HCM Pro 20 - Asshimar, HCM Pro 21 - Gundam Mk. II Complete Set.

Whoever said they would do this with the Mk. II gets a cookie.  It's pretty cool they're throwing the Flying Armor in the bundle as well.  I hope it comes with some sort of stand.

330599[/snapback]

That would be me. :p

In case it wasn't just a fluke/blatantly obvious I also requested a MBL for Hyaku Shiki, a Psyco Gundam based off the HGUC kit and a big arse Meteor toy for the Freedom that you know is coming sooner or later.

Asshimar is awesome, not sure about the stains on the chest but not too bothered either. If Zeta is even this good then my brain could just melt...

Big, massive props go to Bandai for including the "sled" as well as the G-Defensor.

As Anubis said, it's less of a kick in the teeth for people who allready brought the AEUG MkII and even more of a reason to buy this set.

The metallic Blue Asshimar is even sweeter but what is it from, anyone know?

Finally I wish they'd just make those ZAKU varients instead of just teasing hobby show crowds with them. :(

In closing, Pros Rule! :D

i noticed in that picture of the MK II to the right side you can see the HCM-Pro Zaku Warrior with Beam Rifle which I believe is Lunamarie's does any one have any pics of it?

chris

330604[/snapback]

I saw a pic, I'll find it in a sec for you.

Found it, first pic on this page,

http://www.hobby.co.jp/hobby_show/japan/pla/19.htm

Edited by Fort Max

Sweet, I'll get the 2 Zaku's as well. Looking Good.

HCM Pro Psycho and Destroy Gundams would be nice too.

post-514-1127417959_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

I hope i put this in the right thread can someone tell me about the second and top row in this pic? I am interested in the new Astray on the second row and the Aile Strike Pack (what is that thing near it) and the Grey Prototype Astray on the top.

thanks

chris

post-1669-1127407693_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

From top left

Top Row

- Aile Strike Pack

- Adaptor pack and utility arms for Out Frame

- Shield for Out Frame

- I don't know what that Gundam is...

Second Row

- House pack for Out Frame (literally where Jesse Rabble lives when he's on assignment)

- Out Frame

- Red Frame

- Blue Frame 2nd

- What looks to be Destiny Impulse! W00t!!! MAHQ listing for Destiny Impulse

I hope i put this in the right thread can someone tell me about the second and top row in this pic? I am interested in the new Astray on the second row and the Aile Strike Pack  (what is that thing near it) and the Grey Prototype Astray on the top.

thanks

chris

330637[/snapback]

The Mech in the top row is the Testament Gundam, which has a lot of similiarities to Out Frame in design, mosty its legs and the odd V-fin. Also, does anyone have any more info on the Out Frame model thats being shown in the pic? Is it a scratch build for the show, or is it going to be produced? Thanks in advance.

EDIT! I didn't see the close up shot, it kinda looks like it from far off, like minus the back pack unit. Owell.

Edited by Shmitty