New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

the emisa sound nice as does the Cosmic Region

chris

Is there a difference between the Dagger and Guaiz figures coming out, and the ones already released?

The Strike Daggers is relatively the same as the Dagger-L, other than color scheme.

The original Guaiz and the Guaiz-R have a number of differences though. The original has claw-anchors rather than Freedom style railguns on the hips, has twin beam claws on the front of it's shield, and has more detailed thruster system. It's much better looking, IMO.

The Dagger-L and the to be released Strike Dagger are actually quite different, notably the

Torso

Head

Shoulder

Skirt Armour

Shield

Gun

Colour scheme

The GuAIZ and the to be released GuAIZ-R are actually more similar than the Dagger-L and the Strike Dagger, with the difference being

Skirt Armour

Shield

Backpack

Colour scheme

Not that it matters, I'll probably snag both, I like grunt MSes. :p

zeo's got your covered...... :D

it is ok when it comes to poseability and playability, maybe alittle higher than the normal GFF but not by much i only get them for display. the MSIA do not have enough detail for me, and since i am not concerend about playing with them anymore it is no problem to just have them posed simply.

chris

Thanks GC, it is not much more poseable than the others in the series. maybe alittle but not by much

chris

the sd flexation figures are very nice i used to have the 3 main gundams from the SD Gundam cartoon.

chris

• 4 weeks later...

it looks like the green Act zaku and zaku flipper were cancelled. only the blue one has been released.

chris

i am not sure, do you know any that i am not aware of? i know about the Rx-78 and GM Ver. ka and the Gouf and Effret as well as the Freedom Gundam and Strike Freedom (sp?) for the Cosmic Region . as well as a limited box set of the Zeta Gundam.

chris

:o fantastic news i love the Blue Destiny that will truly be a worthy edition to the Fix line it is also nice to see a guncannon, all we need now is the guntank.

thanks for the very good news

chris

:o  fantastic news i love the Blue Destiny that will truly be a worthy edition to the Fix line it is also nice to see a guncannon, all we need now is the guntank.

thanks for the very good news

chris

309994[/snapback]

My pleasure. As me I`m put-off cuz I was expecting new EMSIA suit but it seems that it`s all the same thing over again like any Gundam category : :angry:

EMSIA Zaku II Sep.

EMSIA Zaku II Char Nov.

At least a Zaku-FZ and Hyakushiki (MSIA ver. is junk).

Edited by Black Valkyrie

yea i saw those zakus already, you know the RX-78 is not far behind either.

chris

because they know it will sell. i would not mind seeing a EMISA RX-78. but i would much rather have a bunch of new HCM Pro

chris

Next HCm Pro after the Char Z'Gok and Acguy is apparently the Asshimar.

Edited by Anubis

Next HCm Pro after the Char Z'Gok and Acguy is apparently the Asshimar.

310034[/snapback]

Really?!? Where'd you hear that?

310038[/snapback]

Gunota.

Models

PG Strike Rouge (comes with Aile Strike, Sky Grasper, and Cagalli figure) - Aug, 19950 yen

HCM Pro Asshimar (no release date)

damn some nice figures coming out but where are all the nice MG kits?

chris