New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

I believe i've seen kit bashes of the Blue gundams / GMs somewheere and it had decals that said EXAM all over the place. Kinda made me think these were training MS.  :lol:

321216[/snapback]

You're not that far off, actually.

All 3 Blue Destiny suit were prototypes installed with the EXAM system which was based on the soul and emotions of one person (I think). They had a "mind of their own" and I think they even acted on their own at times when they became unstable.

Yawn......when are they going to make an RX-79G.

Graham

321227[/snapback]

They have to be coming soon with the addition of these BD suits. You know they will get the most out of a design whenever possible!

You're not that far off, actually. 

All 3 Blue Destiny suit were prototypes installed with the EXAM system which was based on the soul and emotions of one person (I think).  They had a "mind of their own" and I think they even acted on their own at times when they became unstable.

Sounds like prototypes to ALICE from Gundam Sentinel. :ph34r:

Gunota has found larger pics of the Gouf Custom/Efreet over at Gundamer.com:

ZEON_3008_gundamer.jpg

Guess Katoki really likes swordplay, huh?

Not only are there the 2 obvious ones on either side of the Efreet's waist, but also one atop the gatling shield in the Gouf Custom.........interesting.......

very nice i will definelty have to get 2 of them so i can display both, i love the Kampher shotgun, i wonder if we will be seeing him soon.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Yawn......when are they going to make an RX-79G.

Graham

321227[/snapback]

Well, for now the closest thing we'll have to the RX-79G are the Blue Destiny suits since they were built on the RX-79G's frame and all...and they almost look like the Ground Gundam anyways...

Closeups of the actual Gouf and Efreet.

gouf.jpggouf2.jpg

And the Zeta movie FIX set. Good thing about this, you kill 3 birds with one stone. Bad thing, Hyaku Shiki doesn't get his KAI upgrade. :(

Zgundamthemovieex.jpg

thanks for the pics, i had expected that you did not get the other forms for the zeta box set not for about $70.00, I figured it would be the basic gundams themselves. i heard that these were going to be chrome but it does not look like it from the pics, i hope they come with some sort of art book or something.

chris

Hmm, that's an interesting pack. It seems to read 'magnet coating method' on the label. Hmmmm.

321865[/snapback]

Maybe the plated/metallic versions weren't ready for the show, so they threw in the regulars to show-off the package....

Oh....and thanks to CWilliams over at GOUF for this find....a lot of pics of the upcoming EMSIA/MSIA:

http://www.geocities.jp/rx78_mia/2005c3.htm

Some quick thoughts:

--Regardless of the ver 2.0 vs EMSIA arguments....those Zakus do look good.

--Guess they reallly trying to make it up to everyone for a re-releasing the Strike Rouge with only a fancy decal by incuding the Aile pack and a Skygrasper.

--The colors on Dearka's Blaze Zaku are sweet!

:D

gundam z box set, if you really look at it you can see a slight metallic look to it. it seems very light you can somewhat see it on the shiki and the zeta. usually when we think chrome or plated we think very shiny, i think it is a light plated chrome like the current hyakushiki fix, which may suit it better.

post-1669-1124686417_thumb.jpg

I've picked up the HCM Pro Nemo, Acguy, and Char's Z'Gok.

Here's some pics. All 3 are great. The Acguy is so posable, it's just a fun little guy. I had it doing kick poses and stuff. The Nemo looks great, and the Char's Z'Gok came out really well too, and also with great posability. The line continues to impress.

pic007a7ge.jpg

pic009a6qe.jpg

pic008a9gg.jpg

yea the nemo is real cool, i want to get the acguy next, do you have any pics of the 2 standing near each other? i would love to see the size difference.

chris

I've picked up the HCM Pro Nemo, Acguy, and Char's Z'Gok.

The line continues to impress.

322735[/snapback]

Yeah, even the package art and box design should be commended. Great pics!

I had to do this :p got my second Deepstriker today and made the ever elusive blue Task Force Alpha Deepstriker B)) i would love to make a third but all i need is one blue Deepstriker, so i am not going to bother with the blue Sentinel Deepstriker.

Chris

post-1669-1124908878_thumb.jpg

Mo Pros,

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic....99963a69a115b2c

From [aeug.blogspot.com]

HCM-Pro Destiny Gundam (September)

HCM-Pro Strike Freedom Gundam (October)

HCM-Pro Destiny Gundam + Strike Freedom Gundam Deactive set (October)

HCM-Pro Asshimar (November)

Strike Freedom has some very impressive details for it's size & they've using removeable panels on the shoulders as well.

Asshimar looks like a worthy debutant for transforming technolgy in this line.

While trolling good ol' Yahoo-Japan auctions.....I've found the following Limited/Exclusive HCMpros.

12-00 ZGMF-1000 Zaku Warrior (Team Heine Special) (8/2005)

C3 x HOBBY 2005 -- Same as Zaku Warrior, but with special orange Team Heine shoulder armor. Limited edition release sold exclusively at C3 x HOBBY 2005 in Tokyo, Japan.

------ 1/20 Acguy Pilot - Akahana (aka Red Nose) (8/2005)

HCMPro Acguy Prize Draw(?) –- ???? copies – 1/20 figure of the Acguy pilot Akahana (aka Red Nose) from ZZ Gundam. Awarded to winners of a draw system with the purchase of the HCMPro Acguy.

If anyone has info on the Acguy Pilot - Numbers Produced? How the piece is/was attained? Please let me know. I pieced together what I've listed by bad translation pages. <_<

Thanks - GC :D

Are there any plans to do a version of the ZGMF-X Armed Module METEOR that both Freedom and Justice used in the end of SEED? I just finished the Manga, and aside from Forbidden, these are the only two of the designs that actually appeal to me in the base SEED line.

There was the 1/144 HG kit for the METEOR. Came with the Freedom.

There was also the Gundam Collection 1/400 version. There's a Destiny version of that coming out.