New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

yea he usually has things from Gundam up for preorder, i know HLJ just got them in about a day or 2 agao, but i forgot to post it.

it looks like the 1/200 HCM Pro Deactive Mode Box Set for the Strike Freedom and the Destiny Gundam is out. Is anyone here planning on getting it?

340809[/snapback]

I'm sorely tempted, I get paid on Monday so I'll be buying last months toys then.

But I also need to think about Chrimbo presents.

yea he usually has things from Gundam up for preorder, i know HLJ just got them in about a day or 2 agao, but i forgot to post it.

340847[/snapback]

Actually the ones hes selling are not for preorders. He has the actual pic of both boxes on a table indicating hes already have them in hand before hlj does

aaajin

I just ordered the deactive set along with an HCM Pro Guntank and a Takara Actic Gear Round mover scopedog.  :D

340925[/snapback]

the guntank is decent, there is virtually no movement compared to the other hcm-pro, and on mine the 2 main guns do not stay on at all. but i really had to pick it up so i can have the 3 main gundams (gundam, guntank, guncannon) from the original tv series side by side

by the way does anyone have any pictures or a good reveiw of the EMSIA ZAKU? I am sort of interested in that one now .

340489[/snapback]

Here's a little spread I made for my lists:

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/5070/em...06ffinal6pu.jpg

..and here's the source:

http://underson.cool.ne.jp/MIA/MS-06F_EX.html

;)

I just ordered ithe EMSIA Zaku and Gouf from BBTS :) i will post some pictures when they get here.

chris

edit: changed message

Edited by zeo-mare

I just ordered the deactive set along with an HCM Pro Guntank and a Takara Actic Gear Round mover scopedog.  :D

340925[/snapback]

the guntank is decent, there is virtually no movement compared to the other hcm-pro, and on mine the 2 main guns do not stay on at all. but i really had to pick it up so i can have the 3 main gundams (gundam, guntank, guncannon) from the original tv series side by side

340962[/snapback]

I'm just filling in the gaps in my collection of pros (all, except repaints is what I aim for) since I didn't buy all of the four first ones.

I actually still have original Gundam left to get but I've got this sneaking feeling that if I wait, Bandai will put out one with a core fighter...

I would like to know what are the FIX joints made of ? PVC or ABS plastic?

341282[/snapback]

i cannot tell it looks like it is different on some, i look like a mixture of both. but they mainly looks PVC

chris

got miy Emsia today they are very cool, I of course decaled them up entirely. here is the Gouf, I wish the Monoeye was able to move and not just painted on.

emisa.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

The Zaku, I gave him a ton of Zeonography weapons that look much better. these figures are very poseable and i like them alot, I am not to big on the good guy Gundam versions ( I do not like the way they look) but the Zeon figures are very nice.

emsia2.jpg

Two more worthy additions to the Gundam toy line, I wish they would do a Astray or Zaku Warrior for this set, maybe someday. as of right now however my Ikea cabinets are really filling up :unsure::rolleyes: I can see I will be buying another one by the time for Christmas.

chris

emisa3.jpg

nice,, those Emsia looks really good with the added decal. But still I think you shoud get atleast 1 MKII ( there's 4 to choose from) so there will be 1 gundam in your emsia collection, forget about the Zeta because they didn't really improve from the normal MSIA. Did you try swapping the sheild from your Gouf custom,, kinda like making a EMSIA Gouf Custom :lol:

Also If anyone is still looking for a sale on the CR #7002 Freedom I think I have found one. Tisinc99.com seem to be having a sale on those for $24.99 each , but you will have to do the "buy it now" on ebay.

Here's the links

Cosmic Region #7002 Freedom

Cosmic Region #7002 Freedom

hi, i thought about useing the Gouf custom Sheild but have not got around to it yet. i will give it a try in a few minutes. if i ever get any of the gundam Emsia it will probably be a MK-II Titan, but there are other figures i want right now and am still not to big on the designs for them. i noticed the price on the CR Freedom Gundam, kinda worry some. i have seem both CR 1 and 2 for discount prices , I wonder if they are not selling as well as the rest of the Gundam Fix series.

strange they are for me still? is anyone else able to see the pictures? I am on Mozilla and see them perfect. here are the links, let me know if you can see these. :)

Gouf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/zeomare/emisa.jpg

set

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/zeomare/emisa3.jpg

zaku

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/zeomare/emsia2.jpg

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

elrollo so you are getting them? i will post them as a attachment as well

post-1669-1131310882_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Aregato Zeo. BTW since now you have EMSIA figures are they in someway like the FIX.

Bandai should increase there EMSIA category, since the HCM-Pro are getting most of the attention in Japan, did you check the most wanted/top 100 list ... the good thing is that Turn A Gundam and Sazabi are in the top 10.

If there is a HCM-Pro Turn A Gundam well ... :D

Edited by Black Valkyrie

they are very nice, i would not say fix style, but somewhere in the middle, they have better detailing and proportions then a MSIA figure but not quite the level of a fix. they are also smaller then a fix figure they are kind of right in the middle in terms of quality and style. i would love the idea of having a HCM Sazabi or Turn A, i would also like a F-90 and crossbone X-1. but something tells me for a while we are going to be seeing 0079, Seed and Zeta stuff.

chris

Two more worthy additions to the Gundam toy line, I wish they would do a Astray or Zaku Warrior for this set, maybe someday. as of right now however my Ikea cabinets are really filling up :unsure:  :rolleyes:  I can see I will be buying another one by the time for Christmas.

chris

emisa3.jpg

342539[/snapback]

Just curious, what is that mobile suit model with three "eyes" behind the dark blue gouf? is that model from the gundam shows?

that is the Zaku Flipper (i kid you not that really is his name :p ) he appeared in the Mobile Suit Variations, it is mainly drawings and other designs that did not appear in the cartoon (he came from the 0079 if i recall) that figure you see there is from the zeonography toy line.

Edited by zeo-mare

Zeonography Z'Gok and EMSiA Gundam news from Gunota.

Upcoming figure info

AmiAmi confirms a rumor about the Zeonography Z'Gok: the Char Custom version converts to a Zogock and the mass-production version to a Zeonography-original blue Zogock.

Chiebukuro also mentions that the EMSiA RX-78 comes with bonus parts to recreate scenes with the separately sold Zaku & Gouf figures.

¶ 10:21 PM

Maybe broken shields and stuff.