New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

geesh it did not take long, but the RX-78 Ver Ka GFF is already a preorder on ebay <_< these people waste no time in trying to make money do they, it is still April and it is not coming out to August.

chris

Too many damn RX-78's IMO too.

Now this is their what, 3rd RX-78-2 GFF figure (Full Armor, G-Armor, ver. KA) ?

The Ultimate operation line has a bunch of them, which I can't fathom. They're up to set 10, and I think at least 5 of them have had an RX-78-2 version. For 5 figures in each set, there are a wealth of designs they could use instead.

I love those little figures, they're a little smaller than HCM Pro (1/220?) but are super well painted and look cool. Good sculpts too. No leg posability, but the arms and head genrally move. Ones that look like they would be horribly off balance somehow stay balanced just fine too which is great.

Now I think I'm thinking about picking up a MSiA Qubeley. I want a good white Qubeley but don't want to build another model, and that's about the only option. Anyone have that MSiA? Is that one worth it?

I decided againt the EMSiA Gouf. I see no need to replace the MG Gouf I have.

Edited by Anubis

Also pointed out on the thread:

GFF RX-78 Gundam Ver. Ka (August, 3,781 yen)

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932865

Hmmmmm......so let's see....

GFF has been described as follows:

"THE FIX SERIES WAS BASED ON THE GUNDAM MECHANICAL DESIGNS BY MR. HAJIME KATOKI",

thus making these releases "Ver. Ka" already, right?

So what would this release actually be, an RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka²

or even better.....an RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka Ka!?!? :blink:

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Also pointed out on the thread:

GFF RX-78 Gundam Ver. Ka (August, 3,781 yen)

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932865

Hmmmmm......so let's see....

GFF has been described as follows:

"THE FIX SERIES WAS BASED ON THE GUNDAM MECHANICAL DESIGNS BY MR. HAJIME KATOKI",

thus making these releases "Ver. Ka" already, right?

So what would this release actually be, an RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka²

or even better.....an RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka Ka!?!? :blink:

That's what i'm wondering about as well.... <_<

well the RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka is a update or his version of the original Gundam...what Katoki has done in the GFF line as far as other RX-78's is basic clean up on the design. He didn't make it his own as he did with the Ver. Ka -78

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I really liked the GFF's Perfect Gundam because of the RX-78 inside.

I think it's very simple and clean. Unfortunately, a bratty kid ripped off the leg and it's broken at the balljoint. :( :( :( I really want another one but it's hard to justify the expense of GFF's.

rx785kd.jpg

This is something I made with it a long time ago before it was destroyed :(

Edited by ComicKaze

Nice SCAN!!!! THANKS!!!

Oh...and by the way......1/3 of the way there..... ;)

Per Gunota

Zeonography Gouf Custom (3,864, September)

EMSiA Zaku (mass-production version, 1,890 yen, September)

Even if it is Ramba Raul, the Gouf would have been awesome if they threw in the Gattling Gun, instead they threw in some sort of hyper bazooka for the Zaku 1 looks like a slightly revamped Bazooka that came with the GP-02A, would have loved the gattling however.

The Gouf would be a perfect example for a 3-type Zeonography edition:

MS-07B Gouf - MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom - MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type

Edited by GRAND CANNON

great news on the new zeonography and stuff i look forward to getting those.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

Gouf Flight Type Zeonography! Don't know which one yet though.

3rd Cosmic region appears to be the Destiny Gundam.

According to Noda-Ya:

The upcoming Zeonography Gouf Custom will be convertible to the "Gouf Flight Type". I should add that the Japanese in the description doesn't necessarily make it clear whether that'll be the MS-07H, MS-07H-4, or the MS-07H8.

In addition to a greater range of poseability and the weapon lineup (including the machine gun, bazooka, leg missle pods, and heat hawk), the EMSiA Zaku will have a moveable monoeye, a first for the MSiA line.

In complete disagreement with Taniguchi Jouet Gros Network's listing, they say the 3rd in the Cosmic Region series will be the Destiny Gundam. September release date, 3,864 yen.  ¶ 7:13 AM

Edited by Anubis

Gouf Flight Type Zeonography!  Don't know which one yet though.

3rd Cosmic region appears to be the Destiny Gundam.

I am the prediction b*tch!! ;) Granted it took almost a year, but.......

Now if I could just make a prediction on anything out of Yamato..... :huh::p

The Gouf would be a perfect example for a 3-type Zeonography edition:

MS-07B Gouf - MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom - MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type

But seriously, this is great news indeed!!! :D

I purchased Fix 001 & 002 when they first came out. Honestly I was very dissapointed. They look sort of cool, but they feel so fragile (I already broke the leg from 002 and I barely touched it)

Are the Fix's beyond those 2 much better?

yes they are way better now, the #0002 Perfect gundam is the worst of the entire line, they all have fragile legs i broke one of mine and refuse to touch the other , they have gotten way better since. the entire GFF line are not really made for playing with, more just display pieces. so you should be careful with them. i am sorry to hear you broke yours

Thanks for the info. The broken part isn't really that big deal. It's just the little round rings that hold the leg on. The thigh and lower leg connection is tight enough that the leg doesn't fall off without the rings. And with the leg armor on, you can't even really tell.

Again, I had them since they first came out and didn't do much with either. Last night I dug them out and all I did is bend the leg at the knee on 002 and the pieces just fell off.

I sort of wished I would have kept going with the series and not let those deter me. Now if I want to pick the rest up I'm pretty far behind.

Most of them seem to be obtainable though. And only a few are out of production according to HLJ.

actually the ones that are out of production are easy to find on ebay and online stores so you should have no problem picking up the set.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Gunota has found pics of the new Zeonography suits. I like 'em!

#3007 MS-11 Action Zaku / MS-06E-3 Zaku Flipper (6/2005)

They've also reported:

"And AmiAmi lists a Zeta Gundam-related GFF item being called the "Gundam Fix Figuration Movie Opening Commemoration Set" for 8,190 yen coming in September."

For that price we could see 2 previous released suits or 1 flashy-limited-gimmicky suit......

maybe it will be like the Gundam Fix box set, a clear Zeta Gundam and a artbook for the Zeta movies with alot of Katoki inspired line art and CGI art (drool) :p the zakus are looking good but man i want something beside a zaku or zaku looking mech and dom already :p

well i got my Cosmic Region Force Impulse in today, so far this is the only Seed Destiny thing i have. It is very nice thankfully mine does not have the paint problems that everyone else seems to have, sometimes i think people nitpick the smallest detail like i said before these are not painted by the hand of god you know. the only place i see any real problem is on the vent on the groing area , but it is a small problem and this type of thing can be found on most GFF even the nicest ones

post-26-1115939353_thumb.jpg

it is a shame that it does not have the tons of armors and weapons and stuff that most GFF have , i am hoping for a Aegis, Justice, Knight Gundam conversion. and am looking forward to the Destiny Gundam coming in August i believe. another great addition to the GFF line, by the way they must have something serious planned for ther Cosmic Region and Gundam Seed line for them to dedicate a entire line to it like this, i know alot of people say this new series is like a retelling of the older series (0079 and Zeta) i wonder if we are going to see another Seed series after this? and if they do will it be somewhat similar to the original series? (ZZ would be next) so does that mean Gundam Double Seed Destiny (Gundam SS Destiny) is coming out?

chris

post-26-1115939674_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

it is ok when it comes to poseability and playability, maybe alittle higher than the normal GFF but not by much i only get them for display. the MSIA do not have enough detail for me, and since i am not concerend about playing with them anymore it is no problem to just have them posed simply.

chris

i saw this on another site but the picture was to small so i did not bother posting it. i also saw the painted up pictures of the Act and Flipper Zakus which look pretty nice to. i hope the RX-78 comes with some additional stuff and not just the basic weapons.

chris