New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

That looks messed up.

The 14C should have swapped colors with the 14B for their proper colors. Before anyone says this is Bandai's way of making you buy both sets, note that the forearm add-ons for the 14C is already in the wrong colors, and swapping parts won't help it.

Added:

Ditto on the head.

Edited by Jolly Rogers

the emsia zeta comes with the zaku head :rolleyes: i love it. to bad no hyper launcher (yet). i like the new Zeonography Zakus so far they look good.

chris

i just got the Zeta gundam Fix it looks very nice i will take some pics and put a review up later. :)

Has anyone else gotten any EMSiA's yet? I got the Mk-II but I don't have a camera so posting pics is pretty impossible. Also, I just wanted to know what anyone else thinks about them.

Anyway, I'd have to say its pretty great, its painted in flat paints like a FIX, but its a good deal more poseable, it holds poses really good, it even has a joint in its upper torso for movement previously limited to PG models. Included in its list of awesome gimmicks, is the two 'functional' pistons in the ankle that move in and out when you compress them. While able to hold a pose, when you play with it it's joints aren't overly tight or restrictive like some of the SEED MSiA. Plus, it comes with all it's standard weapons including a well scaled Vulcan pod, and a nice and skinny Clay bazooka.

Through all the good stuff though, there are a few cons I've noticed. While it's beam saber mounts are poseable(on a backpack attached to the torso with another ball/socket), the actual beam saber hilts don't stay on them very well, so if you intend to play with it, you may want to leave them off until you pose it. Also, the shield seems a bit smaller than it should be. Other than that, all of it's weapons are perfectly sized and painted, and I've not noticed any signs of gashapon syndrome anywhere on the fig.

All in all, I'd say its pretty nice, especially for just a bit more $$ than a regular MSiA. Though if you have a phobia of well jointed figs it certainly isn't for you (four in each shoulder alone!). If you like the Mk-II or the Gouf, or even the upcoming Zeta, I'd say check these out.

Edit: *Heh, heh... Kinda fanboy rambled for a bit there... :lol:

Edited by Shmitty

yea i am still interested in these EMSIA the upcoming Zeta one looks great i cannot wait to see it painted, i usually do not play with the figures i have so i just buy the GFF for display because they look the best. but i may consider picking up the EMISA Zeta when it comes out, i want to pick up the HCM Pro next myself.

here is the zeta, it an actually hold the Hyper Mega launcher up which is great, it seems alittle floppy around the legs but nothing bad this is probably due to the transformations, the wings are stable and the paintjob is real good on this one, eveything that suppossedly went wrong with the F-90 clearly has been fixed with this release.

post-26-1108083707_thumb.jpg

back of zeta i am not going to transform him, maybe some other time, it seems like a tough thing to do with such a small figure, this is a nice addition to the GFF collection, i just wish it could have came with some extra armor or something this set seems kind of small compared to most of the other GFF that have been released. i really am looking forward to the Xi gundam next that is going to be one big GFF :)

post-26-1108084202_thumb.jpg

just out of curiosity is it just me or are the GFF getting taller from the first buch of releases? it seems like the Shiki and Zeta are much bigger than the normal GFF

chris

Is this to be a new line of GFs?

http://www.tamashii.jp/fix/fix_cos/01.html

Also I see that Ken has this up for the #25 release

yes that is the Xi Gundam GFF #0025 it is going to be awesome when it comes out. it appearently can configure between that and the Penelope Gundam, this is going to be a huge set when it comes out it is one i am also very much looking forward to seeing, iThe original can also transform into a dragon mode if i recall correctly very similar to the Escalowne, i hope the GFF can also do this :)

post-26-1108095658.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

just out of curiosity is it just me or are the GFF getting taller from the first buch of releases? it seems like the Shiki and Zeta are much bigger than the normal GFF

chris

They should be roughly 1/144 from the official stats. Go to MAHQ and do your own calculation to see if they've strayed too far from scale.

Mobile suits have been getting bigger and bigger since 0079, until after CCA, when SNRI's introduction of new technologies started a trend of scaled down suits with more powerful generators.

yea i know that the mobile suits got bigger throughout the series, and then scaled down, i think they are making them bigger now for the GFF versions, they are still 1/144 but i think the proportions are changing, for instance if you put a MSIA along side the same HGUC, the HGUC seem bigger from what i see, i am not sure why but some of the newer fix seem bigger as well, i will check later.

Edited by zeo-mare

Also I see that Ken has this up for the #25 release

yes that is the Xi Gundam GFF #0025 it is going to be awesome when it comes out. it appearently can configure between that and the Penelope Gundam, this is going to be a huge set when it comes out it is one i am also very much looking forward to seeing, iThe original can also transform into a dragon mode if i recall correctly very similar to the Escalowne, i hope the GFF can also do this :)

Nice,

Any pics of this mobile suit in the Dragon transformation mode? :)

here is he in dragon mode, it looks kinda like a escaflowne, sorry i do not have any color pics of it. in the pic it looks like it has 2 heads the lower one is its head, it seems to have a zaku style eye on it. i hope it has the ability to transform :)

post-26-1108158628_thumb.gif

Edited by zeo-mare

This is somewhat FIX related as it is a parody.....

KERORO BOX FIGURATION!!

Didn't pay too much attention to the first release and I am unfamiliar with this "Keroro" manga(?), but the second release looks COOL!!

KEROROBOX2-top.JPG

Here's the rest of the gallery:

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/pony-hp/KEROROBOX2.htm

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Yes its from Keroro Gunsou @ Sgt Frog. Keroro has a big fascination with Gunpla (Gundam) models and hence alot of parodies and jabs done to Gundam in the manga/anime. I'm not sure if the "rarest of the rare kit" MG 1/100 Ball which appeared in the anime brought about the ver. Ka MG Ball model in reality or did they know info in advance. :D