New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

I just got my Hyaku Shiki in today ohh it is very nice, as always it is not very poseable, i do not play with them however so i really do not care. thanksfully it comes with a ton of parts, weapons and a very nice paint job.

post-26-1105136708_thumb.jpg

Hyaku Shiki normal, very nice rendition of this classic gundam design can hold the bazooka on its back. the peg that holds the hand in is very tight and also seems soft so be very careful when putting it in, or it will snap off the ball joint, you can see in the picture it is not all the way in.

post-26-1105136829_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

back of figure, you can see the 2 beam sabers on its rear skirt they can come off but it only comes with one beam for it, so you can not have it posed with double sabers.

post-26-1105137038_thumb.jpg

here is the Hyaku Shiki Mass produced , I originally did not think it came with this mode, has a cool little machine gun for its shoulder, you can actually use this gun for the Full Armor Shiki, which I might end up doing, I did not take pics of the back because for the most part it i the same as the normal Shiki

post-26-1105137186_thumb.jpg

Shiki kai back, one of the boosters is alittle crooked. i cannot sem to find any way to arrange it properly

post-26-1105137313_thumb.jpg

The Full Armor Hyaku Shiki, this is the best mode I can see of, very detailed looks sorta like the KOG from Five Star Stories, very big and detailed. thankfully the problems with the paint that the F-90 had does not seem to appear on this figure so it looks like they have everything worked back out again. there is a lot of little detail the pods on the back flip around and become shoulder cannons like the RX-77 Guncannon. thankfully despite all the detail amnd parts it stands up perfect and everything is very tight and does not fall off :)

post-26-1105137562_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

this new release is a Very worthy addition to the Gundam Fix Figuration series, i am highly anticipating #0024 the Zeta gundam, the only problem i see with this one is to be careful in some places (shoulderpads) it seems like the blue parts were painted over the gold and the paint can scratch off easy, there is a little scratch on one of my shoulderpads i cannot tell if i scratched it when i was taking out of the box (damn twisty ties) or if it is a minor little paint error that just occured during manufacturing, it is small however so you can barely see it. shoot i have fallen behind all i need to do is pick up the #0022 FAZZ and i will have the whole set. :)

post-26-1105138030_thumb.jpg

this new release is a Very worthy addition to the Gundam Fix Figuration series, i am highly anticipating #0024 the Zeta gundam, the only problem i see with this one is to be careful in some places (shoulderpads) it seems like the blue parts were painted over the gold and the paint can scratch off easy, there is a little scratch on one of my shoulderpads i cannot tell if i scratched it when i was taking out of the box (damn twisty ties) or if it is a minor little paint error that just occured during manufacturing, it is small however so you can barely see it. shoot i have fallen behind all i need to do is pick up the #0022 FAZZ and i will have the whole set. :)

Just got that with my Konig and have not had time to break it out the box. You are right about those twisties...WTF!!! I don't think that every toy I have to date has had as many twisties as just one of those Gundam Fix's

you should see the deepstriker that one was the worst, the Zeta Plus follows in second :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Zetas are showing up on ebay now, appearently only a few days for the official release, pictures are finally being shown of the box and stuff it comes with. unfortunally it comes with nothing special , no dual armor or anything just the Zeta and Hyper Launcher

zeta GFF

Edited by zeo-mare

you should see the deepstriker that one was the worst, the Zeta Plus follows in second :lol::lol:

When I got my Hyaku Shiki....it dawned upon me something so obvious that I bang my head on the wall for not thinking about it earlier. Why don't I take the wire cutter I use to cut the Gundam parts out of the plastic trees to cut them wire twisties? :huh:

So I did and hyaku shiki and all its parts were out in less than 3 minutes. DUH!!!

Just wondering if anyone thought about this? Just *snap* *pull* *snap* *pull*

*Bangs head on wall for not thinking about it during Zeta Plus and Deep Striker*

Zetas are showing up on ebay now, appearently only a few days for the official release, pictures are finally being shown of the box and stuff it comes with. unfortunally it comes with nothing special , no dual armor or anything just the Zeta and Hyper Launcher

zeta GFF

Like I suspected before...its probably just a retool of the Zeta Plus. Not that its a bad thing though. I'm still getting it.

*Regretted that he didn't get FAZZ #0022 because it was a repaint of the sentinels version*

actually the FAZZ is not a complete repaint i have both, the new version is nicer , the armor seems sleeker the pods on the back now open up so you can see the missles, it has parts to make the normal ZZ, and the Full Armor ZZ, a lot of extras that did not come with the other ZZ, including Beam sabers, 2 different back packs and a few other things, som how this also seems alittle bit taller, the head and back of the legs are a new sculpt to.

chris

Pictures for the Zeta are up. Looks more or less same as the Plus. :p

Pictures don't show that if it has an extra gripping arm. The Hyaku Shiki failed that it didn't have an extra gripping arm and an extra beam saber. <_<

But considering all the extra beam sabers and hands I have in the "GFF ACCESORIES BOX" ...isn't much of a problem.

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/FILITHEYO/GFF-Z.htm

GFF-Z_04.JPG

Edited by wolfx

What do you mean, gripping arms?

Ugly retro piece of poo.

Hands that hold the weapons....as opposed to closed fists. <_<

Hyaku Shiki came with a right one but no left one, and only 1 beam saber. Beh....

In case no one has seen this from Gunota Headlines....here's some new entries, as well as the just released '05 stuff!!

MSIA

ZETA GUNDAM

RMS-108 Marasai (3/2005)

NRX-044 Asshimar (4/2005)

RMS-117 Galbaldy β (5/2005)

RMS-106 Hi-Zack (6/2005)

MSIA EXCLUSIVES/LIMITED EDITIONS

FX-550 SKYGRASPER (KAITE MADIGAN’S CUSTOM)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAG. 2005 – Same as Skygrasper released in U.S. with Aile Strike Gundam, but with special color scheme. Complimentary edition Japan-only release free with the purchase of February 2005 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine.

"ZEON ARMY GROUND SET"(?) (may include MS-06F, DOPP, LUGGUN, MAGELLA TANK)

"TOY'S DREAM" PROJECT 2005 –- ???? copies -- Similar to U.S. Zaku & Magella Attack Tank DX release, but available as a limited edition Japanese-only "Toy's Dream Project" release.

MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam MSiA set

MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam Video Game Draw –- Set of 20 MSiA from the MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam DX arcade game (ver. 2.0 figures of both MSG and Zeta MS) awarded as a prize associated with the MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam video game release.

MBF-02 STRIKE ROUGE (“colorless” / DEACTIVE MODE?)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAIL ORDER 2005 -- Same as Strike Rouge, but reported as “colorless” - possibly Deactive Mode. Unknown if Launcher & Sword mission packs are included; Complimentary edition Japan-only release exclusively with the "Dengeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide” magazine.

MS-06R HIGH MOBILITY ZAKU II (2nd ver.) (MASAYA NAKAGAWA’S CUSTOM)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAIL ORDER 2005 -- Same as High Mobility Zaku II [Johnny Ridden's Custom] [2nd version] but with special color scheme; Limited edition Japan mail order-only release exclusive to the readers of "Dengeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide” magazine.

EXTENDED MSIA

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 03) (1/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (AEUG Use) (2/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 01) (4/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 02) (4/2005)

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (6/2005)

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION

#0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam

#0025 RX-105 Ξ (Xi) Gundam / RX-104FF Penelope Gundam (5/2005)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3006a MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) / MS-14A Gelgoog (2/2005)

#3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon / MS-14A Gelgoog (2/2005)

#3007 MS-11 Action Zaku / MS-06E-3 Zaku Flipper (6/2005)

COSMIC REGION

#0001 ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam (3/2005)

#0002 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (6/2005)

In case no one has seen this from Gunota Headlines....here's some new entries, as well as the just released '05 stuff!!

MSIA

ZETA GUNDAM

RMS-108 Marasai (3/2005)

NRX-044 Asshimar (4/2005)

RMS-117 Galbaldy β (5/2005)

RMS-106 Hi-Zack (6/2005)

MSIA EXCLUSIVES/LIMITED EDITIONS

FX-550 SKYGRASPER (KAITE MADIGAN’S CUSTOM)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAG. 2005 – Same as Skygrasper released in U.S. with Aile Strike Gundam, but with special color scheme. Complimentary edition Japan-only release free with the purchase of February 2005 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine.

"ZEON ARMY GROUND SET"(?) (may include MS-06F, DOPP, LUGGUN, MAGELLA TANK)

"TOY'S DREAM" PROJECT 2005 –- ???? copies -- Similar to U.S. Zaku & Magella Attack Tank DX release, but available as a limited edition Japanese-only "Toy's Dream Project" release.

MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam MSiA set

MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam Video Game Draw –- Set of 20 MSiA from the MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam DX arcade game (ver. 2.0 figures of both MSG and Zeta MS) awarded as a prize associated with the MS Gundam Vs. Z Gundam video game release.

MBF-02 STRIKE ROUGE (“colorless” / DEACTIVE MODE?)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAIL ORDER 2005 -- Same as Strike Rouge, but reported as “colorless” - possibly Deactive Mode. Unknown if Launcher & Sword mission packs are included; Complimentary edition Japan-only release exclusively with the "Dengeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide” magazine.

MS-06R HIGH MOBILITY ZAKU II (2nd ver.) (MASAYA NAKAGAWA’S CUSTOM)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAIL ORDER 2005 -- Same as High Mobility Zaku II [Johnny Ridden's Custom] [2nd version] but with special color scheme; Limited edition Japan mail order-only release exclusive to the readers of "Dengeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide” magazine.

EXTENDED MSIA

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 03) (1/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (AEUG Use) (2/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 01) (4/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use – Unit 02) (4/2005)

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (6/2005)

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION

#0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam

#0025 RX-105 Ξ (Xi) Gundam / RX-104FF Penelope Gundam (5/2005)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3006a MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) / MS-14A Gelgoog (2/2005)

#3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon / MS-14A Gelgoog (2/2005)

#3007 MS-11 Action Zaku / MS-06E-3 Zaku Flipper (6/2005)

COSMIC REGION

#0001 ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam (3/2005)

#0002 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (6/2005)

I said it in the other Gundam topic

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=7455&st=900

but everybody was busy with AE Strike Gundam vs 1/60 VF-1J, it supposed to be in the Seed topic <_< ..... oh well

but everybody was busy with AE Strike Gundam vs 1/60 VF-1J, it supposed to be in the Seed topic  <_<  ..... oh well

No Prob...and actually...that was supposed to be the Plamodel Thread :blink: !!

I actually put the SEED MSiA stuff in the SEED DESTINY thread and put all of the rest here.

Maybe we can get Graham & company to edit this title to include MSIA, EMSIA, and COSMIC REGION, too. :D

but everybody was busy with AE Strike Gundam vs 1/60 VF-1J, it supposed to be in the Seed topic  <_<  ..... oh well

No Prob...and actually...that was supposed to be the Plamodel Thread :blink: !!

I actually put the SEED MSiA stuff in the SEED DESTINY thread and put all of the rest here.

Maybe we can get Graham & company to edit this title to include MSIA, EMSIA, and COSMIC REGION, too. :D

OK :D

Any of you helpful folks know how to go about ordering a Dengeki Hobby here in the States?

I'm dying to pre-order this "Denegeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide"!!

If this mail order deal is ran like the mag's previous offers, you have to buy the mag/book and clip out the order form and send it in with your payment.

In other words, even if you manage to buy the mag or book, you still need to jump through hoops to get the figure. Since the mail order deal is open to Japan residents only, your best bet is to compete with other gaijin otakus on Yahoo Japan auctions.

Yeah, figured the Exclusive figure mail-order was out of the question, but I'm interested in the just the book itself.

Are there any places that take orders for this sort of thing or do I have to find a willing participant overseas?

More info via Gunota:

MSiA Asshimar - Comes with large beam rifle and a display base for its mobile armor form.

MSiA Galbaldy Beta - Beam saber, beam rifle, shield, and ballute pack.

MSiA HiZack - Zaku machine gun, beam rifle, heat hawk, beam rifle (listed twice for some reason), shield, missle pack, and ballute system.

EMSiA Zeta Gundam - The implementation of the waverider transformation is the same as the 2.0 version's but they do say that "because of the variable mechanism, this is a Z Gundam you can play with". Comes with beam rifle, beam saber, shield, grenade launchers, interchangable head part for the Zeta Zaku (we kid you not) :D , and mobile armor form display stand.

Yeah, figured the Exclusive figure mail-order was out of the question, but I'm interested in the just the book itself.

Are there any places that take orders for this sort of thing or do I have to find a willing participant overseas?

Anyone? ....... Bueller? :huh: