New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

they do both look nice but i really want something other than Zakus and Doms already, i can almost see the standard issue Green Zaku "A" set and Chars Red Zaku "B" set, it has not been announced but i know it is coming.

they do both look nice but i really want something other than Zakus and Doms already

Yes. Now that they have a "triple-pack" in the works via the Shiki / Shiki-Kai / F.A.Shiki,

my previously mentioned 3-pack my be not that big of a stretch!!!! :rolleyes:

The Gouf would be a perfect example for a 3-type Zeonography edition:

MS-07B Gouf - MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom - MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type

ms-07b.jpgms-07b-3.jpgms-07h8.jpg

a 3 set Gouf type, :p works for me. the Gouf also seems like a likely future release, so you never know.

keeps fingers crossed

Finally broke down and bought the F90 yesterday. Nice figure and the use of metal pins for the elbow joints and ABS for the shoulder joints is interesting and the first for a GFF as far as I'm aware. Although the last time I bought a GFF was the Z-Plus.

However, I'm very disappointed in the paint job on the F90. Very sloppy with lots of over-runs. The worst paint job I've ever seen on a GFF.

Graham

sorry to hear your F-90 had such a bad paint job Graham, mine came out pretty good but it seems like bandai got a little lazy with alot of them hopfully the next will not have that problem . yeah i to noticed the pins on the arms i forgot to mention it a little while back on the thread, i am happy with mine thankfully, they better not mess up the Shiki :p

by the way does anyone have any pics of the Hyaku shiki yet? also the other conversion of the new Zaku :)

my F-91 arrived in the mail today, its a pretty nice addition to the line. as usual though its a mixed bag. the paint on mine is decent, a couple of oversprays, but nothing major. the panel lining, however, is pretty sloppy, the worst i've seen in the line so far. some pieces also look like they're discolored from wiping off excess ink from the panel lines. for the most part its fine, just a couple of specific problems.

as usual, the barrel warpage on the big cannon, only this time its double. the main barrel is warped to the left, as its a seperate piece glued on, i'm assuming that it just wasn't assembled perfectly straight. but then the secondary barrel underneath the main one warps to the right, this is more problematic, as its a short barrel, and the warpage is pretty extreme, this is worse, as this barrel is part of the main body of the gun.

i do like the metal pins, several of the previous figures would really have benefitted from these. i'm also happy to see ABS plastic in use instead of all virtually PVC. the ABS in the shoulder joints is nothing new, its been used there on most of the toys where the arms needed to be removed, but its also used in the VSBRs, for the internal sliding parts specifically. this is a big deal, as in the past the figures have used painted PVC for all the transforming parts, and the PVC they use has always just been too soft to be durable in transformations, not to mention that the paint frequently wants to stick.

all in all i'm pretty satisfied with this one.

by the way does anyone have any pics of the Hyaku shiki yet? also the other conversion of the new Zaku :)

Very interested in seeing the Shiki suits, cannot wait for those pics.

As far as the -06D/F2 versions.....haven't yet seen the brown version yet. I will say though that the magazine scan is somewhat confusing as the ad line-art for the sets (here & here) show the distinct differences between the two, but the scan is all F2 except for the addition of the -06D's aerial. So you're right...we need to see the MS-06D!!

Here's the MAHQ line-art of the two which also resembles the ad:

ZEON_3005_lineart.jpg

New information reported at Gunota concerning Gundam FIX, MSiA, and Extended MSiA (......which I have no idea what these are? Anyone know? :huh: )

New GFF, MSiA, and GQ Model figures

From Rakuten:

GFF #0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (January, 4,725 yen)

MSiA ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (January, 1,575 yen)

MSiA ZGMF-1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom (January, 1,575 yen)

MSiA ZGMF-1001/K Slash Zaku Phantom (January, 1,575 yen)

Extended MSiA RX-178 Gundam Mk II, Titans color (January, 1,890 yen)

Extended MSiA MS-07B Gouf (End of Dec. ~ Jan., 1,890 yen)

**PLEASE NOTE**

I added the suit designations to the names. ;)

*EDIT* -- fixed my mistake of the tag "Enhanced" to "Extended"

Edited by GRAND CANNON

no clue what the E MSIA are, but i am looking forward to the zeta i was hoping for that one, we already have the MKII and Shiki. i wonder if it will have any sort of configuration Zeta II or Hyper Zeta maybe? I can hope

hey grand Cannon i notriced these as well on the Gunota site i do not want to veer to far off the gundam fix subject but these were mentioned as well, any idea of what they are? they sound nice particilarly by the price

GQ Model Force Impulse Gundam (End of Dec. ~ Jan., 5,775 yen)

GQ Model Sword Impulse Gundam (January, 5,775 yen)

chris

You could say that maybe the "Extended" label is there because these are re-releases of older figs and they've had an 'extended' production, but why the price increase?!?!

You can see a pic of the GQ model as well as more GFF pics and kit pics - HERE. Appears to be 1/144ish, but do not know what sets this "GQ" apart from any other kit?

Here's some more pics of the Zaku F2:

post-26-1096738237_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

the secondary form of the zaku fix is ugly to say the least , that is what i thought the Extended MSIA are, as for the price increase maybe they come with alot of weapons and stuff. i have not checked that web site yet bvecause my computer is running mad slow, but i noticed in the background of the Zaku to the right is the box for the ZZ Gundam fix anymore pics of that?

oh geesh i just went to that site grand cannon i wish you would not have posted that link, color pics of the 1/60 strike (the strike both and box looked awesome) the 1/100 impulse gundam, shiki gundam fix, the macross Zero kits, there goes my friggin budget for the rest of the year :lol::lol: looks like there will be a weapon set after all for the 1/60 strike (more money to spend), i cannot figure what is up with those gundam GQ models they look 1/144 but are like $50.00+ dollars maybe these are protoype pics to show what they are going to look like when they are done maybe the finished will be diecast or something? they definetly are not HGUC type kits for that price

Gimme a RickDias or Sazabi already!

god i agree, I am so sick and tired of the zakus and doms already

and you may hit me, but here's some more Radiocon pics - HERE tongue.gif

oh geesh you really are killing me GrandCannon :lol::lol::lol:

Gunota has provided some info on what the ExtendedMSiA line may be:

EMiA series details

According to a post on 2ch's Toy board said to be quoting Hobbynet's members page, Extended MSiA's are an expansion of the "second version" MSiA series. It's said that the line is concerned with coating detail while aiming for a wide range of poseability. Overall height of the figures is about 11cm and they'll have full paint brush coating plus ink treatment and multiple uses of double-jointing.

Hmmm...why not just stick with the "Second Version" moniker instead of a new line? Will be interesting to see these in person....

It is possible that that is what these are supposed to be, albeit larger and with the MSiA plastic. Gunota has treated us with some pics!!! They do look nice!!

A little snooping around Hobbynet turned up this pic of the Extended MSiA Mk II. It mentions 34 points of articulation (versus 23 for the original Mk II MSiA and 27 for the Dom 2nd). This looks to be the Gouf.

bandai-001299L.jpg

bandai-001293L.jpg

ohhh they do look nice but i really do not want to start collecting another toy line at this point i will stick with the Fix series.

• 1 month later...

Gunota has enlightened us yet again:

New GFF, Zeonography

For people who might not have heard yet, from TW Comics, Gifts And Souvenirs:

GFF #0025 Xi Gundam (convertible to Penelope, March, 5,500 yen)

Zeonography #3006a Gelgoog (convertible to Galbaldy Alpha, end of February, 3,680 yen)

Zeonography #3006b Char's Gelgoog  ¶ 6:17 PM

Here are MAHQ line-art links for clearer ideas as to what these will/may look like:

GFF #0025 paying homage to Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash :

RX-105 Xi Gundam

RX-104FF Penelope

and finally some GELGOOGS!!!!

..with a little MS-17 Galbaldy alpha thrown in!

I'm glad to see non-Zakus finally!! And what an obscure choice for the new GFF......but I do like the idea that little known suits are coming about!

New GFF, Zeonography

Zeonography #3006a Gelgoog (convertible to Galbaldy Alpha, end of February, 3,680 yen)

Zeonography #3006b Char's Gelgoog   ¶ 6:17 PM

Here are MAHQ line-art links for clearer ideas as to what these will/may look like:

RX-105 Xi Gundam

RX-104FF Penelope

I'm glad to see non-Zakus finally!! And what an obscure choice for the new GFF......but I do like the idea that little known suits are coming about!

Looks pointy and bulky.....

:blink:

Oh...here's the FAZZ and teasers of the SHiki

FAZZtop.jpg

441657X3SUF.jpg

4416583K913.jpg

4416590j5YF.jpg

New GFF, Zeonography

Zeonography #3006b Char's Gelgoog  ¶ 6:17 PM

RX-105 Xi Gundam

RX-104FF Penelope

oh i cannot wait to see how this gundam (#0025) is going to look, i am very glad of this release. :)

Loads fine for me. Hmm....maybe your IP range banned or something. Try again later?

Hmmm..nothing here either. Tried at home and now at work and I get our friend -- "user posted image".

wolf, is it the line-art pics? or actual product pics?