New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

After the initial release of the Deep Striker last year, they did a second run of it if I remember correctly, or at the minimum, they were able to get more in-stock at HLJ.

I'm wondering if the information listed when you click on the "Deep Striker" is from last year, but hasn't been removed. I say that because, it's still listed as being out of production.

It doesn't even show up under the normal search. I had to do an advanced search to find it. ;)

Kinda makes you wonder.

I'm quite sure its reissued now cause the shop just sent the email to notice its a reissue few days ago and several shops locally here are also receiving preorders.

The new September 2004 issue of Hobby Japan magazine just released today, shows that the F90II will come with the 'L' type long gun. No mention of what weapons sets (if any) will come with the F90 though.

Graham

looks like the f-91 comes with 2 heads for use with it one with the normal gundam style face the other with the face plate off exposing the vents underneath.

Edited by zeo-mare

i also like the fact that you getting 2 different varitions of the f-90, i am very much looking forward to these releases

At least the F-91 got full weapon, hopefully it will also have beam shield, which are missing in X-1 and X-2.

actually CF18 it looks like the f-91 does have the sheild look at the picture at the bottom the one of the dark f-91 from the back you can see the gren sheild on it

The F-91 does have the beam shield, look at the "dark" one in the bottom left.

nm, zeo-mare beat me to it :p

Edited by Anubis

nm, zeo-mare beat me to it tongue.gif

:p:p:p

i canot belive that these are coming out next month i am going to have to do some major saving up, it looks like there is going to be a big gundam fix release every month until december

edit: god my typing sucks

Edited by zeo-mare

nm, zeo-mare beat me to it tongue.gif

:p:p:p

i canot belive that these are coming out next month i am going to have to do some major saving up, it looks like there is going to be a big gundam fix release every month until december

edit: god my typing sucks

Yeah and that deep striker re-issue. :(

thank god i grabbed mine up when it first came out i did not spend much on it. right now i just need to get that ramba raul zaku and i am all set until they release the f-90/f-91

actually CF18 it looks like the f-91 does have the sheild look at the picture at the bottom the one of the dark f-91 from the back you can see the gren sheild on it

Cool I missed that. Now It's hard to decide which one to get. The dark F-91 featured in Crossbone manga looks more bad ass than the original.

019.jpg

thank god i grabbed mine up when it first came out i did not spend much on it. right now i just need to get that ramba raul zaku and i am all set until they release the f-90/f-91

Lucky you!!!

The proportions on the FIX F91 look awful. The slick curves of the original design got replaced with bulky armors and angular lines... why does Katoki insist on changing other people's design like that? He needs to put out more of his own designs like the V2 for the FIX line.

What scale are these guys in? :D

1/144.

roughly. they're quite a bit smaller than the HGUC and other 1/144 model lines, and the 15 meter gundam wing is taller than the 19 meter gundam Mk II, but in theory they're 1/144 scale.

damn you graham. i was so close to holding off on these guys, but two looks at those pictures and i've already added a pre-order. oh well, i'll probably be happy when i get it. at least i can hold off on the ZZ since i already have the FAZZ.

What scale are these guys in? :D

1/144.

roughly. they're quite a bit smaller than the HGUC and other 1/144 model lines, and the 15 meter gundam wing is taller than the 19 meter gundam Mk II, but in theory they're 1/144 scale.

damn you graham. i was so close to holding off on these guys, but two looks at those pictures and i've already added a pre-order. oh well, i'll probably be happy when i get it. at least i can hold off on the ZZ since i already have the FAZZ.

Seems like you got tempted??

more than tempted, i bit the freaking hook. only the standard F-91(F-90II) though, i've been pretty good at skipping the color variations (for which my wallet is deeply grateful). and i put in a pre-order for the hyaku shiki as soon as i heard about it, so i guess its going to be a while longer before i can wean myself off the plastic fumes.

found this on gundam watch...

http://www.gundamwatch.com/invision/index....t=0entry20631

man...seeing the pic of the Hyakushiki's makes me want one even more! too bad it won't be out in time for x-mas :(

fix1.jpg

here's a link incase it the picture doesn't load

http://www.zincpanic.com/articles/pics/17806/fix1.jpg

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

so you're saying there's another pic further right that's not shown?

:sigh: No.

See the two ZZ pictured? The one on the left is the bare bones ZZ Gundam ver. Ka. The one on the right is the FAZZ. Probably ver. Ka. I can't really tell, since I'm not a fan of the fat ass in the first place.

But the regular ZZ ver. Ka. is nice.

i'm use to seeing the super beefy MG FAZZ kit...i like what katoki did to the ZZ...i'm actually starting to like his "cleaned up" version :D

You got it backwards buddy. That FAZZ shown above was the TV version, which is supposed to look like the image below. Katoki's re-design of it is the "beefy" white one with a black BFG.

post-26-1090993313.jpg

Let's see if I can straighten it out.

First there was only the Full Armor Gundam ZZ from the TV series. Like that picture I posted. It was not a Katoki design.

Late 1980s. Model Graphix published a Gundam War mook based on the novel Gundam Sentinel / Lament of ALICE. It includes a re-designed version of the FAZZ done by Katoki, which is the white one with the BFG. At the time Bandai only released a 1/144 kit of that design as no FAZZ kit was released for the TV version up to that point.

The picture on top of this page, which Stamen refers to as "ver. Ka FAZZ", is Katoki's rendition of the TV version FAZZ which he did not design originally. Much like most of the GFF line, he's messing with designs that aren't his own instead of updating his own designs that have appeared in his Gundam FIX books. Besides the Sentinel suits, I think there aren't any Katoki original designs in the GFF line. <_<