New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Great....now I don't see it either. Site must've went down and pictures were loading from my cache.

It was a kinda small sneak peak at painted Hyaku 1st form. Pretty cool....shiny and all. :)

The rest were detailed shots of the FAZZ.

Great....now I don't see it either. Site must've went down and pictures were loading from my cache.

It was a kinda small sneak peak at painted Hyaku 1st form. Pretty cool....shiny and all. :)

The rest were detailed shots of the FAZZ.

so can you confirm the it gold chrome like the Master grade kit? (i hope so)or is it just yellow paint

chris

Ooo.. Oooo... it gets even BETTER!!!

Gunota has updated the info on the Gelgoogs as follows:

"Confirmed, indeed the Taiwan site had the incorrect info for Zeonography.

Zeonography #3006a MS-14B Johnny Ridden custom High Mobility Gelgoog convertible to MS-14A

Zeonography #3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon convertible to MS-14A

Both are priced at 3680 yen coming out in Feb 2005."

*EDIT**

They also have new MSIA / EMSIA listings, too for Febraury 2005: :D

New MSiA, GQ Model

Amiami's Yahoo Shop updated with listings for the following:

MSiA Dagger L (February, 1,575 yen)

MSiA GuAIZ R (February, 1,575 yen)

MSiA Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Custom, February, 1,575 yen)

EMIA Gundam Mk II (AEUG colors, End of Feb., 1,890 yen)

GQ Model Blast Impulse Gundam (February, 5,500 yen)  ¶ 8:28 AM

Linked them to MAHQ info for those who want an idea as to what they look like. ;)

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Well, once again Gunota has teased the palate with reporting the following MSIAs for March 2005:

More toy tidbits

Further update on upcoming figure merchandise, thanks to Rakuten's Atmart:

MSiA Marasai (March, 1,575 yen)

MSiA Deactive Set: Phase ZAFT (March, 2,625 yen)

MSiA Deactive Set: 3G (March, 4,725 yen)

MSiA Gunner Zaku Warrior (presumably standard colors, March, 1,575)

comments:

Marasai - Oh my! Does that actually say "Marasai"? **rubs eyes** What a way to continue the Z Goodness!

Deactive Set: Phase ZAFT - Hmmm .. price possibly meaning a double-pack? which leads to ...

Deactive Set: 3G - A 3-pack? but of what Deactives?

Gunner Zaku Warrior - Guess we all placed bets on seeing the grunt version.

Very exciting about Zeta. Hopefully they will keep it up. I also cannot wait for more info on these Deactive sets.

doesnt the Impulse Gundam have 3 different packs for it? maybe the deactive set is the grey deactive mode of the Gundam with all 3 weapons sets, (sword, launcher and aile type backpack).i know with the Advanced MSIA they released both versions of the strike and the deactive version was they only way to get the Aile pack.

Edited by zeo-mare

Grumble, grumble, grumble..........still waiting for the grey Z-Plus C1 GFF recolor.

And when oh when are we going to get an Assault/Buster V2 GFF?

Graham

That might come with the Zeta Gundam GFF, which would probably be a retooling of the #17 Zplus.

Grumble, grumble, grumble..........still waiting for the grey Z-Plus C1 GFF recolor.

Graham

That might come with the Zeta Gundam GFF, which would probably be a retooling of the #17 Zplus.

i really do not think that the zeta will come with the zeta c-1, while they are similar in design there is enough difference in them where they probably wont, i quite frankly do not want another C-1 i am hoping for something different, like the hyper zeta or Zeta 2. i to am looking forward to the Shiki and would love to have a Victory gundam

I really doubt that the hyper Zeta, while cool, would ever be made as a GFF. Namely, because it is just the name for another mecha designers (sorry, can't remember the name) rendition of Zeta. Seeing as how the GFF line is taken from Katoki's disigns, I don't ever see it getting made. :(

• 2 weeks later...

actually not quite while these (Gundam Fix) figures are redesigned gundams by Katoki Hajime, they were not all originally created by Katoki, the Zeta, Mk II, Mk II Titan, F-90, RX-78 classic and a few others were around before Katoki signed onto Bandai and were created by others people, but those have been done. so seeing other classic and rare Gundams that he did not create but will get a chance to revamp for the series is still a very big possiblity, next month for instance we are getting the Hyaku Shiki

first pics

post-26-1101119766_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Hmm.....that Hyaku Shiki Full Armor looks very Five Star Story-ish.

Graham

yea it looks like the Knight of Gold

it gets better, here are the first pics of the Zeta gundam, I do not know what the extra armor will be , if any. but it had better come with the Hyper Mega Launcher

post-26-1101138448_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

it gets better, here are the first pics of the Zeta gundam, I do not know what the extra armor will be , if any. but it had better come with the Hyper Mega Launcher

Is that the big gun turret thing? I dunno, kinda redundant if u ask me. And not too hot about Zeta since the C1 is out. The penelope gundam and the other one is rather weird and cool though.

yea the Hyper Mega Launcher is the huge assault gun the zeta usually has, the Mg kit and MSIA came with it, so i would prefer that this one does, it kinda is important, I have all my Gundam fix on display and the better accesseries they come with the cooler they will look :) . I am very high hoped for this release because it is different from the Zeta C-1 and hopefully will have the Zeta II armor, also the more new Fix we get the better. I also am looking forward to the Penelope and Xi gundam that is going to be a nice set.

post-26-1101142486_thumb.jpg

here is the MSZ-008 Z II :rolleyes: there is virtually nothing merchandise wise for the design except a old B-club kit which can no longer be found. i would love to have a nice figure of this.

msz-008.jpg

msz-008-wr.jpg

chris

Ahhh! That looks cool. I was thinking another thing. I could've sworn I saw pictures of the Zeta Gundam standing on some turret-like thing and I thought you were talking about that. Unless that huge mega blaster can be put ontop of a turret? :blink: <<--- has no idea about Gundam Zeta.

You think if the penelope and xi will come together as a conversion kit?

here is the MSZ-008 Z II :rolleyes: there is virtually nothing merchandise wise for the design except a old B-club kit which can no longer be found. i would love to have a nice figure of this.

msz-008.jpg

msz-008-wr.jpg

chris

If I squint, it looks like the VF-2SS :lol:

Cool. Side story stuff? The Advance of Zeta mech looks kinda cool too.

You think if the penelope and xi will come together as a conversion kit?

if i recall i think they are supposed to. I do not recall it being a "A" and "B" set like some of the other release's, from what i see the designs are similar (one looks like a heavier armored version of the other) so i am pretty sure they are together , though it is early so i could be wrong. i hope it has the ability to transform, in the comic it could turn into a dragon form, kind of like escalowne, as for the Zeta II yea sidestory stuff much older design, i think late 80's early 90's

edit: added more stuff

Edited by zeo-mare