New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

very cool i want to get that one it is just the right size and the detail looks good, it will go perfect along side the normal GFF and will look great on my shelf with the others.

i cannot wait mine is coming in this week hopefully, i did not know that you could do the Hyaku Mass Production Type very cool extra. by the way does anyone know what that chrome Hyaku Shiki posed along the GFF version? is that the Metal material version or the HGUC?

Looks like the Kahen-Senshi 1/144 to me.

Kadoh Senshi. Kahen = transformable, which only has the Zeta in its line as of now.

i hope it is the metal version i want to order this one , have been meaning to pick it up for the longest time. i am going to display this one with the Mega launcher and the GFF in the Full Armor Mode, the size for it is perfect about the same size as a GFF so it will look excellent on the shelf :)

i cannot wait mine is coming in this week hopefully, i did not know that you could do the Hyaku Mass Production Type very cool extra. by the way does anyone know what that chrome Hyaku Shiki posed along the GFF version? is that the Metal material version or the HGUC?

Kadoh Senshi. Kahen = transformable, which only has the Zeta in its line as of now.

Also had the ZZ. The Zeta is better for Wave Rider IMO. MS mode was kind of weak for posability. The ZZ was a much better offering all around. Looks real good, has decent posability, and transforms very easily.

post-26-1104297154_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

do you have any close up pics of the Zeta in gundam mode with the hyper launcher? also any pics along side a MSIA i was just curious about the size of these 2

Also had the ZZ. The Zeta is better for Wave Rider IMO. MS mode was kind of weak for posability. The ZZ was a much better offering all around. Looks real good, has decent posability, and transforms very easily.

My bad, totally forgot about the ZZ since I never bought it. How does it compare to the HCM?

My bad, totally forgot about the ZZ since I never bought it. How does it compare to the HCM?

I've never touched an HCM ZZ Gundam, so I can't compare it.

I thought about posing the Wave Rider with the Mega Launcher underneath, it's in my closet in my parts box, maybe I'll give it a try again. In MS mode the Mega Launcher is a pain in the butt just to hold it though, which is why it went in the closet.

The KS Zeta just isn't very posable unfortunately in MS mode. Nice detail though in both modes. I like it in Wave Rider mode at my PG's feet.

really nice i wish they would start making some nice gundam X figures, the Gundam X is about 8,000 yen ($80.00) maybe it is a resin? the unpainted ones sure look like it. the scale is 1/150 so it is right about the same size as the GFF, they look real good to, except the hands of the Leopard

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

a member of Gundamwatch bought one and did a review. but i cannot link to the site today, i think it is down i have heard a ton of good things about it. in fact the reviews have been very good for it . the EMSIA Gundam MK II is also coming out and it looks very nice

sadly they show a preorder at hobbyfan for those Gundam X resin kits (looks the same anyhow) they have them labled as 1/130 instead of 1/150 like the other site but i think they are the same ones.

Gundam X kits

really nice i wish they would start making some nice gundam X figures, the Gundam X is about 8,000 yen ($80.00) maybe it is a resin? the unpainted ones sure look like it. the scale is 1/150 so it is right about the same size as the GFF, they look real good to, except the hands of the Leopard

chris

Considering the MS from X are about the same size as the ones from G and Wing (smaller than the UC ones at about 18m), 1/150 Gundam X figures would be significantly smaller than 1/144 GFFs.

Here are some new HCM Pro Scans with the Hyaku-Shiki, Red Rick-Dias, Force Impulse, and Zaku Warrior.

post-26-1105029125_thumb.jpg

Second.

These things are great for 1/200 scale.

post-26-1105029142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

the Zaku and the Rick Dias and Force look great. wow they wasted no time at all with the seed destiny stuff

chris

agreed about the Shiki, the color is way wrong. i will just stick to the GFF or the Metal Meterial Chogokin, though the others do look nice, I know the Zeta is coming out this month for the GFF does anyone know what else it comes with? it seems to be about the same price as the Hyaku Shiki but it looks like it does not come with anything extra which is kinda weird. has anyone seen any more pics of it?

I agree on the Shiki, I thought an earlier test shot was a darker yellow, too. The one in this pic is way too bright looking.

Really should have been gold paint like the GFF. I may stick with my MG for that or buy a KS or GFF version.

So far it's the only HCM Pro I've had an issue with. I love the few ones I already bought.

Gunota has found some Tamashii pics/lineart and Zinc-Panic has some release dates for the following:

MSIA

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (1/22/2005)

ZGMF-1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom (1/22/2005)

ZGMF-1001/K Slash Zaku Phantom (1/22/2005)

RMS-108 Marasai (3/2005)

GAT-02L2 Dagger L (2/2005)

ZGMF-601R GuAIZ R (2/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke’s Custom) (2/2005)

Deactive Set: Phase ZAFT (incl. ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam & ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam) (3/2005)

Deactive Set: 3G (incl. ZGMF-X31S Abyss Gundam, ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam & ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam) (3/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (3/2005)

EXTENDED MSIA

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use) (1/22/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (AEUG Use) (2/2005)

FIX

#0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (RELEASE DATE - 1/29/05)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3006a MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) / MS-14A Gelgoog (RELEASE DATE – 2/05)

#3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon / MS-14A Gelgoog (RELEASE DATE – 2/05)

As a fan of "GRUNT SUITS", I'm liking the Dagger L and it's flight pack w/ weapons mounts!!

The Marasai and ballute system also looks appetizing.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

hey GC when you click the link to the Zeta Fix it takes you to the Gelgoog Fix instead. you would not happen to know if it comes with any other weapons do you. hey are you taking your info from gundamwatch :p i think they just posted this there as well.

As a fan of "GRUNT SUITS", I'm liking the Dagger L and it's flight pack w/ weapons mounts!!

Wow, that's the first time the Dagger-L MSiA has been shown with a flight pack. Even the recent February 2005 issue of Hobby Japan didn't show the flight pack. Let's hope the Dagger-L's flight packs wing are made of hard plastic, like the Impulse flight pack wings are so that the don't warp.

Definitely gonna have to get at least 3 Dagger-L to fight with my Impulse MSiA.

Graham

give it time i think you will see it. i thought when they just did the green one we were going to see the red one as well.

Edited by zeo-mare

hey GC when you click the link to the Zeta Fix it takes you to the Gelgoog Fix instead. you would not happen to know if it comes with any other weapons do you. hey are you taking your info from gundamwatch  :p  i think they just posted this there as well.

Link fixed - good ol' copy/paste wins again! <_< Waiting for more magazine scans of the Zeta to see what the loadout will be.

And the info's actually from Gunota. Was going to post it at GW, but I was beaten to it!!! :p

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Wow, that's the first time the Dagger-L MSiA has been shown with a flight pack. Even the recent February 2005 issue of Hobby Japan didn't show the flight pack. Let's hope the Dagger-L's flight packs wing are made of hard plastic, like the Impulse flight pack wings are so that the don't warp.

Definitely gonna have to get at least 3 Dagger-L to fight with my Impulse MSiA.

Graham

Man, I hope they are, too. With the external tanks and rocket-pods they sure would 'sag' soon. And the wing mount for the weapon is great....heck, even the weapon storage point on the calf is great. Grunts do it the best!

i am surprised they have waited so long to show the rest of the zeta pics i heard it is coming out this month and still no news on anything extra, from what i see it is the same price as the Shiki and they came with a ton of weapons and armors so i am hoping they do somehting with this one as well.

chris

Guys, if the Zeta FIX has the same basic design as the Z-Plus FIX (as I suspect it will), it will be a very frustrating toy. I can't touch my Z-Plus FIX without multiple bits falling off :( .

Graham

it is not the same mold, while both are zeta's and very similar they are a different mold, that is how my MG kits are the C-1 is not just a recolor of the Zeta normal it is a whole new kit. from what i see the fix is a different mold as well, i am not sure if they learned anything from the Zeta C-1 GFF and made things vastly different for this release, it will probably be very similar, what mode do you have yours in Graham? i got mine in the BST mode it stays together pretty well from what i see, I do not play with them they are simply on display in my Ikea cabinet.

I'd like to see a Zeonography Black Trinity Zaku.

Guys, if the Zeta FIX has the same basic design as the Z-Plus FIX (as I suspect it will), it will be a very frustrating toy. I can't touch my Z-Plus FIX without multiple bits falling off  :( .

Graham

it is not the same mold, while both are zeta's and very similar they are a different mold, that is how my MG kits are the C-1 is not just a recolor of the Zeta normal it is a whole new kit. from what i see the fix is a different mold as well, i am not sure if they learned anything from the Zeta C-1 GFF and made things vastly different for this release, it will probably be very similar, what mode do you have yours in Graham? i got mine in the BST mode it stays together pretty well from what i see, I do not play with them they are simply on display in my Ikea cabinet.

I know its not the same mold, but it may use the same basic method of locking together and similar joints which could be a problem. I have my Z-Plus in Mobile Suit Mode, but it has problems holding poses, the arms frequently fall off as do a few other bits.

Graham

Gunota has found some Tamashii pics/lineart and Zinc-Panic has some release dates for the following:

MSIA

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (1/22/2005)

ZGMF-1001/M Blaze Zaku Phantom (1/22/2005)

ZGMF-1001/K Slash Zaku Phantom (1/22/2005)

RMS-108 Marasai (3/2005)

GAT-02L2 Dagger L (2/2005)

ZGMF-601R GuAIZ R (2/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke’s Custom) (2/2005)

Deactive Set: Phase ZAFT (incl. ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam & ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam) (3/2005)

Deactive Set: 3G (incl. ZGMF-X31S Abyss Gundam, ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam & ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam) (3/2005)

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner Zaku Warrior (3/2005)

EXTENDED MSIA

RX-178 Gundam MK II (Titans Use) (1/22/2005)

RX-178 Gundam MK II (AEUG Use) (2/2005)

FIX

#0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (RELEASE DATE - 1/29/05)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3006a MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) / MS-14A Gelgoog (RELEASE DATE – 2/05)

#3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon / MS-14A Gelgoog (RELEASE DATE – 2/05)

Missing from your list is the MMMGQ Sword Impulse toy which will be released on 29th January.

Graham