New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

more pics of the Xi gundam, i really want this one, it comes out appearently on the 30th in about 10 days i cannot wait.

chris

yea it is some type of recon one, it is from the old 1980 Mobile Suit Variation series i think.

chris

Yeah, I'm really disappointed about the May 30 release date of the Xi Gundam. I was really hoping that it was going to be released before tomorrow (the 22nd), before I left Japan. It seems that everything that I saw that was coming out in May, decided to come out the week after I'm gone. The Zeta Gundam movie, Xi Gundam, and Zeorymer were on my list of things to get/see when I was here.

The silver lining to this cloud is that a friend of mine is coming over here in June, so at least he'll be able to pick up the Xi Gundam and Zeorymer.

is this yours? do you have good pictures of the figure and can you recomend it?

chris

cool i have been meaning to get one but have yet to get around to it . there are so many other things i want first.

chris

the Fix version i believe can do the same with the feet.

chris

:o wow a honest to goodness RGM-79 i never expected a mass production grunt design

Hello,

Pardon my ignorance. I've been keeping my eye on this thread since it started, because I'm a big Gundam fan and fan of the FIX figures, but I'm confused about something.

It would appear that only "good" guy Gundams fall under the FIX line, since Bandai created the separate Zenography line of figures. They are all FIX figures, but separate. I also believe that all the figures are supposed to be 1/144 scale, which is slightly bigger than the MSIA?

So, the next release is the XI "Penelope" Gundam, which I thought was part of the Gundam Seed storyline. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If that is correct, it would appear Gundam Seed will be included in the FIX line.

If that is the case, why has Bandai started yet another pseudo-FIX line via the "Cosmic Region Force Impulse Gundam?" I saw one of them in a store here, and it looked really similar to the FIX figures, and costs the same price. Why not give it all of the FIX figure goodies, the box, display stand and so forth, rather than start a new line?

So, we have MSIA, MSIA Extended, FIX, Zenography, and now yet another line of 1/144 figures?

Of course improvements to figures are great (MSIA to MSIA Extended), but FIX is supposed to be the ultimate "MSIA" line. Will Bandai release a FIX Force Impulse Gundam at a later date just to make more money? This isn't meant to be rant, I'm just trying to figure things out rather than buy a psuedo-FIX now, when I could wait for the real deal.

Thank you in advance for any clarification you might provide.

Christopher B))

Edited by ChristopherB

Hello,

Pardon my ignorance. I've been keeping my eye on this thread since it started, because I'm a big Gundam fan and fan of the FIX figures, but I'm confused about something.

It would appear that only "good" guy Gundams fall under the FIX line, since Bandai created the separate Zenography line of figures. They are all FIX figures, but separate. I also believe that all the figures are supposed to be 1/144 scale, which is slightly bigger than the MSIA?

So, the next release is the XI "Penelope" Gundam, which I thought was part of the Gundam Seed storyline. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If that is correct, it would appear Gundam Seed will be included in the FIX line.

If that is the case, why has Bandai started yet another pseudo-FIX line via the "Cosmic Region Force Impulse Gundam?" I saw one of them in a store here, and it looked really similar to the FIX figures, and costs the same price. Why not give it all of the FIX figure goodies, the box, display stand and so forth, rather than start a new line?

So, we have MSIA, MSIA Extended, FIX, Zenography, and now yet another line of 1/144 figures?

Of course improvements to figures are great (MSIA to MSIA Extended), but FIX is supposed to be the ultimate "MSIA" line. Will Bandai release a FIX Force Impulse Gundam at a later date just to make more money? This isn't meant to be rant, I'm just trying to figure things out rather than buy a psuedo-FIX now, when I could wait for the real deal.

Thank you in advance for any clarification you might provide.

Christopher B))

Penelope is from the novel Hathaway's Flash, I believe - it's definitely not from SEED

yup that is true the Xi gundam is not from seed but from the universal century. the good guy gundams are under the Gundam Fix the bad guys are under the Zonography series and all the seed stuff is under the Cosmic Region.

chris

So in summary:

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION - Universal Century Gundam-ish mobile suits produced by Hajime Katoki.

(I state Gundam-ish because it's been reported that the RGM-79 GM will be part of the #0026 release.)

ZEONOGRAPHY - Universal Century Zeon mobile suits produced by Hajime Katoki.

COSMIC REGION - Cosmic Era mobile suits with no reference to Hajime Katoki.

Their 1/144 scale is larger than the 1/135-1/140ish MSIA line, but as you've probably seen in this thread, the GFF-related pieces are of a different calibur and are mainll display pieces.

Oh, and no time for a search, but here's a pretty solid list:

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION

#0001 FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam (BOX)

#0002 PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam (BOX)

#0003 RX-78GP01 Zephyranthes (BOX)

#0004 G-Armor (RX-78-2 Gundam & G-Fighter) (BOX)

#0005 FA-010A FAZZ (BOX)

#0006 XXXG-01WE Wing Gundam (BOX)

#0007 G-3 G-Armor (RX-78-3 G3 Gundam & G-Fighter) (BOX)

#0008 RX-78GP02A Physalis (BOX)

#0009 FA-93HWS Nu Gundam+HWS (BOX)

#0010 RX-78GP04G Gerbera / AGX-04A1 Gerbera-Tetra Custom (BOX)

#0011 MSA-0011[Ext] Ex-S Gundam (BOX)

#0012 RX-178 Gundam Mk II (Titans Use) / RMS-154 Barzam (BOX)

#0013 MSA-0011[bst] PLAN303E “Deep Striker” (BOX)

#0014 MSA-0011[Ext] Ex-S Gundam (Task Force α) (BOX)

#0015 FA-78-1 Heavy Gundam / RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam (BOX)

#0016a XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam (X-1) (BOX)

#0016b XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam (X-2) (BOX)

#0017a MSZ-006A1/C1[bst] Zplus (Blue Demonstration Colors) (BOX)

#0017b MSZ-006A1/C1[bst] Zplus (Red Demonstration Colors) (BOX)

#0018 RX-78NT-1 Gundam ‘Alex’ / RX-78-4 Gundam G04 (BOX)

#0019 FXA-05D + RX-178 Gundam Mk II (AEUG Use) Super Gundam / FA-178 Full Armor Gundam Mk II (BOX)

#0020 RX-78-6 Madrock / RX-78-5 Gundam G05 (BOX)

#0021a Gundam F90 / Gundam F91 (Captain Harrison’s Custom) (BOX)

#0021b Gundam F91 / Gundam F90II (BOX)

#0022 MSZ-0010 Gundam ZZ / FA-010S Full Armor Gundam ZZ (BOX)

#0023 MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki / MSR-00100S Hyaku Shiki Kai / FA-100S Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai (BOX)

#0024 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (BOX)

#0025 RX-105 Ξ (Xi) Gundam / RX-104FF Penelope Gundam (5/28/2005)

#0026 RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka / RGM-79 GM (8/2005)

(NOTE-The illustrations appears to be either an RGM-79C GM Kai or even an RGM-79E, but does not notate this....we'll see.)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3001a MS-06F/06R-2 Zaku II (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) (BOX)

#3001b MS-06F/06R-1 Zaku II (Shin Matsunaga’s Custom) (BOX)

#3002a YMS-09 Prototype Dom / MS-09 Dom (BOX)

#3002b YMS-09D Dom (Tropical Test Type) / MS-09 Dom (Desert Use) (BOX)

#3003 MS-05B Zaku I (Ramba Ral’s Custom) / MS-06C Zaku II (Ramba Ral’s Custom) (BOX)

#3004a MS-10 Pezun Dowadge / MS-09R Rick Dom (BOX)

#3004b MS-09RS Rick Dom (Char Aznable’s Custom) / MS-10 Pezun Dowadge (Char Aznable’s Custom) (BOX)

#3005a MS-06F2 Zaku II Type F2 (Brown) / MS-06D Zaku II (Desert Type) (BOX)

#3005b MS-06F2 Zaku II Type F2 (Green) / MS-06D Zaku II (Desert Type) (BOX)

#3006a MS-14B High Mobility Gelgoog (Johnny Ridden’s Custom) / MS-14A Gelgoog

#3006b MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon / MS-14A Gelgoog

#3007 MS-11 Action Zaku / MS-06E-3 Zaku Flipper (6/2005)

#3008 MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom / MS-08TX Efreet (9/2005)

COSMIC REGION

#7001 ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam

#7002 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (7/2005)

#7003 ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (9/2005)

LIMITED EDITIONS

G-Armor (RX-78-2 Gundam & G-Fighter) (Clear Crystal) - Gundam Fix Box 2002

”Gundam Fix Figuration Movie Opening Commemoration Set” (temp title?) - Limited(?) Zeta Gundam-related release in September 2005

:D:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Thank you very much for the information.

Do you think we'll ever see a GP03 and/or a Buster Gundam?

i do not know about the Buster just yet but we may see the GP-03 at some point. we already have the GP-01, GP-02 and GP-04 so you never know. i wish they could have held off on the GP-01 and released it with configurable armor into the Full Burner.

incredible pics my friend you just went and made my day. i wonder what it says underneath the Ver. Ka Gundam about the g-armor perhaps the Rx-78 is still compatible with it.

chris

From Guntoa :

Zeonography update

Pics shown at Tsukurikake Mokei Dojo confirm that the Zeonography Gouf Custom does indeed turn into an Efreet and not any kind of Gouf Flight-Type despite previous reports.

Cool! If they're making an Efreet, perhaps we'll get some BD units...

....perhaps the Rx-78 is still compatible with it.

That's my guess.

Also note that that's an illustration of an -79C GM Kai or could even be an 08th MS Team -79E. Either way, now that GFF has had a GM entry, can you imagine where they could go from here!?!?! Snipers, Customs, Powered......oh dear!!! :o

Oh.....and, although the Efreet is sweet, that bites about the Flight. :(

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Any pics of the Efreet, I couldn't find it at Mahq.

Any pics of the Efreet, I couldn't find it at Mahq.

liar! :p

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/crossdimension/ms-08tx.htm

So it was buried in the video game section then. I looked through 0079 and MSV but didn't have time to sift through everything else to find it.

i didn't spend much time shifting thru anything...just scrolled all the way down to the Blue Destiny manga, clicked on the Efreet Custom then saw the link for the standard version there...not too much work ;)

i didn't spend much time shifting thru anything...just scrolled all the way down to the Blue Destiny manga, clicked on the Efreet Custom then saw the link for the standard version there...not too much work ;)

Except I had no idea it had anything to do with Blue Destiny.

The long alphabetical list is pretty cool.