Loads of SW Episode III pix

WHen I look at that last picture, I still see "Scorpy" from Farscape shining through.....Too bad, that makes me miss Farscape all over again.

Larry

--EDIT-- sorry, I was referring to Wayne and the last picture of him on page 2

Edited by twich

WHen I look at that last picture, I still see "Scorpy" from Farscape shining through.....Too bad, that makes me miss Farscape all over again.

Larry

*pats twich on the shoulder *

There there...it's ok. We'll get to see the miniseries soon enough.

Hey, I tried the source directory earlier, but no dice! Great to see it's workin' now!!! Well, that's it for my posts then, kiddies... go feast yer eyes on all the goodies at that link!

I still don't hold out much hope that I'll really like this film. But at least stuff is lookin cooler!!! B))

Thanks Bsu...as I recall, weren't you a fan too? When is the mini-series supposed to air?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I maybe in the minority, but I rather enjoyed the previous 2 "prequel" movies....but I hope that this one is in the vein of Empire Strikes Back....which many fans argue is the best of the original trilogy. I liked them all, but I am weird like that.

Larry

PS-Yeah Farscape! ;)

Thanks Bsu...as I recall, weren't you a fan too? When is the mini-series supposed to air?

Yup! But I have no idea when Sci Fi will air the mini series, much less when I'll see it up here in Kanada. I'll probably end up downloading it, which is the same way I saw all of season 4. <_<

A lot of these pictures seem to have more of an Original Trilogy feel to them, I'm really digging that. We'll see how the actual movie is. I can't wait!

Some interesting pictures for sure, would like to see some vehicle shots. And is it just me or does Padme not look anywhere near full term in the picture, SHeol she barely looks pregnant, sorry but wearing a baggy outfit around Darth Heffner does not make one pregnant, lol.

Great stuff!

Anakin looks really haunted. You can see the dark side just in his clothes. That fighter he's in sure looks interesting. The more I see of Grevious, the more I like the character and he already looked fantastic the first time I saw the picture. Though I must admit, this is the first time I've ever heard he had four arms. Must be due to the fact I'm avoiding most of the spoilers. But I like it. Sometmes it pays to stay out of the loop.

I like the general progression of all the little things in the prequel trilogy linking it to the original films. The hair styles, Ben's look, the Clone Troopers turning into Storm Troopers, et cetera. It really helps mesh the two trilogies into one grand saga, especially because the first prequel looked like such a different film than the original trilogy.

those troopers are totally modded out, hella dope. i gotz one i lowered! put some chrome boots on him. awsome body grafix.

incase you cant tell i'm making fun of both the weird colorings all over these guys and import custom econo cars. boom two for one!

in keeping on topic, i don't see why they decided to go with tribal markings and weird honda racecar-esque looking sticker-like doo-dads. did the empire eventually run out of money and had to go with just white.

it is yet another thing that don't make no sence. bah!

maybe they'll call it StarWars episode 3: too force too furious.

post-26-1084061739_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingNor

those troopers are totally modded out, hella dope. i gotz one i lowered! put some chrome boots on him. awsome body grafix.

incase you cant tell i'm making fun of both the weird colorings all over these guys and import custom econo cars. boom two for one!

in keeping on topic, i don't see why they decided to go with tribal markings and weird honda racecar-esque looking sticker-like doo-dads. did the empire eventually run out of money and had to go with just white.

it is yet another thing that don't make no sence. bah!

maybe they'll call it StarWars episode 3: too force too furious.

Now, if we could just figure out how to put spinners on them. :p

My guess would be that the empire nixed anything that allowed the troopers to show individuality. Probably wanted the uniforms to look more.... uniform.