Macross Zero # 4 Trailer

Graham

It seems this episode has A LOT of things goin on story-wise.

I wonder what that explosion at the start is all about though.

Now I really can´t imagine how big things will be by Episode 5 (I ain´t talking about Nora´s twin-pack guys <_<:p )

The explosion...mebbe they nuked the island...or the actual blast when the SDF-1 crashed.

Thanks Graham for the info. By WMP was not that clear, is than Shin or Roy kissing Nora ?!? Is there a connection to past love ? Can't wait for the 4 th instalment !!! 

That's Roy kissing Aries. The 2-timing bugger....he would've already had a relationship with Claudia by now eh?

Now I really can´t imagine how big things will be by Episode 5 (I ain´t talking about Nora´s twin-pack guys <_<  :p )

The explosion...mebbe they nuked the island...or the actual blast when the SDF-1 crashed.

Thanks Graham for the info. By WMP was not that clear, is than Shin or Roy kissing Nora ?!? Is there a connection to past love ? Can't wait for the 4 th instalment !!! 

That's Roy kissing Aries. The 2-timing bugger....he would've already had a relationship with Claudia by now eh?

1st.- The ASS-1 crash landing on earth was already shown in Ep1 , and it would´ve passed at least 9 years since that event by the time of M0 so I don´t know why should they show it once again. And it´s clear from the trailer that that explosion happens on Mayan , I actually think the epicentre is on the cross marked stone that´s shown on earlier Eps.

2nd.- Roy already met Claudia before M0 but they didn´t stablish any kind of relationship , it wasn´t until they met again on SW1 that they fell in love with each other. That´s already explained on the TV series.

Now I really can´t imagine how big things will be by Episode 5 (I ain´t talking about Nora´s twin-pack guys <_<  :p )

1st.- The ASS-1 crash landing on earth was already shown in Ep1 , and it would´ve passed at least 9 years since that event by the time of M0 so I don´t know why should they show it once again. And it´s clear from the trailer that that explosion happens on Mayan , I actually think the epicentre is on the cross marked stone that´s shown on earlier Eps.

2nd.- Roy already met Claudia before M0 but they didn´t stablish any kind of relationship , it wasn´t until they met again on SW1 that they fell in love with each other. That´s already explained on the TV series.

I won't say anything about the explosion bit.....it could be just a nostalgic explosion thingy of the ASS-1 crash.....it could be Mayan...we'll see.

In the TV series, after Roy's death, she has a chat with Misa in a coffee shop and explained to Misa her relationship with Roy. Roy and Claudia have pretty much been goin out alot on dates and stuff before being even being stationed together on the SDF-1. Roy later left to be stationed there, but Claudia was incidentally stationed on the SDF-1 shortly after and she starts saying "maybe that is fate" and blablabla. The way I understand it, they had a relationship long before SW1. Remember all those dates in the snowy streets? :p

What I don't rememeber is, when does Roy run off to be part of Hikaru's air acrobatic squad. Was it before or after the unification wars/ASS-1 crash?

Regarding the meeting of Roy and Claudia, I'm betting that Edgar dies by episode # 5 and Roy will be shown meeting Claudia at Edgars funeral.

Graham

Urmmm didn't they met 1st at the base testing the VF-X which I assume happened before Macross Zero?

Regarding the meeting of Roy and Claudia, I'm betting that Edgar dies by episode # 5 and Roy will be shown meeting Claudia at Edgars funeral.

Graham

Now Now! Remember, Claudia tells us all about how she meets Roy in SDF Macross.

I didn't necessarily mean that is the first time they meet, just that Edgars' funeral will show them meeting up again.

Or maybe it is the first time. Afterall, Kawamori has already admit that continuity is taking a backseat to story telling. :lol:

Graham

First, Roy & Claudia originally met while stationed on a base during the Unification Wars (the scene where Roy check's out all the new operater recruits, then goes off on a mission in his Dragon II).

-Roy & Claudia never went out on any dates (before getting together on South Atalia). On their first date Roy drove up with a car full of girls to pick up Claudia, which she wasn't too big on. He attempted to make it up with gifts, but both were eventually re-stationed.

-Roy & Claudia don't get back together until being stationed on the Macross, though they do meet up again while Roy was testing the VF-X-1 (or was it a final prototype for the VF-1?), when he expresses his fears of flying it to her (likely before the events in Macross Zero).

-Claudia & Misa chat at Claudia's home, not a coffee shop.

As such,k anything goes for Roy & Aries. Aries by the way is my vote for who dies, not Edger.

ack help me! i click on the link and then it says save or open either way it wotn work =( when i save it, its like a 1 kb file whats going on =(

You need to have Windows Media Player or Real Media browser-plugins or standalone apps. Then you do an OPEN instead of save.

IIymij, open that 1k file with notepad, find the URL begin with "mms" or so, copy and paste it into Streambox or sth, that's ok.

one more newbie question, what language Sarah singing in the OST? sounds like French to me...

The way I understand it, they had a relationship long before SW1. Remember all those dates in the snowy streets? :p

Those snowy streets that she remembers might just be from when they took their leave together while they were both stationed on South Atalia.

My opinion (judging from having recently watched "Rainy Night") is that Keith's chronology is pretty-much accurate. Though, of course, a determined screenwriter could insert any number of new stuff in the gaps.

H

The way I understand it, they had a relationship long before SW1. Remember all those dates in the snowy streets? :p

Those snowy streets that she remembers might just be from when they took their leave together while they were both stationed on South Atalia.

My opinion (judging from having recently watched "Rainy Night") is that Keith's chronology is pretty-much accurate. Though, of course, a determined screenwriter could insert any number of new stuff in the gaps.

H

Well yeah. That was BEFORE SW1 wasn't it since i said they had a relationship long before SW1. I'm just unsure if that was before or after the unification wars hence before/after macross zero.