New Queadlunn-Rau Toy

Rodavan

Holy crap, had me fooled.. thats some mighty fine puty work you done there mate.. super realistic! :o

musta taken a while to make that eh? :blink:

Sam

Shite...you made me go....

"Crap....screw Yamato's....i'm getting this one"

>_<

It looks sleeker and truer to the line art compared to yamato's. Great job man! I am impressed, and fooled.

Edited by wolfx

I, too, knew it was his CG Q-Rau. But you must admit it's a pretty slick prank.

If someone ( :p ) hadn't given up the farm so quickly, I was expecting people to asking where the seam-lines are or where the screw holes go! :lol:

Great work, Rodovan. The lower legs are a tad too skinny for my tastes, but if that's all I can complain about, it means you've done good. ;)

(now get crackin' on a "meatier" TV-version Q-rau)

If someone ( :p ) hadn't given up the farm so quickly, I was expecting people to asking where the seam-lines are or where the screw holes go! :lol:

Heck, this is the toy forum... if somebody hadn't spilled the beans, I'd be expecting this poor CG model to get torn apart -

"The proportions aren't correct! Line Art! Screen cap!"

"Wrong shade of red! Get a color wheel!"

"What scale is it?" "I don't like that scale!" "Make it in the scale I want!"

"I bet it has crappy articulation! It needs 7004 points of articulation!"

"Die-Cast!"

"Die-Cast Sucks!"

"Where's the pilot figure? Is she articulated? Is she beautiful? Will she talk to me and tell me I'm not a loser like everyone says?"

"I don't want a red one! I want a green one! Waaaah!"

And then finally...

"When's the Yamato YF-19FP coming out?"

:p

Great CG work... btw... I've been following that thread with mouth dropped wide open.

wow that fooled me good. You know what sold me to thinking it was a toy? the impoerfections in the paint. Nice work if that was intentional. It is the light reflections that does it for me. cause they arent perfect like usual CG. theres a sense of realism.

If someone ( :p ) hadn't given up the farm so quickly, I was expecting people to asking where the seam-lines are or where the screw holes go!  :lol:

Heck, this is the toy forum... if somebody hadn't spilled the beans, I'd be expecting this poor CG model to get torn apart -

"The proportions aren't correct! Line Art! Screen cap!"

"Wrong shade of red! Get a color wheel!"

"What scale is it?" "I don't like that scale!" "Make it in the scale I want!"

"I bet it has crappy articulation! It needs 7004 points of articulation!"

"Die-Cast!"

"Die-Cast Sucks!"

"Where's the pilot figure? Is she articulated? Is she beautiful? Will she talk to me and tell me I'm not a loser like everyone says?"

"I don't want a red one! I want a green one! Waaaah!"

And then finally...

"When's the Yamato YF-19FP coming out?"

:p

Great CG work... btw... I've been following that thread with mouth dropped wide open.

Now , THAT¨s comedy. :lol:;)

Anyway , really awesome work , it almost got me fooled until I started paying attention to the small details (it was too perfect to be true really).

Anyway , if only Yamato had done something like this with the real Q-rau. I still think this is how the Toy was gonna look like (at least it looked similar to this in the promo photos)

WOW! that is something else... Great job...

Now can you do a short animation? Ya know, show it striking a pose and opening it's missle hatches or something.... :D

Cripes! Now that is talent! Have you any idea how many April Fool's pranks you could pull with skills like that? B))

Make a YF-19 one...make the boards go crazy....leave it on for a month before revealing the Fan Works thread. Hehehhe.

it still has me fooled, i fancy myself at being pretty good at telling CG from real life, and even knowing that is CG, i can't find anything to give it away

(aside maybe from the way it looks like it would fall over backwards due to center of gravity.. but thats it)

Thanks all !!

I was thinking I could do it before 1st April , but the model is really complex and lunch times only go so far , the wive also asked where see can get some body spray that smell like computer so she can can also get the same amount of attention :lol:

I am looking to start a new project so if you have ideas , let me know!

There's lot of good talent in the Fan Works section - come visit us !!!!!!