For you custom builders

Jawjaw

Cool, I needed another reason not to watch Macross 7, now I have it!! :lol:

Ditto! Just about everthing that is Macross 7 makes me sick. I can't believe SK put his seal of approval on it; it's like a bad dream for true Macross fans. Oh well, I like the VF-19s and VF-17 valkyries (there, I said something nice).

Hmm. . . maybe that clown-looking VF-1 could be tweaked to make a Jack-in-the-Box Guard valkyrie.

Wow, I've never seen M7. And I've tried to approach things I've read about it with an open mind. But having seen that picture, I don't think I'll ever, ever watch it.

H

Hey guys... let's be fair, here. Don't VF-1's deserve to dress up and feel pretty if they want to? :lol:

For those of you who haven't seen M7, there's a pretty good reason those VF-1's are duded up like RuPaul... you do have to remember that by the time of M7, the VF-1 is completely outdated and out of service, only used at carnivals, airshows, and such.

IIRC, Millia's VF-1 was in much better condition.

never seen M7 and probably never will. BUT I do like the red flames on the 1A in the second pic. I would happily make a custom using that scheme. It would be like a hotted up Trans-am or something.

never seen M7 and probably never will. BUT I do like the red flames on the 1A in the second pic. I would happily make a custom using that scheme. It would be like a hotted up Trans-am or something.

Ditto...minus the custom making part :)

Cyc

Hey guys... let's be fair, here. Don't VF-1's deserve to dress up and feel pretty if they want to? :lol:

For those of you who haven't seen M7, there's a pretty good reason those VF-1's are duded up like RuPaul... you do have to remember that by the time of M7, the VF-1 is completely outdated and out of service, only used at carnivals, airshows, and such.

I think that WWI and/or WWII planes that are used for airshows or other things get such gay paint schemes, it seems that anyone can get its hands on an old VF in the Macross world, I which thinks were like that in the real world, I would love to have a 30year old retired fighter!

I still think Guppy should make a VF-1 that match the colours of his pet bird

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...opic=7205&st=20

Just great.....I wonder what else Macross 7 had done to FUNKIFY their predecessor' s universe. :blink:

The only things those VF-1's are missing is a cane, fedora hat, and some Mylene VF-7's (?) as HIZZZZZOES. :D

Hey guys... let's be fair, here.  Don't VF-1's deserve to dress up and feel pretty if they want to?  :lol:

I think that WWI and/or WWII planes that are used for airshows or other things get such gay paint schemes, it seems that anyone can get its hands on an old VF in the Macross world, I which thinks were like that in the real world, I would love to have a 30year old retired fighter!

I still think Guppy should make a VF-1 that match the colours of his pet bird

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...opic=7205&st=20

haha, maybe.. I think I'll just alter it through photoshop. I would go insane if I had to look at an orange, green and blue custom on my shelf every day. :D

I've been watching Macross7 for the first time and came across these awesome VF-1 color schemes. They would make awesome customs - don't you think? or not.

Actually that 1A with the red flames (minus the feathers and all) looks really good , with some improvements and a bit of detai it could actually look quite nice.

All the other look stupid though <_<

:p C'mon now. You can't judge a long series by a couple of super fly valks that are only in one brief scene and get blown up seconds later. The rest of Mac7 is not as bad as I thought it would be. The first handful of episodes were pretty ghey but I am now enjoying it. I'm digging the Zentradi mecha which for some reason, are also valkyries.

At least the 3 old guys kept their Mk. II Monster in pristine, shiny, fully capable condition.

:p  C'mon now.  You can't judge a long series by a couple of super fly valks that are only in one brief scene and get blown up seconds later.  The rest of Mac7 is not as bad as I thought it would be.  The first handful of episodes were pretty ghey but I am now enjoying it.  I'm digging the Zentradi mecha which for some reason, are also valkyries.

Agreed... of all the reasons to hate M7 (and trust me, there are many valid reasons - all of which AgentONE will be happy to tell you) - this one is probably the least.

I do think it's funny hearing people who've never seen an anime talk about how much they hate it, though.

Informed opinions are so rare.

Don't hate the valkyrie, hate the game! :p

Edited by Blaine23

I've been watching Macross7 for the first time and came across these awesome VF-1 color schemes. They would make awesome customs - don't you think? or not.

Valqueery? :lol:

I do think it's funny hearing people who've never seen an anime talk about how much they hate it, though.

Informed opinions are so rare.

Don't hate the valkyrie, hate the game! :p

Hey, I tried, I really tried...

and I don't know if it was the crap animation, the way they reused footage at least a dozen times, the little fuzzy whatthehell that hung out on that dude's shoulder, or the faggy red valqueery with it's sound pods, and harry potter at the controls....oh and the music that sucked.

Something about it just turned me off........ :rolleyes: