Oscars 2004 - ROTK: 11/11!

Limbo

What has this thread turned into? Man breasts?

I'm glad that LOTR swept the Oscars. But it also makes me want to see Master and Commander, Lost in Translation, and 21 Grams.

Time to save this thread with beauty. :lol:

post-26-1078202788.jpg

I'm glad that LOTR swept the Oscars. But it also makes me want to see Master and Commander, Lost in Translation, and 21 Grams.

Time to save this thread with beauty.  :lol:

Jesus.... that pic makes her look pretty ugly. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!

She's no Cher, but she IS decent.

Not in that picture. <_<

What's with you and that old used up hag anyway?

:angry:

Dude, she is the ultimate female cyborg... I mean she is like a female Darth Vader, powerfull and unstopable, more machine now than woman. Sexiest chick ever.

Hmmm... I'm sorry every time I see a pic of Angelina, I can't help but think 'fish lips'...

Saaaaay, anyone ever notice the similairty between Peter Jackson and Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds. Granted, PJ is slightly rounder, wears glasses, & has a more pleasant demeanor... however they share a certain hairy unkept 'look.' Just an observation. :lol:

What's with you and that old used up hag anyway?

:angry:

Dude, she is the ultimate female cyborg... I mean she is like a female Darth Vader, powerfull and unstopable, more machine now than woman. Sexiest chick ever.

And she sings songs like..

Walking in Memphose

It's In His Keeyose

If I Could Turn Back Tiyome

All in all, she looks good for a damn near sexagenarian, but what's with her upper lip?, I mean, it looks like it's been stretched so many tiimes that it no longer has that natural indent that makes it look normal.

I bet if you got her nekkid, you would find 30 years worth of skin all tucked into her wigline.

Hmmm... I'm sorry every time I see a pic of Angelina, I can't help but think 'fish lips'...

Saaaaay, anyone ever notice the similairty between Peter Jackson and Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds. Granted, PJ is slightly rounder, wears glasses, & has a more pleasant demeanor... however they share a certain hairy unkept 'look.' Just an observation. :lol:

Ogre became a nerd at the end of Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise.

Well...  About Angelina...  She's usually a dog, but some times she can be OK...  Like on the cover of GQ :blink:

Vostok 7

You're nuts...

if she had green hair you'd be all over her.

And to think she was right there in Hollywood without a date... :wub:

Edited by >EXO<

You're nuts...

if she had green hair you'd be all over her.

And to think she was right there in Hollywood without a date... :wub:

No, I meant she looked really good on the cover of GQ :blink:

Vostok 7

yeah... but she's hardly a dog... but I guess she can shake her tail at me if she wanted to. :p

Ever since Titanic won all those awards, over L.A. Confidential I think it was, I've stopped caring about the Oscars... <_<

One of the reasons I've criticized the Oscars for many years. L.A. Confidential was a great film and certainly deserved more than Titanic.

Ever since Titanic won all those awards, over L.A. Confidential I think it was, I've stopped caring about the Oscars... <_<

One of the reasons I've criticized the Oscars for many years. L.A. Confidential was a great film and certainly deserved more than Titanic.

we really need a thumbs up smilie...

I was also pretty miffed when they gave the Best Picture Oscar to Shakespear In Love (over my favorite pick of that year Saving Private Ryan). :angry:

Any of the canidates that year would have been more deserving than Titanic. Titanic's sweep of the Oscars was a complete and total disgrace. Docudrama's have always been favorites at the Oscars, regardless of quality. Titanic, and SIL, two chick flicks and highly innaccurate docudrama's in a row...

Edited by GobotFool

hah.. I just watched LA Confidential for the first time last night.. damn good movie. I'd forgotten it went up against Titanic at the oscars, and I agree... it should've won.

I DO, however, strongly remember being extremely pissed off that Saving Private Ryan was robbed at the oscars... FREAKIN SHAKESPEAR! :angry: SPR is one of my all-time favorites.. I still listen to the music a lot

Was the Last Samurai even nominated for anything? Heh, it definitely stirred up emotions. Or did that come out too late?

Ken Watanabe was up for Best Supporting Actor... so it was in time.

Also for best set design, I was kinda hoping it would at least get that. The set design was awesome.

The chick who played Topanga was pretty hot IMO. Though in Max's pic she looks like crap. Guess she gained some weight. :(

Charlise Theron was hot at the awards too, as well as Jennifer Garner :wub:

Edited by Anubis

The chick who played Topanga was pretty hot IMO. Though in Max's pic she looks like crap. Guess she gained some weight. :(

There's an Alias panel at the Museum Of Radio and Television tonight... but it's sold out. <_<:(

lol

you can still catch Boy Meets World on the Disney Channel.

Heh, ah well.. the make-up and lighting departments(possibly CG...) deserve an award then. :)

Take a look on imdb... not one sexy pic... <_<

Whoo, man, she does look like she porked out a good bit.

Honestly, I never watched that show, and couldn't get my mind around her name, TOPANGA!?!??!

To be honest, never having seen the show, I always assumed it had the Vulcan spelling

T'Penga - makes more sense anyway.