Star wars EP 3

Mechleader

last 5 min of the movie is when James Earl Jones reprises his role as the voice of Vader, according to Lucasfilm... so I'm guessing it won't be too much. The bulk of the film is supposed to be what leads to his transition, AFAIK

Oh well, I was hoping to see Vader kick some serious Jedi ass :D

Graham

Anybody know how Lucas' romantic life is doing?

It's important, y'see - TEMPLE OF DOOM, far and away the darkest and grisliest thing Lucas has ever created, is pretty much a direct result of the bitter divorce he was going through at the time. He's asked about this in the interviews in the new Indy DVD set, things about it, smiles, and says, "yeah, I guess I was pissed off."

Man, we need some woman to break George's heart again so we get a dark super gore-fest for EPISODE III....

Anybody know how Lucas' romantic life is doing?

It's important, y'see - TEMPLE OF DOOM, far and away the darkest and grisliest thing Lucas has ever created, is pretty much a direct result of the bitter divorce he was going through at the time. He's asked about this in the interviews in the new Indy DVD set, things about it, smiles, and says, "yeah, I guess I was pissed off."

Man, we need some woman to break George's heart again so we get a dark super gore-fest for EPISODE III....

LOL! Funny, but true.

Judging from the "Back in Black" clip, it looks like a giant light saber fest for much of the movie. :D

They fight coreography is definately looking up here.

It will be wierd to actually see Wookies talk for once since they'll be on Kashyyk for a while.

Looking at that new star wars insider there are Royal Guardsman pics in the Ep. 3 pages. I so hope we get to see them fight for once. Crimson Empire was the only real shots of them in action that I've seen.

I was shocked when I saw the pic but then I realized that it was a fake because the right mechno arm, shouldn`t be above the elbow. I guess Anakin`s look after the duel with Obiwan will be diferrent than this fake pic and we know Lucas he`s full of surprises.

Yeah, he did come up with Jar Jar.................

:ph34r:

I was shocked when I saw the pic but then I realized that it was a fake because the right mechno arm, shouldn`t be above the elbow. I guess Anakin`s look after the duel with Obiwan will be diferrent than this fake pic and we know Lucas he`s full of surprises.

Yeah, he did come up with Jar Jar.................

:ph34r:

Jar Jar was nowhere near as bad as the Ewoks. <_<

hmmmm......

Wookie Boat!!!

its indeed amusing. :lol:

If they're fake, they've definetly got the SW style down on the concept shots.

It's not hard at all to fake these sorts of images...this is the internet we are talking about here afterall.

To get images such as these all one has to do is surf through the websites and message forums relateing to "concept art" ... places like this:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/

which are full of talented artists (and some not so talented) who are inspired by everything from anime to the Star Wars films and able to mimic the style to untrained eyes...artists fill these sites, who in thier spare time might try to model some craft or creature from thier imagination, or who take a description from a book of a person/place/thing and design an interpretation of it, or simply try and explore already established designs and post thier work to see responses ...a little copy and pasteing and you can "create" a hoax...not that I'm promoteing this sort of artisitic thieft or anything :blink:

Jar Jar was nowhere near as bad as the Ewoks. <_<

Or Luke in ANH.... or the wacky Yoda.... or the ewoks.... or C3PO....

People just don't like admitting that SW has always been for kids. :p

That's what I'm talking about.

This one is gonna be good, that's for sure.

If they're fake, they've definetly got the SW style down on the concept shots.

It's not hard at all to fake these sorts of images...this is the internet we are talking about here afterall.

To get images such as these all one has to do is surf through the websites and message forums relateing to "concept art" ... places like this:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/

which are full of talented artists (and some not so talented) who are inspired by everything from anime to the Star Wars films and able to mimic the style to untrained eyes...artists fill these sites, who in thier spare time might try to model some craft or creature from thier imagination, or who take a description from a book of a person/place/thing and design an interpretation of it, or simply try and explore already established designs and post thier work to see responses ...a little copy and pasteing and you can "create" a hoax...not that I'm promoteing this sort of artisitic thieft or anything :blink:

Well the pics have been taken down by the request of Lucasfilm, so I gues they were official enough to them! I still think that's a crappy way to preview a movie - paying $20 a month to get tiny peeks...stupid money grubbers <_<

ETA: 100th post.....Woohoo!

Edited by uminoken