VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

Mechamaniac

224 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

• Yes! - SDF Macross 12 DVD's
    • Yes! - Macross Plus 3 DVD's (OVA & Movie)
    • Both
    • No thanks, I don't want to be associated with you fanboys!.

How about one without the titles on the side panels? With the logo on the spine we may not need those, and the panels might look smoother.

I like the height of the Isamu/Guld. How about rasing them to about center height?

Edited by Anubis

How about one without the titles on the side panels?  With the logo on the spine we may not need those, and the panels might look smoother.

I like the height of the Isamu/Guld.  How about rasing them to about center height?

You kno, i was thinking... i think isamu and guld might look better back on the spine. Ill clear up the titles to let u see what it looks like. I already tried it and imo, it looks empty w/o it. Just my 2 cents... for what its worth.

edit: took out the titles for you Anubis.

IMO, this one is still pretty high on my list as well as the one w/o isamu and guld. Both of works for me.

post-4-1106613411.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

given that if we decide to go with the superimposed desert i put my support behind the mockup a couple of posts above (Jan 26 2005, 09:48 AM ) (we need to start numbering these) - its the one with w/o the text and guld/isamu on the spine with a smaller macross logo over their heads.

given that if we decide to go with the superimposed desert i put my support behind the mockup a couple of posts above (Jan 26 2005, 09:48 AM ) (we need to start numbering these) - its the one with w/o the text and guld/isamu on the spine with a smaller macross logo over their heads.

w/o the text and guld/isamu on the spine? which design are you looking at? :huh:

Theres one w/o the text and guld/isamu is on the left panel but none with guld/isamu on the spine. :unsure:

I didnt number them cuz they were just for Anubis and Mechamaniac to look at. We can number them later if theyre popular enough.

I vote #1, but with Myung superimposed as well. Having Myung there really worked well.

You're right, without the titles it does look too empty, so those can stay.

NEW VOTE: 2 or 3

Those who voted for 1 can revote!

MrDisco, could you please revote? Please only pick one. If not, I'm going to assume that you want the first number you put first which is #2. Thanx.

Number 1 was far ahead in votes and I will start on tweaking it.

Edited by AlphaHX

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES NUMBER 1:

This will most likely be the final design. Is there anything that anyone HATES and MUST change or add something? If not, this will be the FINAL design.

Golden. :)

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES NUMBER 1:

This will most likely be the final design. Is there anything that anyone HATES and MUST change or add something? If not, this will be the FINAL design.

If we have to have this design, than leave it as is. I definitely DO NOT like the previous version with Guld/Isamu on the spine, so I would vote to leave them out. That's my only "hate" if you wanted to know :)

Wow, haven't been posting here for sooo long and glad I've decided to drop in now. #1 is definitely my choice, though I prefer it with the characters on the spine. Btw, sorry if this has been discussed before, but is there going to be a MW icon or something on these cases?

Joe P.

I like #3 the most. As for #1, I would still like to see the Sharon triangle on the spine...

Theres several reasons why I didnt have it in the first place. First of all, sharon is already on the cover so theres no need for her triangle. 2nd, theres already a triangle on the box... and the more important one. 3rd, the red stands out and has too much contrast with the rest of the box and it doesnt fit in too well. Lastly, IMHO, if there was going to be something on the spine, it'll be characters or designs that are not already on it such as guld and maybe a bigger picture of isamu. IMHO, i like the simple clean design. I like the less is more idea. ;)

Made it just for you tho. If everyone else likes it, we can keep it in. :D

I didnt know where you wanted it but hes a idea of what it may look like.

i guess i vote 2 then

i hate the 2 fighters on the desert. it doesnt make much sense. also the macross text doesnt match up with the text on the opposite side.

They were in the desert and they tested the YF-19 and YF-21 in the desert. Makes perfect sense to me. :huh:

If anything is weird, I would go with the two faded floating heads in the sky. :blink:

Also, just because its not symmetrical doesnt mean it looks bad... :)

Edited by AlphaHX

They were in the desert and they tested the YF-19 and YF-21 in the desert. Makes perfect sense to me. :huh:

what i meant by not making sense is that the perspective with relationship to the background just doesn't work for me.

edit: cockpit design but with full colour desert, remove the macross text and place a smaller blue pyramid in the center..

Edited by MrDisco

#1 is still the sweetest design by far, though do we really need a MW logo on the box? I think it'd look better as is.

Yeah we need the logo!. That's what makes it MW Exclusive!. These cases are not available to anyone except MW members. (Or those who see them, like them, and register on the forums to get one :rolleyes: )

Besides, the logo is small, and only takes up about an inch and a half of one spot on the box. That is also where Paul inserts the numbering.