VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

Mechamaniac

224 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

• Yes! - SDF Macross 12 DVD's
    • Yes! - Macross Plus 3 DVD's (OVA & Movie)
    • Both
    • No thanks, I don't want to be associated with you fanboys!.

Oh, BOLLOCKS!!!

That sucks, now I'm definitely in for both cases  :rolleyes:

That cockpit design is just too beutiful to pass up.  It is so awesome that I will have to buy another set of Mac Plus and the Movie to keep it full.

Haaaaaaahahahahahah!

That case is great. Its definitely a keeper. :rolleyes:

Anywaaaays... enough messing around. :p

The cockpit design is ahead by like... 2, 3 votes now. I kind of lost count since Mr March changed his vote.

So lets get down to business cuz this has dragged on long enough.

THE FINAL VOTE!!!

*GASP* :o

Choose em people!

A)

post-4-1106868466.jpg

B)

post-4-1106868520.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

A.

OMG the cockpit box is gorgeous. It's simple, yet completely eye-catching.

DAMMIT. Which to choose. SDF Box all over again.

Edited by Anubis

Sharon Apple

Perhaps this will fit in well somewhere? While I'll only be picking up the blue box, I think this would look cool on the spine of the cockpit box.

BTW, are the other 9 disc box's still available for a bundle deal with the Plus box?

Edited by Keith

Sharon Apple

Perhaps this will fit in well somewhere? While I'll only be picking up the blue box, I think this would look cool on the spine of the cockpit box.

BTW, are the other 9 disc box's still available for a bundle deal with the Plus box?

man, i wish we had this earlier. imo, it wouldve made for a nice spine. :)

I like the stick figure one...no one else will have it. :D

I still like #3. but if we're going with the cockpits, it looks ok. Alpha, don't trash the #3 art yet...I have a PM for you.

Edited by Gaijin

Sharon Apple

Yes, just follow the link...

http://www.designpaulchampagne.com/Macross/macross.html

When you place your order, and let Paul know the box(es) of your choice.

man, i wish we had this earlier. imo, it wouldve made for a nice spine. 

Hey, that rocks! Revision number 4322! :lol:

man, i wish we had this earlier. imo, it wouldve made for a nice spine. 

Hey, that rocks! Revision number 4322! :lol:

Hahah... :lol:

I would actually have no problem having another revision but that spine doesnt work with the cockpits... at all. Oh well, we didnt NEED it... it'll wouldve been nice to have around tho as another option.

Bah, meant to upload it yesturday, but never got around to it. sorry.

Its cool Keith, it isnt like the boxes are coming out all hell terrible imo. Thanx tho. Still a nice picture and I could always use it for something else. You'll never know, I'll make a wallpaper for the wallpaper section in MW. :p

Do you have any other hi res scans of anything? I would definitely love to have some more just to use for other projects. If you can, plz post them up or send it to my email (pm me). Thanx again for contributing. ;)

Can someone host the hi-res cockpit pictures? From the looks of it, its going to be the 2nd box made and I have to start on editing it for Paul.

I'll end the deadline for tomorrow. It looks like box A is still ahead.

I certainly can, depending upon the sizes we're talking. Regardless, you'll have to wait until I get home later this afternoon. Maybe someone else can host for you sooner. I'll check this thread as soon as I get home and if you still need hosting, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Can someone host the hi-res cockpit pictures? From the looks of it, its going to be the 2nd box made and I have to start on editing it for Paul.

I'll end the deadline for tomorrow. It looks like box A is still ahead.

I certainly can, depending upon the sizes we're talking. Regardless, you'll have to wait until I get home later this afternoon. Maybe someone else can host for you sooner. I'll check this thread as soon as I get home and if you still need hosting, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Sweet. Thanx!

Now we just got to find out whos the one with the cockpit pictures... <_<

Hmm... well hopefully we'll find out by the time you get home so they can contact you and have you host them. :D

Thanx again! :)

that is one neat pic of shanon that we haven't seen before in this thread.

does paul have any comments on the spine selection? i'm concerned the darkened desert may not translate well.

I definitely agree on the sharon picture. Its very neat.

Well, obviously my pictures are just for show but Paul was saying that I might need to brighten up the pictures a tad since when printing on chrome, it comes out a bit darker. But besides that, he didnt say much about it. So I'm assuming it'll come out as shown.

The new sharon pic is hella nice.

I PMed TheLoneWolf about the cockpit pictures. Hopefully he'll get back to me and we'll have that settled soon enough.

I have a quick update for box #1 for anyone whos curious. Paul is already working with me to get this progressing. I wanted to speed things up so I've been working on the necessary editing and cropping of the hi res versions for Paul. Hopefully we can get another update on that soon.

Tomorrow will be the last day for votes but it really looks like box 2A is going to be the winner. Its like 6 votes to 2 I think. Anyways, I'll be spending some time this weekend helping Paul to move that along as well.

I didnt want to rush this the way I did but I personally needed this to get finished since I just got a new job and I have midterms right around the corner. College is harassing me good. <_<:(

Hope you guys enjoy the boxes! ;):D

Edited by AlphaHX

Great because in two weeks it'll be 1 year since this project was started. Let's get this finished for the 1yr anniversary!

2 wk deadline! Let's see if we can meet it!

w00t... we're gonna meet the deadline! ;)

Edited by AlphaHX

My personal preference is for the cockpit design.

My First choice would be B without "macross plus" on top.

My Second choice would be A without "macross plus" on top.

I Edited the original post because it sounded more like I was stating what the available choices were rather than what I preferred.

Edited by VT-102

I've been unable to access the MacrossWorld boards since Friday, so I aplogize for not posting when I said I would. Some strange error kept coming up everytime I tried the site.

Regardless, I can certainly help with those pictures if need be. Let me know.

So...the choices of the two are...the cockpit design with different spines.

Yeah, pretty much. there was a vote before this one between cockpit design and the triangle design. The cockpit design was ahead by 4, 5 votes so I went ahead and brought up the cockpit design w/ diff spines for people to vote.

There were pretty much only 2, maybe 3 votes for the triangle design as opposed to 6, or 7 for the cockpit design. Sorry Gaijin. If you would still like, I could continue to work with you on the triangle design.

I've been unable to access the MacrossWorld boards since Friday, so I aplogize for not posting when I said I would.  Some strange error kept coming up everytime I tried the site.

Regardless, I can certainly help with those pictures if need be.  Let me know.

I've been having the same error. I'm assuming Shawn is working on more updates. I actually havent heard back from TheLoneWolf so until we do, I guess we have to wait on the cockpit pictures...

Thanx for the help. :)

Edited by AlphaHX