VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

Mechamaniac

224 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

• Yes! - SDF Macross 12 DVD's
    • Yes! - Macross Plus 3 DVD's (OVA & Movie)
    • Both
    • No thanks, I don't want to be associated with you fanboys!.

...If you would still like, I could continue to work with you on the triangle design.

If you do finish the triangle box design I would love to get one. Even if it is not an official Macross World box...

...If you would still like, I could continue to work with you on the triangle design.

If you do finish the triangle box design I would love to get one. Even if it is not an official Macross World box...

I dont know if the triangle design is going to be mass produced in any way. Gaijin was planning to make it his own personal custom box and was basically asking me for the design layout. So yeah... I dunt know if you can get one. If you can, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

(last day for the unofficial deadline.)

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

(wait, are we using EST or PST?)

Heh, I think we should pretty much end this.

It looks like box 2A will be our winner.

Thats the one with the triangle on thes pine and the macross title on top.

What about 2B w/o Macross Plus on top but the Sharon Apple Cube on the spine?

The mechanical look is a perfect compliment to the two cockpits.

I dont think we have a hi0res scan of that but thx for the suggestion.

Well, looks like everything is good to go. We just need TheLoneWolf's hi res cockpit scans and I can get started on the second box.

Edited by AlphaHX

Well, looks like everything is good to go. We just need TheLoneWolf's hi res cockpit scans and I can get started on the second box.

I sent those scans (or links to them) to Paul a while ago. He should already have them.

If not, I will check at home. I think I have them, and if so, I will upload them to my space, and link you.

Yay! Looks like the boxes are ready to begin. :)

Just some note keeping, it would be really helpful if Paul C. could provide a page or link here in this thread that us interested parties could follow to purchase our boxes. THanks.

Just some note keeping, it would be really helpful if Paul C. could provide a page or link here in this thread that us interested parties could follow to purchase our boxes.  THanks.

See page 1 of the thread...

But, here's the link anyway...

http://www.designpaulchampagne.com/Macross/macross.html

Hmmm, well I have been to this page before, but I assumed it was just for the big Macross boxes. I can see there is a passing mention of the Macross Plus boxes, but that's it. I'll keep this link handy assuming this is where the new Mac+ stuff will appear. Thanks.

I sent those scans (or links to them) to Paul a while ago. He should already have them.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, Paul was already sent a copy of the scans last summer.

Anyways, I've been having problems accessing my webspace lately, I don't think I'll be able to re-up them again. It's probably got something to do with me not being a student anymore. :lol:

That would be because we had not yet designed the Mac Plus boxes ;) .

I'm relatively sure that Paul will update that page with the new box designs when he gets the final mock ups done with the MW logo etc.

Paul just updated that page today...

That would be because we had not yet designed the Mac Plus boxes ;) .

I'm relatively sure that Paul will update that page with the new box designs when he gets the final mock ups done with the MW logo etc.

Really? And here I thought this whole thread was just one big fun waste o' time ;)

I'll keep my eye on the page. THanks.

Sorry for the late comment, but, wouldn't it be better for the YF-19 image to not be mirrored? Seeing the text reversed is going to drive me crazy. Besides, since this is a box, you can only see one side of it at any particular time. I personally wouldn't mind having the images facing the same direction.