VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

Mechamaniac

224 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

• Yes! - SDF Macross 12 DVD's
    • Yes! - Macross Plus 3 DVD's (OVA & Movie)
    • Both
    • No thanks, I don't want to be associated with you fanboys!.

• 4 weeks later...
Waiting for scans from *you know who you are* :D

Once I get the scans, I'll upload them, and send everything to Paul.

I'M SORRY. :(

Now that the school semester is over I have time again to sift through and upload the pics I have to ImageShack.

Now that the school semester is over I have time again to sift through and upload the pics I have to ImageShack.

Hey, I was joking! ;)

Besides, it took me two weeks to upload the scans that Alpha HX sent me of the YF-19 and 21 lineart. And I had em right on my HDD!

Hey, I was joking! ;)

Besides, it took me two weeks to upload the scans that Alpha HX sent me of the YF-19 and 21 lineart. And I had em right on my HDD!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I was joking! ;)

:lol:

So were the pics ever uploaded?

My slackass still hasn't uploaded the damn pics I was supposed to upload. Godwilling tomorrow I can. No big projects yet, no furniture to move, just some supply inventorying I can dragout enough to take some time and upload the pics. The CD is in my bag.

I don't even remember which layout Paul's going to try to use anymore. I'm just coughing up the high-res pics I have, so hopefully someone can do some magic.

What exactly was the desing we agreed on, anyway? :lol:

Can't believe a year has gone by. :o

Maybe we sould add "A year in the making" to the box. :lol: