VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

Mechamaniac

224 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW: MACROSS PLUS DVD KEEPCASE

• Yes! - SDF Macross 12 DVD's
    • Yes! - Macross Plus 3 DVD's (OVA & Movie)
    • Both
    • No thanks, I don't want to be associated with you fanboys!.

hehe, dang it, I gotta find some time to do mine! Been too busy lately with the new job n all. Good job on those new mock ups alphahx. :p:D:lol:

Alpha, do you have high res versions of those images???

Paul is working on mock ups for us, but needs as high res as you can give him.

which images?:huh:

i havent really used any new images from my older mock ups. as for the characters and the 19/21 fighters in my newest mockup i just edited them out of the group character pictures. so for those images i was under the impression someone could get hi res scans from them since they were mentioned earlier in this thread. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

The problem is that AlphaHX's designs ROCK. However I don't know how much, if any of it is available in high res scan.

Without high res scans available, it's all academic I'm afraid. :(

Paul has what high res scans we have available, and is working on mock ups.

The problem is that AlphaHX's designs ROCK. However I don't know how much, if any of it is available in high res scan.

Without high res scans available, it's all academic I'm afraid. :(

Paul has what high res scans we have available, and is working on mock ups.

what pictures do we have in hi res scans?

i was actually under the impression we had hi res scans of those pics which is why i used them over and over again.

if i knew which pictures we had in hi res scans, i could easily make more mock ups taht would be more useful to us.

finally added something to the sharon desert layout

I'm sold on this one. If it's produced, I'll definately get it.

Actually, the YF-19 looks strange upside down, it should be rotated to match the YF-21.

Edited by Keith

finally added something to the sharon desert layout

I'm sold on this one. If it's produced, I'll definately get it.

Actually, the YF-19 looks strange upside down, it should be rotated to match the YF-21.

i'll make the changes if we can even use that layout and we can have people vote on it. :)

So I guess we are going to scrap the old design and go with AlphaHX's design? Hey AlphaHX, did you see the old design? I think we need to go back to the old drawing board! :p:D:lol:

We do have high res scans of these two, so we can extract from those.

post-4-1097622975.jpgpost-4-1097622992.jpg

The desert can be expanded from the high res we have of that already. What about the sharon though? We have the original verison of Sharon, but the "ghostish" version used form that wallpaper we don't have, unless someone can do something with the original version to make it like that. Don't have the main character triangle either, someone has to scan that one.

Design looks great though.

Still waiting to see what Paul can do with the ones he's already supposed to be mock-ups with as well. That would help with the decision making a bit.

So I guess we are going to scrap the old design and go with AlphaHX's design? Hey AlphaHX, did you see the old design? I think we need to go back to the old drawing board! :p:D:lol:

hahaha... nooOOOooOOoo... :lol:

I saw the old designs. Thats actually why I chose some of the pictures since I thought we had hi res scans of them since they were used in the older designs. :p

Well, from the looks of it, we can almost make both designs (the desert bg/black bg).

I'll try to get scans of the lineart battroids asap.

Hopefully Paul has a nice mock-up waiting for us. Its been a while. ;)

So I guess we are going to scrap the old design and go with AlphaHX's design? Hey AlphaHX, did you see the old design? I think we need to go back to the old drawing board!  :p  :D  :lol:

I saw the old designs. Thats actually why I chose some of the pictures since I thought we had hi res scans of them since they were used in the older designs. :p

Well, from the looks of it, we can almost make both designs (the desert bg/black bg).

Are there hi res scans for the 2 cockpits? I'm kinda partial to the design with those in there :)

So I guess we are going to scrap the old design and go with AlphaHX's design? Hey AlphaHX, did you see the old design? I think we need to go back to the old drawing board!  :p  :D  :lol:

Are there hi res scans for the 2 cockpits? I'm kinda partial to the design with those in there :)

yeah, oddly enuf, those were one of first hi res scans that we knew we had. :p

yeah, oddly enuf, those were one of first hi res scans that we knew we had. :p

The full image, or just right half that I saw posted in this thread? If so, can I get a wallpaper of that? :)

Im a new member to these forums but I have been reading them for a while now. This thread brought me here a few months ago when I was going to buy my SDF Macross DVD's. The SDF Macross boxs are really nice. It was cool to see how you guys put them together, good work. Now I am wondering if you can still buy the SDF Macross boxes. If you dont know I guess I can still e-mail Champagne.

Also this Box looks hot. It would be a shame if it does not get made after all of your work.

post-4-1097573294.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You can still get the SDF boxes, just go to page 1 of this thread, and follow the instructions to e-mail Paul, and he will make you one.

I am talking with him now about the Mac Plus boxes, they are not dead!

It's just that there is far less artwork out there for Mac Plus than there was for SDF.

:(

You can still get the SDF boxes, just go to page 1 of this thread, and follow the instructions to e-mail Paul, and he will make you one.

I am talking with him now about the Mac Plus boxes, they are not dead!

It's just that there is far less artwork out there for Mac Plus than there was for SDF.

:(

i just got a new scanner. i can get the lineart battroid hi res scans if need be. :D

Okay... I just rescaned them at 2400 dpi and theyre about 45 mb each in jpg format. Know anywhere I can host something this big? Can I just send it to you directly? Well, let me know so I get these pix to you. :)

Edited by AlphaHX

Okay... I just rescaned them at 2400 dpi and theyre about 45 mb each in jpg format. Know anywhere I can host something this big? Can I just send it to you directly? Well, let me know so I get these pix to you. :)

Thats a big picture

hahah, no kidding. theyre approx 20,000 X 15,000 pixels. :ph34r:

so does anyone know where I can store something this big? :blink: