whats up with the butt humor?

JValk

ok so mao isn't the first to do the irreverent finger prod up the butt thing (episode 3 on our poor hero) - i've seen it in Slam Dunk too, etc - but the first time i've seen a girl do it - is this some kind of irreverent japanese butt humor we aren't privy (pun!) to in the USA? i dont think we even have anything close to this kind of thing in our culture do we?

---

found another example - in Naruto no less.

"Naruto finds himself being held up from behind by Kakashi’s calm and mocking words. Kakashi then executed “A Thousand Years of Pain,” or, as it translated on Naruto’s end, a swift poke to the butt. Naruto is sent flying into the air grabbing his behind in protection, eventually landing in the river."

:blink: where the heck did I put that vid? I don't remember that...

It's around the 7 minute mark.

I don't even see what the big deal is. Jeez, two little fingers and Shin is already butt hurt. :p

post-2-1075541712_thumb.jpg

Sad to say...it happens all the time. Being a teacher here in Japan I am subject to many 'a finger prods. Especially when I teach at the Elementry School. Most of my students know NOT TO DO IT NOW, but I still get it. It's a term of endearment I guess. Do they make kevlar butt armor?

Where it is from....havn't a clue, but it's been around for awhile. But if they do it and you are caught off guard...it is quite amusing (to the one doing the prodding), and quite embarassing to the prodee (?)

Rob (Violated) MN

Sad to say...it happens all the time. Being a teacher here in Japan I am subject to many 'a finger prods. Especially when I teach at the Elementry School. Most of my students know NOT TO DO IT NOW, but I still get it. It's a term of endearment I guess. Do they make kevlar butt armor?

Where it is from....havn't a clue, but it's been around for awhile. But if they do it and you are caught off guard...it is quite amusing (to the one doing the prodding), and quite embarassing to the prodee (?)

Rob (Violated) MN

ROFLMAO!! I can't imagine pre-teen kids violating a burly gaijin......

Butt humor?  Oh I thought you guys were reffering to my sig...  :rolleyes:

:lol: No, Duke Togo will be complaining about that in the Feedback forum.

Vostok 7

LOL... But he was the one that bought it up(in a different thread)... :lol:

Edited by >EXO<

Rob (Violated) MN

try to pass gas next time someone tries to do that to you :D

What is this called in Japanese?

Seriously.

I"'asked John" at animenation and Mrs/Mr answerman at ANN and I did not receive any response. (Jeez, with all the stupid questions they get, you would think they would jump at the chance to answer a butt humor one :lol: )

Awww! my @$$ ( best Cartman voice)

Thanks

Butt humor?  Oh I thought you guys were reffering to my sig...  :rolleyes:

:lol: No, Duke Togo will be complaining about that in the Feedback forum.

Vostok 7

LOL... But he was the one that bought it up(in a different thread)... :lol:

Just giving my feedback, was all... ;)