Bandai TINY Sessions SD Macross toy line

daBlah!

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Perfect Transformation in my knowledge means the transformation is perfect, it does not require parts forming.

So yeah, I agree with you.

Thanks for the sanity check.

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

You need to swap the head part, so no Perfect Transformation in this case

Thank you!

49 minutes ago, onnasake said:

Got my pre-order in for the YF-19.  I'm excited!  This thing looks like so much fun!

Question though....what are the small pieces I've circled supposed to be?  I have no idea!

61-Emol8blu-L-AC-SL1200.jpg

Seems little stands for Myung minifig. In some pictures you can see the clear one being used on the hand of the 19. The grey one seem to have the same shape for the feet.

The stand for Myung is the transparent piece between the two I circled.  It can be plugged into the flight stand or the hand.  I don't know what the smaller one that says "Myu" is for.  And the grey piece doesn't seem to be part of the hands.  Maybe it plugs into the back or something?

Could the grey piece be an adapter so she can stand in the cockpit?

Edited by onnasake

2 hours ago, onnasake said:

The stand for Myung is the transparent piece between the two I circled.  It can be plugged into the flight stand or the hand.  I don't know what the smaller one that says "Myu" is for.  And the grey piece doesn't seem to be part of the hands.  Maybe it plugs into the back or something?

Could the grey piece be an adapter so she can stand in the cockpit?

Yes, the gray piece is the cockpit adapter. The transaprent piece with My on the bottom is to adapter for her to stand in either of the valk's hands in battroid/gerwalk, or it can be plugged into one of the ports in the main display base so she can stand on the display stand. I have all of the tiny session figures and they all have these pieces.

5 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I wonder if they will release the VF-11MaxL this year. And hopefully a VF-17T.

Fingers crossed.

That would be cool.  30th Anniversary and all.  Fingers crossed for DX, HMR, and HG 1/100 as well.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Have they teased those in Tiny Mission? I would love to see them but I don't remember them being teased.

As far as I know, these are the ones that have been teased at Bandai events but are not yet available for PO:

Queadluun-Rau Klan
YF-29 Durandal Alto
VF-25S Ozma
YF-29 Max
VF-31AX Hayate

You can see all of them here: https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/1741260/

28 minutes ago, jenius said:

There has also been at least one VF-1 teased. Hope we see more, this line is adorable.

Yes! I forgot about that one. A VF-1S Hikaru (Strike?) with Minmay, I think. There is like one image of it from some random Bandai event several years ago, maybe standing next to the first VF-25 valks announced as part of the line? Hopefully someone here has the image. And agreed, would love to see VF-1 variants in this adorable line. Every single standard one from SDFM and DYRL, at the very least. And enemy mecha! The fact that Klan's Q-Rau exists as a prototype is encouraging.

30 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Yes! I forgot about that one. A VF-1S Hikaru (Strike?) with Minmay, I think. There is like one image of it from some random Bandai event several years ago, maybe standing next to the first VF-25 valks announced as part of the line? Hopefully someone here has the image. And agreed, would love to see VF-1 variants in this adorable line. Every single standard one from SDFM and DYRL, at the very least. And enemy mecha! The fact that Klan's Q-Rau exists as a prototype is encouraging.

Found it! Tamashii Nations event in 2021. VF-1S Hikaru, no armor parts, but I can see a tiny Minmay in the upper left corner.

SS015.jpg

On 4/7/2024 at 3:29 PM, Anasazi37 said:

SS015.jpg

It looks like a lot of work went into that hangar for it to just be for display.  With the food around it, it's almost like a converted toaster oven.  Either way I kind of want one.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

It looks like a lot of work went into that hangar for it to just be for display.  With the food around it, it's almost like a converted toaster oven.  Either way I kind of want one.

It's the "Nyan-Nyan" Chinese restaurant delivery box—a nice visual pun for the ad, as both Minmei and Ranka worked there. 😉

Maybe these delivery boxes are just in Japan... anyhow, a real world example:

N-103_bee50c76-d97a-4d77-b554-e0b728867b

(the 2 and 3 level ones are "sold out" at this particular manufacturer)

https://shop.nakao-alumi.jp/products/出前箱-n-103

Edited by sketchley