So...Max and Milia get divorced, huh?

Draykov

I've never seen M7 or Dynamite and so when someone casually mentioned this while bitching in the Yamato 1/48 M&M thread, I was caught off guard. So, what happened? Did she see him in that hentai mag boffin' the dark haired chick? Did she get half his stuff? Was this before or after she became mayor? Enlighten me, please. I've looked in the newbie question thread and the Macross Compendium and can't seem to find details.

Edited by Draykov

No divorce, just seperated. At the end of M7, things seemed to be looking up but Kawamori didn't really state explicity what was gonna happen. Could gone either way, really.

Interesting. Thanks. ^_^

No divorce, just seperated.  At the end of M7, things seemed to be looking up but Kawamori didn't really state explicity what was gonna happen.  Could gone either way, really.

Maybe Kawamori has plans for them in a (possible) future Macross series and/or OAV.

But then again, there's always Macross M3 for the Sega Dreamcast. ::ducks::

You knew it was bound to happen. I mean, look at how it started:

-He thought she was totally hot (and therefore, wanted to 'boff' her)

-She'd never had a man say these things to her before and fought then gave in to the strange feelings welling up inside her.

She probably wised up once she got older.

But Max was and still is a playa. The M3 intro (pool scene, hot blonde), the fact that the whole bridge crew of the Macross 7 is probably his own private harem.

:blink:

:D

M3 intro is just so cool IMO. I just wish they had included it on the 20th anniversery DVD :(

Actually, even though the gameplay of M3 is poor, I still think the story would make an excellent OVA. I'd love to see VFs fighting giant bugs, especially if the battles were as well animated as in the M3 intro.

Graham

You knew it was bound to happen. I mean, look at how it started:

-He thought she was totally hot (and therefore, wanted to 'boff' her)

She also shared at least ONE interest.

It wasn't just her physical aspects that caught Max's eye, her arcade loot did it too.

I'm telling you, if the Macross 7 had an arcade, their relationship would've been going a lot smoother.

I'm telling you, if the Macross 7 had an arcade, their relationship would've been going a lot smoother.

<_>

After 35 years of marriage, 7 kids, and lots of fights....I don't think an arcade would help in anyway... :p

. I'd love to see VFs fighting giant bugs

Graham

Don't you remember Space Gundam V? :)

Still haven't seen it. I missed out on getting the DVD a while back.

Graham

Oh come on, you live in HK don't you? Should be able to find anything!

I'm not sure if they do international shipping, but try www.dvdasian.com

Me thinks it's because of the many years of constant commitment professionally, that really made them drift apart. It's also due to the many sessions of LD that they've missed as a working couple. That can be quickly remedied by sending them to a deserted island for lot's of sun, holding and boody-pleasing. B))

Hm, now if Max is the type who like boody-pleasing Millia but not holding her after that, then no miracle can ever save them. :D

Edited by Beware of Blast

I always kind of picture Milia getting together with Max as kind of like Red Sonja. She would only be with a man that could best her in combat. I think that was the initial attraction and they it kind of wore off....after 7 kids.....

I also think that their careers had to take them in separate paths.