Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Hi guys!

Ive got a BT Grimlock question....

My little bro got his in the mail today, we had it on Preorder from BBTS. I gotta say, it is a real nice fig and I will most certainly be getting teh Alt for myself, but we hath a question for other Grimlock owners....

Does the torso clip mate up with the crome clip grooves on the underside of teh hood in Bot mode for you guys? I Tfed his for him (hes 9) and there seems to be about almost a quarter of an inch of space in between the clips on teh blakc 'stomach' piece and the chrome grooves that we cant account for....

Any help would eb appreciated, oh and buy some of Rhoby's recast launchers...I got mine today and they are the Shiznit!

Hi guys!

My little bro got his in the mail today, we had it on Preorder from BBTS. I gotta say, it is a real nice fig and I will most certainly be getting teh Alt for myself, but we hath a question for other Grimlock owners....

Does the torso clip mate up with the crome clip grooves on the underside of teh hood in Bot mode for you guys? I Tfed his for him (hes 9) and there seems to be about almost a quarter of an inch of space in between the clips on teh blakc 'stomach' piece and the chrome grooves that we cant account for....

Any help would eb appreciated, oh and buy some of Rhoby's recast launchers...I got mine today and they are the Shiznit!

I don't own him yet, but this thread might be of help to you

Me Grimlock am car that falls apart!

Hi guys!

My little bro got his in the mail today, we had it on Preorder from BBTS.  I gotta say, it is a real nice fig and I will most certainly be getting teh Alt for myself, but we hath a question for other Grimlock owners....

Does the torso clip mate up with the crome clip grooves on the underside of teh hood in Bot mode for you guys?  I Tfed his for him (hes 9) and there seems to be about almost a quarter of an inch of space in between the clips on teh blakc 'stomach' piece and the chrome grooves that we cant account for....

I don't own him yet, but this thread might be of help to you

Me Grimlock am car that falls apart!

Welcome to Macross World, Fit for Natalie! I recognize your name from the TFW2005 boards. :)

Hi guys!

Let's see if this pics works...

post-26-1103437540_thumb.jpg

Damnit! Hurry up EMS! I want my Predaking. NOW!

According to the EMS tracking page, my shipment is in shipping limbo. I really really hope it isn't lost...

Also, has anybody spotted the newer Alternators in Ottawa? I'm really trying to find Meiser (sp?) and Tracks, but all everybody has are Smokescreens, Hounds, and Silverstreaks...

OH MY GOD!!! He's SOOOOO STUPID!!!

thank you very much...he had the shoulders at a 45, not a 90 degree angle....I asked him if he actually LOOKED AT the directions and he was like....they were in JAPANESE!! What, Japanese people draw the figure differently than American people... <_<

Sweet. Nevermore on TFW combined all the Binaltech stories so it's easier to read. Check it out.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread63771.html

Sweetass! :o

I found the Meister part funny.

....... Using the GT technology, Jazz can also remote-control a red duplicate of himself he nicknamed "Zoom-Zoom". Zoom-Zoom isn't a fully sentient individual yet, but Jazz has already started to give him dancing lessons whenever time permits. Jazz himself, in turn, participated in a secret investigation code-named "Operation: Carwash", intended to uncover the extent of the Decepticons' infiltration of the Binaltech Project.

Sweet how they incorporate stuff from G1 and GIJOE into the story.

the original G1 toys only looked like real cars and had some differences, back then, IP wasn't protected as hotly as it is now.

And I do believe ferrari and lamborgini have remained outside of big 3 control.

anyways, why do you think jazz is no longer a porche?

Jazz isnt a porche because Porche and Volkswagen are sister companies, which share the same anti-war position.

Edit: Por-SCHE! PORSCHE! No such car as a porche!!! <_<;)

Edited by Dangard Ace

You know guys...with all teh talk about Swindle and Dead End dithcing their combiner groups...what if they didnt, and they are planning on relaesing the rest of them and combine them....just imagine.. :o:o:o

That would be incredible. and HUGEEEE

and quite expensive.... what the hell... "BRING IT ON"!

Lucky! I nabbed a Grimlock over at Walmart late last night and I have to say he is quickly becoming one of my favourites. If it weren't for his very loose balljoint hips (why, oh why didn't they go with hip joints similar to Meister's?) he'd probably be at the top of my list. He has the nicest looking headsculpt since Silverstreak, one of the most imaginative transformation sequences, and he looks awesome in robot mode.

Maybe at some point I'll stick some Elmer's or something into those ball joints to stiffen them up.

My only other gripe is the instructions. They show almost the entire transformation from a side view, and that really doesn't tell you a whole lot for several key steps. Until i glanced at this thread I didn't realize the shoulders were supposed to fold out, but I was pretty certain his upper body was supposed to somehow snap into place. Now that I now I like the toy even better.

Meister is still my favourite, but Grimlock is a close second, with Tracks in a slightly more distant third.

All in all I am definitely enjoying the Alternators line so far. I just hope we get some better Decepticons eventually. Dead End is nice (But I'm still sore that we haven't gotten Sunstreaker.), but Ravage looks awful. I've got my hopes up that Swindle will be decent.

Ok, looking back at the pictures, Shockwave looks mad cool.

Edited by Radd

This is pretty funny!  :lol:

65260583.jpg

Apparently they all still separate and transform.

That guy has also made a VW Bumblebee Alt/BT and a couple of other really good looking transformers.

I remember seeing the original auction on Ebay and nope. They do not seperate at all and movement is very limited.

The only reason that guy made the combiner is because he had some loose and incomplete dinos lying around and kazam! A Dino Combo!

There are more than 5 Dinobots in that combiner. I see at least 2 Swoops, 2 Sludges, 1 Slag, 1 Grimlock and 1 Whats-his-name (the one Dinobot I never had).

I always thought a Dinobot combiner would be really neat. This reinforces my belief.

Snarl?

This is pretty funny!  :lol:

65260583.jpg

Very interesting twist on a combinor version of the dinobots and much better looking than the Mega Dinobot. :p

dinobot31.jpg

Speaking of twists on classic Transformers, should we call Transformers: Robotmasters R-Blade, the result of what happens when one mixes the original Jetfire with new styles of Energon. :rolleyes:

Transformers: Robotmasters R-Blade

r-blade08.jpg

(not going to Quote Pics and steal waste the pic owners' bandwith - FFN)

Speaking of twists on classic Transformers, should we call Transformers: Robotmasters R-Blade, the result of what happens when one mixes the original Jetfire with new styles of Energon.  :rolleyes:

Transformers: Robotmasters R-Blade

Eh? What do you mean? R-Blade, originally G2 Hooligan (and then repainted grey as G2 Jetfire) is a nine year old mold.

So what's the eye rolling for?