Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Right now we have Grimlock as new Mustang and Swindle as a yellowr Jeep (repainted Hound) out right now, or in the near future. Only confirmed future Bin/Alts are Windcharger(?) as a Honda S2000 and Battle Ravage as a black Corvette repaint of Tracks.

Binaltech/Alternators webpage

The above site is a pretty good one which keeps tabs on Binaltech/Alternators.

thanks , yea i have seen those already though i was wondering if anyone knew what was coming out after these, has any one heard any rumors?

i see an acura in there...kinda makes me wonder which model it'll be...something tells it'll be either an rsx (integra), an nsx, or even tsx...i somehow doubt it'd be an mdx, tl...i could imagine all the pissed of tf fans if they found out bubblebee was an integra :lol: i do hope they make a nsx transformer tho (i just like the damn car okay! :p )

Rodimus "Checkpoint"

you know whats funny after looking at the pictures. Rodimus checkpoints face looks a hell of a lot more like Prowl than the actual Prowl figure. Prowls feet look alittle like mirage.

Stop playing with your toys Solscud and get on with your Chem homework, there's a good little boy. :lol:

I was about to say wtf? haha But then I saw the pics again. Those arent mine seriously. Its my GF's homework. Actually I was helping her. She had to log in the results of these quizes for some learning study for her chem teacher. She is a senior taking double majors in Chemical Engineering and Material Science Engineering.

About checkpoints face, that is exactly what I thought, G1 Prowl all the way!!!!

Is it jsut me or is Energon Prowl's head ginormous? Compared to all the other toys in that same size. Liek Wheeljack, Rodimus, SL Prime, hot shot, inferno. Prowl's noggin is humungous.

I got my prime smoke stacks from Greg Metcalf today, the they look alright just I would prefer them to be shiny like the other chromed chop short stacks.

Any suggestions on them?

You could try painting them? Testors makes a decent chrome paint. Or try the chrome spraypaint at Homedepot. You may need to buff and wetsand it.

:blink: Is there chrome paint??

:lol: I know nothing about model painting sorry...

I will do some research on that, I usually prefer asking the experts before doing research, lazy me :p

RM-15 (Star Saber) is already on his merry way to me from Hong Kong, and at a pretty decent price, too (11.00 plus 11.00 SH). It stinks that the articulation wasn't too greatly improved, but just the classic look of SS is enough to warrant a purchase for me. Plus it's a l LOT cheaper than the original, albeit a lot smaller and less features (no Brianmaster :( )

RM-15 (Star Saber) is already on his merry way to me from Hong Kong, and at a pretty decent price, too (11.00 plus 11.00 SH). It stinks that the articulation wasn't too greatly improved, but just the classic look of SS is enough to warrant a purchase for me. Plus it's a l LOT cheaper than the original, albeit a lot smaller and less features (no Brianmaster :( )

actually I thought I saw a brain master with it. Let me go dig up the pix of it. It also could be a few pages back in this thread.

actually I thought I saw a brain master with it. Let me go dig up the pix of it. It also could be a few pages back in this thread.

That's just saber, the jet figure.

Here's a good description of the Original Star Saber Brainmaster gimmick from Seibertron...

"Star Saber is essentially composed of three figures. The smallest figure, the Brainmaster companion/component, is called "Saber" as is the middle sized figure. Let me explain what a "Brainmaster" is: it's a unique twist on the Headmasters concept. A small figure (similar in size to Headmaster and Targetmaster companions) fits, in robot mode in the larger figure's chest. When the chest panel is closed, the small figure's legs are pushed up into it's body, which pushes up the large robot's face/head. In this case, the small "Saber" figure actually can fit in the larger Saber's jet mode's cockpit.."

Although a RM sized Brainmaster would be insanely small, I think it would have been possible. The existance of WST Ravage pretty much proves that. :)

post-26-1101277668_thumb.jpg

Hell fricking yeah!!

Sweet. I might get BT version for the first time just becuase it's Shockwave.

post-26-1101316164_thumb.jpg

I hope that isn't a custom, definitely need a couple more decepticons. I can't wait for these, they look great.

I certainly want Soundwave, it looks great...

but not with Grimlock's head

Shockwave is awesome...

Now I have to buy Jazz and Shockwave and if Soundwave is really Grimlock's repaint I have to buy them both...

and I told myself wasn't buying repaints again :unsure:

Nope, none of the above.

After looking at this picture I noticed a key component. The back ground. It is just like Remy's backgrounds. too similar.

AlternatorSoundwavecopy.jpg

So i looked around Remy's collections and low and behold

at-grimlock2-05.jpg

it is a minorly subtle photoshop job. recolor and photoshopping in of the buttons and decep logos. (haha my mastery of photoshop proves its worth once again)

nice photoshop job, but I would not bother adding the "play/rewind/stop" buttons on his waist. As he's now a car it renders them pretty useless.