Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

:lol::lol: i can picture that car turning every corner it takes and flipping on its side :lol::lol: what autobot would we call such a goofy looking car anyhow? Wheelie?

Hehe, I was just thinking Wheelie!!

If this was Gobots, I'd have said SCOOTER. Aaarrgh.....

If Takara is looking for ideas, you can't go wrong with American muscle cars like the LS6 Chevelle. How bad-ass would that be?

4200-8607lg.jpg

Hello, Ironhide....

If he's made into an Alternator, seriously, I think that an F-150 or RAM would do wonderfully.

While I concur that Ironhide should be something large and brawny, he'd make a pretty cool muscle car too and it would fit the 'age' thing (heck, as much as people hate the post-movie Transformers, you could then repaint Ironhide's muscle car into the pale blue they actually did paint cars in back then and call him Kup and have the two old timers). :D

That Tango 600 DOES look like Cliffjumper after he tried sneaking between Optimus and Ultra Magnus during rush hour, although I have to agree that the only Autobot I'd even consider for that would be Wheelie.

I want the new Ford GT as an Autobot!!! In dark blue please. *drools*

As Shao Kahn would say.......OUTSTANDING!

I like that they're including G1 style weapons for Grimlock. B))

I can't wait! Does that mean American muscle (since they ARE dinosaurs and such) for the Dinobots?

I can't wait! Does that mean American muscle (since they ARE dinosaurs and such) for the Dinobots?

I suggested such earlier in this thread (actually suggested they'd be old style, 'who cares about anything but pure power' muscle cars, not newer versions) and agree it would be very fitting for them, both in terms of age and mentality. I doubt we'll see all the Dinobots, though. Outside of Grimlock (who had a Boba Fett like fan base) the Dinobots were fairly forgettable two dimensional characters (heck, the movie couldn't even bother keeping track of which ones were around when). Snarl, Slag, Sludge, and Swoop were basically all moron clones who distinguishing factor was the rising pitch of their voice. Besides, I wonder which car manufacturers will allow their vehicles to be called Sludge and (in particular) Slag. ;)

I may be the only person here that would love to see a transforming Fiat Nuova 500 toy.  I hope that eventually Has/Tak will look into using older car designs for the Bin/Alt toys.

I'll buy it if they throw in a Lupin figure. :D

Like this...?

post-26-1091313039_thumb.jpg

Wow, looks like somebody's a Haruki Murakami fan, hehe.

Those Grimlock pics... Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of them... He is starting to look a bit strange to me. Oh, well, I'm sure it'll look better once the finished product is painted up nicely.

As for Jazz/Meister, I hope all four doors can be opened on him, too. I just remembered something about the Mazda RX8 and that's that the doors are really clever, there's no bar separating the front and back doors...

The sad thing is, the Fiat is almost to scale with Hound.

god are they really that small? how can someone ride in one of those :lol::lol: the grimlock is looking cool i would have prefered Prowl but i guess we cannot win them all i hope they do Mirage and a nice Wheeljack

The sad thing is, the Fiat is almost to scale with Hound.

god are they really that small? how can someone ride in one of those :lol::lol: the grimlock is looking cool i would have prefered Prowl but i guess we cannot win them all i hope they do Mirage and a nice Wheeljack

The old-school Cinquecentos are really small (I was gonna buy one cheap, second-hand, as my first car) but I think the Lupin one is slightly deformed. In reality the proportions are slightly different.

Hey where is that Lupin toy from? Who makes it? where did you get it?

It's a Banpresto UFO-catcher toy that came out in 2000. I just got it off Ebay last week after hunting for it for well over two years. I think I even had a thread on the wanted section here about it. Even though it's a Banpresto UFO toy, it's a very nice set. The car is detailed, well made and sturdy with a fully painted engine and the figure has tight/strong joints considering how tiny it is and how much articulation there is. The shoulder joints even have metal rivets. There is also a Zenigata with squad car and Fujiko with motocycle to go along with it, but I'm still hunting for those.

Best $18 I ever spent. B))

I actually kind of enjoy Grimlock as a Mustang, although I was originally thinking they'd make him into the Dodge Ram. And it's kind of cool that he has a different transformation scheme than the other Alts so far. Not sure if someone else posted this yet either, but apparently the Hasbro panel at OTFCC said that Sunstreaker would probably be an exclusive Alt, but no idea for which chain/store.

Me, I'm still waiting for Alt Hound to show up around here.

you will love Hound. He's my favourite so far. It still amazes me when I look at them in car form - it looks so good as a car you could show them to a model car collector and I reckon they would think it was just a nicely detailed car toy.

Oh, Hound's out a lot of places...except where I am, it seems. There's been only 1 Hound sighting in Northwest Ohio, and the guy that bought him broke it in the parking lot of the store.

still nothing down here either , just sideswipe and smokescreen. just do what i am going to do get it from Ebay.

chris

they both look very cool i like grimlock, is Meisters stomach area transformed right it looks wrong for some reason like it is backward.