It's certainly the whitest (Macross or non-Macross) HCM I've ever seen. Hopefully it stays that way.

Is the HCM Valkyrie still highly prized by Macross fans? Before Yamato, it was kinda like the holy grail of Macross toys.

it sure was, not so terribly long ago.

i'm fairly sure that only hardcore collectors are interested in them in this day and age, however.

i mean, these things once fetched at least $450 or so, but today? around $100/$150 is the maximum i would expect a pristine example

of any of the three releases (VF-1A CANNON FODDER/-1J HIKARU T.V./-1S HIKARU DYRL less FAST PACKS) to be realistically valuated at...

Edited by Shaorin

Variant? You haven't seen anything yet. I have the many faces of Roy (^.^)

You need to post pics of the following customs: 1/48 Metheor Busters and the all black 1/48 VF-1J credit card valk. Then you'll be king of the VF-1 :lol:

I forgot the Funny Chineese VF-1!!!

So if this is a low viz....

c1299a8f-4e9b-4448-a911-0822830ee934_zps

What would this be then? Movie version?

47a4542c-e937-4af3-858d-14aeb2e17a26_zps5d1c0e5b.jpg

Can't be the Weathered version...since this is it

7b8162c0-0e02-4445-93dd-86a4df4d2b0f_zps

Excuse the Hikaru FP, I didn't get a chance to decal it properly =)

WELCOME TO THE MANY FACES OF ROY. ........ ....... ...... well some of it for now =T

Edited by Kicker773

kicker, what camera do you use to take those clear closeup pics?

probably an SLR with the settings massaged just so...

Edited by Shaorin

You need to post pics of the following customs: 1/48 Metheor Busters and the all black 1/48 VF-1J credit card valk. Then you'll be king of the VF-1 :lol:

I forgot the Funny Chineese VF-1!!!

I know a member that's working on that chinese variant. I think he's almost done with his version of it.

That is SO COOL. That lit console screen effect? ALL OF MY DO-WANT. ALL OF IT.

Yep consoles are all lit up baby!

Goddamnit, dude! You have all the best Fockers :)

I'm the grand mother focker - Meet the parents lol

Hey Kicker, i hate you! :p

I wub you too

lol I have a nikon d90...i've been yapping about learning more how to use it properly. =(

i almost got myself a D90 back in mid-2009. COSTCO WHOLESALE had a sweet deal on them for perhaps six months or so.

incidentally, my local COSTCO had stopped carrying the D90 starter set i had eyes on just as i was about ready to grab one,

and began stocking a D5000 set that i ended up with instead.

been using it exclusively for my photo work on this site since then, but i need to get about learning to really use it properly...

Edited by Shaorin

Monster girl added to my collection.

553104_10151331848102861_128338688_n.jpg

That's cool I want one now too'

You people with your amazing collections, I get paid in a week and I have already mapped out a couple of hundred dollars worth of Yamato 1/60 Valks I want to buy...can not stop the buying...

No worries people stop buying....... When there is nothing left to buy thousands of dollars later :p