Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

I think that Arcadia could make some serious cash if they were to re-release some of those things that few people had the opportunity to acquire, such as the 1/60 Premium Finish VF-0S and VF-0D, heck, release all the Macross Zero 1/60, but make the “Premium Finish” the regular release to compete with Bandai’s DX Chogokin tampo printing.  Also, Arcadia could have released a WWM edition VF-1J for the 40th. They did it for 30&35.

Twich

6 hours ago, Alex GS said:

damn!, maybe finally will try to get an SDF 1, I wonder what the shipping cost of that thing will be?, 200 000 Y using DHL maybe?:shok:

I recently paid 13,900 yen to a proxy in order to ship by EMS an Arcadia SDF-1 Premium Finish to USA, it only took 5 days to arrive.

DHL will be more expesive for sure, but not so much..

Wait wait.... so they have officially re-released the Arcadia SDF-1 NON-PF version??? How and where can I check out prices and possibly order? 😛 :D

I MUST HAVE AN SDF!!! RAWR!

Edited by MisaForever

4 hours ago, Spark-O-Matic said:

Yamato Died and it's soul went to heaven, that's all I see here.

Kinda what i see here. I understand that Arcadia is trying to be smarter and these times are challenging in different ways. But why not keep future releases up for tease?  Why pull the VF-5000 from the line up? Don't they want us to keep the light on for future releases? Said excuse sounds weak. 

Edited by Bolt

49 minutes ago, MisaForever said:

Wait wait.... so they have officially re-released the Arcadia SDF-1 NON-PF version??? How and where can I check out prices and possibly order? 😛 :D

I MUST HAVE AN SDF!!! RAWR!

No Non-PF SDF-1 got released yet. They just announced it during WonderFest Winter 2024.

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No Non-PF SDF-1 got released yet. They just announced it during WonderFest Winter 2024.

Ahhh, okay. Well when/if they finally announce a re-release, what are the best sites these days to check for pre-orders? I haven't shopped for anime merch in quite awhile and am sure there are a lot of newer sites around. Thanks in advance. :D

10 minutes ago, MisaForever said:

Ahhh, okay. Well when/if they finally announce a re-release, what are the best sites these days to check for pre-orders? I haven't shopped for anime merch in quite awhile and am sure there are a lot of newer sites around. Thanks in advance. :D

HLJ, AmiAmi, HobbySearch, CDJapan, Anime-Export, Hobby-Genki, Nin-Nin-Game, etc.

Follow the thread below since links are being posted there based on upcoming announced POs.

5 hours ago, betocc said:

I recently paid 13,900 yen to a proxy in order to ship by EMS an Arcadia SDF-1 Premium Finish to USA, it only took 5 days to arrive.

DHL will be more expesive for sure, but not so much..

my bad  I was meant to say 20 000 Y , was early in the morning today preparing for work and haven't drink my coffee yet and mistakenly put an extra Zero there 🤦‍♂️

meant 20,000 cause last time I order from Mandarake they charged me 10 000 yen for my DX Angel Bird Valk using DHL to CA, this was from Mandarake Nagoya, definitely not ordering an Arcadia SDF 1 from them,  😅, usually I paid like 5000 to 4000 yen for normal size DX Chogoking valk in AmiAmi and HLJ using DHL .

image.png.4edfb4fa148d29e12da4e16582e618b9.png

Edited by Alex GS

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I can now look at getting an SDF-1. I keep putting it off due to not being as interested in ships as toys, but every once in awhile, I feel like I should just have one. In any case, as I was at Wonderfest, I'm a bit disappointed in Arcadia and what they had on display. They didn't even show the Lynn Minmay figure, and I was waiting on that one just as much as the others. That is an easy money maker.

7 hours ago, Jasonc said:

I guess I can now look at getting an SDF-1. I keep putting it off due to not being as interested in ships as toys, but every once in awhile, I feel like I should just have one. In any case, as I was at Wonderfest, I'm a bit disappointed in Arcadia and what they had on display. They didn't even show the Lynn Minmay figure, and I was waiting on that one just as much as the others. That is an easy money maker.

I wish it were PF, but if I don't have one of those fall in my lap at a bargain beforehand, I will likely grab this one.

8 hours ago, Jasonc said:

In any case, as I was at Wonderfest, I'm a bit disappointed in Arcadia and what they had on display. They didn't even show the Lynn Minmay figure, and I was waiting on that one just as much as the others. That is an easy money maker.

Agreed. Arcadia looked to have a not so exciting offering to get excited about , from the few pictures I've seen. But I'm sure there was a bunch of other cool stuff at Wonderfest B))

Based on what Mr.K mentioned that there was no updates on the current line of products they were working on since the last exhibition. I felt it would have been at least something to show the line up of their products under development even if they were on hold, not progressed or delayed due to costs.

• 1 month later...

reposting here in case it got lost in the PO-thread.

HLJ re-opens pre-ordering for the Arcadia 1/60 Roy and Hikaru Strike VF-1S (both non-PF), as of this posting:

image.png

Arcadia 1/60 Strike Roy (non-PF):  https://www.hlj.com/1-60-scale-completely-transformed-vf-1s-strike-valkyrie-roy-focker-special-movie-ver-aca82166

image.png

Arcadia 1/60 Strike Hikaru (non-PF): https://www.hlj.com/1-60-scale-complete-transformation-vf-1s-strike-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijo-boarding-machine-movie-ver-reissue-aca82131-2#

image.png

update/edit:

now on Order Stop status again as of this update/edit:

image.png

If you missed out again, try ordering them again during scheduled release-date...

Edited by treatment
order status updated