Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Woooooooooooo! Looks awesome! As always once the release hits, anyone unable to secure a unit can PM me and I'll go and source one at cost. Hk will have stock, and even now they have the YF-30 and VF-25S, 29 etc. Saw a set of VF-25G with super parts the other day. Otherwise, happy hunting!

I ordered mine from CDJ, thanks to you guys posting here months ago. Probably be picking up a second as it looks absolutely gorgeous.

well if the picture is from the distributor, I think it is normal to get their stocks before the release date of June 20. I even saw in other thread (forgot which) that Customer in Japan can get their stocks earlier than the release date.

What's the retail store pricing around your shops, Shukenzero? That's a massive help to folks who can't get these things via other avenues. Nice work!

Hey man! Yeah it's a slight markup but the guy I know gives really good deals. Another shop gets them pretty much the same price as in Japan as its a Japanese company in Hk. Just another option if members here are having trouble!

Edited by Shukenzero

Hey man! Yeah it's a slight markup but the guy I know gives really good deals. Another shop gets them pretty much the same price as in Japan as its a Japanese company in Hk. Just another option if members here are having trouble!

can you tell me which these stores are? thanks for the help.

A friend of mine passed me his Nippon Yasan order and paid for it already. Can't wait to get it.

Nice! You're fortunate to have such a good friend!

And here I thought I was lucky to have snag one of those HLJ anomalies. (Still have no idea if HLJ is even going to fulfill them or not. <_<) *crosses fingers*

Same here. Already had the misfortune of not one but two "you can order it but stock won't be present, so you don't actually get it" issue on the 25F and 25S re-releases.

This one felt different so I'm gonna go with that. ;)

In both cases with the 25s I missed out on, they were preorder windows that were open way longer than they should have been. With the VF-19, I jumped in with my order within minutes of the listing going live. So if anyone else had that sort of experience, my gut tells me it's OK. We'll see though...

Really excited for this release! A little nervous that I might not get my order due to the whole orders opening and closing at random at HLJ, but going to try and stay optimistic.

Damnit. Just after I combined my order with the VF-171 and SRC Grendizer did I notice that the VF-19 was moved up to the 20th instead of the 30th. Now I'll have to wait for the other 2 items to be in stock before mine gets shipped.

10 days after release then 10 for shipping! :p

Hahaha! Told you guys before, it will be here stateside by July. :lol:

Really excited for this release! A little nervous that I might not get my order due to the whole orders opening and closing at random at HLJ, but going to try and stay optimistic.

That's the spirit. Think positive! ;) If not... cry later. :ph34r:

Gonna wait for mine from CDJ by buying another one come the 20th! Pumped as the 171 is also incoming a week later!

Paid upfront at CDJ, Shukenzero? If so, then that's a guarantee that you're going to have yours soon. ;)

Damnit. Just after I combined my order with the VF-171 and SRC Grendizer did I notice that the VF-19 was moved up to the 20th instead of the 30th. Now I'll have to wait for the other 2 items to be in stock before mine gets shipped.

That's ok, OzmaLee. July is just around the corner. Atleast when you open your box it will be three figures instead of one. ;)

Crap i just realized i might have to wait until later in july to mess with mine, unless i pay extra in shipping and have it shipped as soon as its released.

Which shipping method did you choose, anubis? Guess most of us will get it by July, eh. All for one! ;)