What's your geekness?

phatslappy

I don't have the patients for getting to the end of that thing... :angry:

I have been in a few "smart" classes though. So I guess I have some geek in me.

I found this funny:

[] a phone number with GEEK as the last four digits

[] or something equally geeky

In undergrad, I my phone number was 316-STUD. No I am not kidding. The chick at the cell phone place thought I was cute so she gave it to me. Does that count as being geeky? Probably not.

Ha! I only scored a 25.83826% and I was sure I'd rate completely off the chart and mop the floor with the lot of you! :lol: My self esteem just got a huge boost - there are actually bigger nerds than me around here. Woot! I actually answered them all truthfully, and I'm still a "Total Geek". (Maybe I shouldn't be too proud of myself just yet ...)

Edit in:

How about this one:

HAVE YOU ...

- Spent > $1000 on your collection of Japanese toys within the last year

I'd say that's worth at least another 5% for most of us. :(

Edited by Batou

I don't have the patients for getting to the end of that thing... :angry:

I have been in a few "smart" classes though. So I guess I have some geek in me.

I found this funny:

[] a phone number with GEEK as the last four digits

[] or something equally geeky

In undergrad, I my phone number was 316-STUD. No I am not kidding. The chick at the cell phone place thought I was cute so she gave it to me. Does that count as being geeky? Probably not.

Yeah, but that geeky smile you had when ya walked away makes you a geek ;)

I rated 25.8%-total geek

The movies destroid me

and Ive only read like 3 books and thier all on thier

also the crap I watch. the history and discovery are preprogrammed, does watching Monster Garage and American Chopper make me a geek,,,,,its better than lifetime or Bravo, thats a whole nother test thier :rolleyes:

I got 29.whatever % ... Total Geek.

Still, the test was good, I got busted mainly for programming skills (it was a job, folks...) and my sordid past with comic books and roleplaying games.

I think alot of us would have done much, much worse had the test veered anywhere near Toy Collecting. ;)

... not to mention obscure, 20 year old, imported from Japan, over $100 toy collecting. :p

Edited by Blaine23

Ok maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear we had this exact same topic before. Not only that everyone is posting the exact same thing they did last time, including their scores. So unless I am psychic, you guys must be frakking with my mind. Or it could be a glitch in the Matrix.....

Someone tell me we've done this before....

vinnie

Ok maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear we had this exact same topic before. Not only that everyone is posting the exact same thing they did last time, including their scores. So unless I am psychic, you guys must be frakking with my mind. Or it could be a glitch in the Matrix.....

Someone tell me we've done this before....

vinnie

Don't remember it Vin, 'cause I would have remembered if I scored that high...

But wait, I'm getting dejavu now.

There's some bad mojo here.

Vostok 7

man,i got a 19.13%=GEEK

but wait,is it possible to be a geek & still get lots of chicks?(yes,all you wise guys,they're hot chicks,ask vostok7 about how hot my girls are) geek,but still pimpin' B))

I got 14.something%. There were way too many computer questions on there. Everyone knows it's the nerds who do computer stuff, not geeks.

I think what makes a geek a geek has changed over the years. It's like being geek has become somewhat sheik. But when I was looking at the questionnaire, it reminded me of Triumph The Dog at the opening of Star Wars Attack of the Clones where all these people were dressed up. Did you guys all see it? It was HILARIOUS. If you guys have not seen it, I've actually got it on my system and can make it available to you all somehow... (at least I'll try to find a way to make it public).