Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

The EX Gear is an awesome piece. Got mine on Angolz on clearance for $30 bucks. Although some of the parts don't stay on very well.

If NY ships the Michael parts the same time they shipped the Alto Tornado parts, we maybe getting our notices in the next few days. Mine was shipped on July 21.

I checked out a video review of that EX Gear. Too bad about the articulation with it all on as well.

I already paid for my Michael parts as it was part of the pre-order for the Alto one's as well. I'm going to be super pissed if for some reason they don't have my Alto parts for some reason. Or they take a long time to ship, possibly for the same reason.

Only $19 for the Ex-Gear from FromJapan? Is it any good?

I do like the way it looks in flight with that rifle.

*snip*

Sorry for the OT. Just want to get back to Mommar with updates. Everything is great except for the missing Shoulder Armor Peg. Which I don't mind since I just paid $19 for it. And I want to keep this in Powered Suit mode so that's fine. Will just fix it when I have time to do it. ;)

IMG_6671_zps2e959c61.jpg

IMG_6677_zpse3bdba89.jpg

Wow! I'd definitely buy that for $20 bucks! Any more lying around?

Hey wmcheng. This is the cheapest I could find via Rakuten. ;)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/okoku/011728011705080802/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=247567789

The EX Gear is an awesome piece. Got mine on Angolz on clearance for $30 bucks. Although some of the parts don't stay on very well.

If NY ships the Michael parts the same time they shipped the Alto Tornado parts, we maybe getting our notices in the next few days. Mine was shipped on July 21.

True. Now I was hoping that there was an Ex-Gear Ozma too. :rolleyes:

Ok, back to topic... the Tornado Parts is sure is heavy. :wacko: Good thing I just need the Cannon... for now. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3ljm

Got my prep in progress email from NY for the Michael Tornado parts :)

Didn't get the email but I bet I'm just going to get the "shipped" and "package in transit" email instead like a few of my previous orders.