Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

What's the correct configuration on the 25G/A head lasers? Should be put inside the cannon covers or point the head lasers forward? Some of the promo pics I see it's hidden under the cannon cover. Some photos taken from display/showroom it shows the head laser pointing forward.

I haven't been catching up with all the NY problems, but that's serious. Let me know if you and Loop need parts. They are still available locally here for $91. I can sort you out.

Thanks! I dispatched an e-mail to them asking if my parts are secure.

The moment I decided to get Alto's Tornado Parts to add on my Armored Parts, NY price went up from Y8000+ (a day ago) to Y13500. Thanks but no thanks. Yup, they're scalpers alright. :unsure:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/macross/6703-macross-f-tornado-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-25f-messiah-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-renewal-ver-limited-edition.html

Any other sites that offers below $100?

Edited by no3ljm

Something minor, but has anyone noticed this typo on the box before? (Pardon the super huge picture)

20140806_201717.jpg

oddly, they only did that on the box flaps. the front and long side say VF-25F.

You guys think this ones worth it (just to keep)? One of the local stores have it so I'm considering it (dno the price though).

If ever, are you planning to keep it or sell it? If they're selling it below $100, can I buy it from you? Please? :rolleyes:

Bite the bullet. Does anyone have experience on buying from fromjapan? Couldn't wait so decided to buy a used one. Have a feeling that price will go up more. This is the first time I used them and the item will be sold from Rakuten. Anyways, if you guys haven't I'll let you know once the item is shipped. Like Buyee, 2 process payment. Once they receive the item, I will get the chance on choosing which shipping method. Will try to keep it under budget so I will choose the SAL method.

Anyways, I know I'm late on this thing. Got interested on buying it for my upcoming Ozma. And don't want to pay a brand new one for what's NY is selling it for. So there you go...

Bite the bullet. Does anyone have experience on buying from fromjapan? Couldn't wait so decided to buy a used one. Have a feeling that price will go up more. This is the first time I used them and the item will be sold from Rakuten. Anyways, if you guys haven't I'll let you know once the item is shipped. Like Buyee, 2 process payment. Once they receive the item, I will get the chance on choosing which shipping method. Will try to keep it under budget so I will choose the SAL method.

Anyways, I know I'm late on this thing. Got interested on buying it for my upcoming Ozma. And don't want to pay a brand new one for what's NY is selling it for. So there you go...

If you need any more, locally the tornadoes are going for $91. How much did you pay for them?