Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

my latest little scoop! Bought a minty fresh Milia VF-22S of MWF member Lancalot! Who I had the pleasure of meeting in person today! Thanks again mate! :)B))

This Valkyrie is an absolutely perfect example! Makes a lovely addition to my ever growing collection! And its my very first Milila specific Valkyrie! But this means I now need to find a Max VF-22S! :o:p

20150128_204238.jpg

I rage quit when I forgot to turn on my browser refresher the other day and missed the 10k yen Max version :angry:

anyway, nice plane. I really wanted one to see how it transforms. (though it will always stay in fighter mode)

my latest little scoop! Bought a minty fresh Milia VF-22S of MWF member Lancalot! Who I had the pleasure of meeting in person today! Thanks again mate! :)B))

This Valkyrie is an absolutely perfect example! Makes a lovely addition to my ever growing collection! And its my very first Milila specific Valkyrie! But this means I now need to find a Max VF-22S! :o:p

Congratulations spanner, she is a beauty!

the metal build are the worst for PO madness...you thought PO macross bandia was bad .....gundam twice as worst ...... just lucky that the Avalanche release two options....

...LoL you supposed to come and get the kit but you got that instead !! glad you like it..... now the kit still waiting for you Spanner76!!

Wow, I guess I am not surprised. The prices for these jump up quickly one they are released, except for maybe the Freedom.

What are the chances of getting the Metal Build Astray I wonder... :(

The Gold Frame Amatsu Mina? I haven't seen any listing for PO, but I am not going to get it. I am hoping they'll release the Red Frame and Blue Frame, after the Gold.

Great! I held off on this release because I wasn't sure they've addresses the issue. Did you take a look at your Exia Repair III? Does it also have the crooked waist like mine and all the others I've seen?

I looked at my Repair III and I didn't notice it at first but yes the waist is slightly crooked.

the metal build are the worst for PO madness...you thought PO macross bandia was bad .....gundam twice as worst

it wasnt as bad as you make out it to be. If at all, the Metal build line of Bandai shows that they can provide the quantity if they wanted to. For example, the Avalanche exia normal release was avaialable to PO for days. It is the limited release (the one with extra GN sword) that sold up really quick.

imo, nothing beats the PO madness for Bandai Macross DX toys because bandai dont want our money.

20150128_204238.jpg

Wow, that is nice!! Now my hunt begins for my very own. After all I need to one for my newest prize. Max's VF-22

post-26268-0-36926800-1422483240_thumb.jpg

post-26268-0-96942500-1422483249_thumb.jpg

post-26268-0-86572900-1422483260_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is nice!! Now my hunt begins for my very own. After all I need to one for my newest prize. Max's VF-22

Now both of you need to get some of these.....

DSC04137_RESIZED.jpg

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34282

LOL....I wasn't referring to Gamlin's ride...look closely at the pic....you'll find a part missing from your Sturmvogels...

LOL, ah i see the canopy cover. Yes, I only have one i picked up on here. hhmmm, where did I get it from again???

Spanner and Hazray post more photos!

hehe! ok then! :)

so here is my family of M+ & M7 Valks! :D

20150130_194949.jpg

20150130_195009.jpg

20150130_195132.jpg

It was only till after I uploaded the pics to my pc I noticed they were a little dark in some spots.. VF11 in particular, then realized my display cabinet lights were set to only 50% brightness..

I would take some new pics but that would require too much effort and I don't want to get up off my arse..

Also I was having a gaze at both the YF21 & VF22 and it would seem that the finish on the VF22 looks that little bit cleaner & neater than the YF21..

Both of these were purchased mint & unopened so I would guess that perhaps Yamato must have freshened up the mould before VF22 production!?

Nevertheless they are both as stunning as each other! I must find a Max now!

Edited by spanner76

Also I was having a gaze at both the YF21 & VF22 and it would seem that the finish on the VF22 looks that little bit cleaner & neater than the YF21..

Both of these were purchased mint & unopened so I would guess that perhaps Yamato must have freshened up the mould before VF22 production!?

Nevertheless they are both as stunning as each other! I must find a Max now!

It's the other way with mine! The YF-21 has a better finish than Max and Millia VF-22's. But Gamlin's VF-22 is as good as my Isamu YF-21.

It's the other way with mine! The YF-21 has a better finish than Max and Millia VF-22's. But Gamlin's VF-22 is as good as my Isamu YF-21.

...you have a beige YF-21? Now, that would be interesting. A YF-19 themed YF-21, and a YF-21 themed YF-19.