Arcadia's official site for the 30th Anniversary VF-1J!

Cdisdope

http://arcadia.ac/macross30th/diary/01/index.php

There is a report on To Our (whichever of the mechanical mainly) Macross fan. This time, it was decided to make the offer of high-end items Macross (HE) as a product of our "ARCADIA". We plan to proceed in line with an emphasis on variable fighter primarily. As a concept "variable" new aircraft "deformation mechanism, which aims to complete deformation" , "realization of the deformation process in the minimum" , "three-dimensional configuration of Compliance" three-dimensional object of "Macross" related in addition to the "variable" Because I believe that if the item, and let's pick up, I want to come while enjoying that for me and you Macross fan, you can go to heap up Macross together. Because I believe, it is proposed to want will be a lasting acquaintance hopefully.

Soooo....they are back? Web-only going forward?

Just my personal opinion... It's the worst paint job I've seen on a valk.

I am happy to know that Arcadia is going to continue the Macross line (to some degrees at least). I would still buy this 30th Anni Valk as a sign of support of the Yamato Macross heritage, but certain not for the design.

SPARTAN! PHALANX!!!

i tried so hard, but i still cannot understand.

cant they afford to hire ppl to translate a paragraph into english ?

omg.

http://arcadia.ac/macross30th/diary/01/index.php

There is a report on To Our (whichever of the mechanical mainly) Macross fan. This time, it was decided to make the offer of high-end items Macross (HE) as a product of our "ARCADIA". We plan to proceed in line with an emphasis on variable fighter primarily. As a concept "variable" new aircraft "deformation mechanism, which aims to complete deformation" , "realization of the deformation process in the minimum" , "three-dimensional configuration of Compliance" three-dimensional object of "Macross" related in addition to the "variable" Because I believe that if the item, and let's pick up, I want to come while enjoying that for me and you Macross fan, you can go to heap up Macross together. Because I believe, it is proposed to want will be a lasting acquaintance hopefully.

Soooo....they are back? Web-only going forward?

i tried so hard, but i still cannot understand.

cant they afford to hire ppl to translate a paragraph into english ?

omg.

No, because if they hired someone that person would have to be paid. Then they would have less money for making valkyries and then another panic would happen and you would be the sole person to blame.

LOL...I agree, don't care if they slap Engrish all over their new Arcadia-labeled boxes or don't provide good english translations on their website (that is what Google translate is for) ...as long as they help us non-Japanese fans by making their wares available online and by retailers that sell to the rest of the world!

If this is a "web-exclusive"...then why is it at HLJ??? Don't know and don't care....just keep them coming Arcadia!..........SDF-1 TV soon please!!!!

Just my personal opinion... It's the worst paint job I've seen on a valk.

I am happy to know that Arcadia is going to continue the Macross line (to some degrees at least). I would still buy this 30th Anni Valk as a sign of support of the Yamato Macross heritage, but certain not for the design.

SPARTAN! PHALANX!!!

My thoughts as well. It is an ugly mess.

If this is a "web-exclusive"...then why is it at HLJ??? Don't know and don't care....just keep them coming Arcadia!..........SDF-1 TV soon please!!!!

It says web exclusive, not Arcadia site only exclusive... And HLJ and amiami are still web sites! ;)

Edited by BlueMax

Two things:

Very first 1/60 valk production by Arcadia

Very unique paint job

Got my preorder in because of those reasons as I usually skip noncannon birds

I did the same for the same reasons. And once I saw the sample toy, it doesn't look AS bad as the art. The colors are a bit more muted than the bright artwork shows.

Edited by Busted VF1A

special stand is confirmed: 

30周年として特別に「専用簡易スタンド」を同梱します。

Among all the things Mr.K mentions there's one that I think is great:

そう、我がARCADIA社としてのマクロス商品 第1弾は・・・

「1/60 完全変形 VF-1J バルキリー マクロス30周年塗装機」

So the 30th Anniversary VF-1J is THE FIRST of Macross products as Arcadia!

Among all the things Mr.K mentions there's one that I think is great:

So the 30th Anniversary VF-1J is THE FIRST of Macross products as Arcadia!

That's good news. I find it hard to believe they ever shelved the YF-19 V.2. I'm willing to bet that one is happening at some point still.

That's good news. I find it hard to believe they ever shelved the YF-19 V.2. I'm willing to bet that one is happening at some point still.

A v.2 YF-19 is one of my most anticipated toys! Hope to hear some news about this soon!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica