YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

Link is right here:

http://www.amiami.co...de=TOY-RBT-2516

It's still linked from the "related items" list under the other Bandai valks.

Thanks for the link!

I definitely slept on the first release since I was saving up for the VF-4G's I preordered. Plus, I was unsure how the paint job would turn out and I wasn't going to pay above retail for this one.

I'd buy it if this time it has the rich golden-yellow stripes, and green clear parts. :) (and maybe print the SMS markings in something other than white-on-white)

It would be my third one but absolutely THIS! Give me the version that was originally shown and I'll play your game again, Bandai!

I notice this is a pretty common thing with popular Bandai stuff on Amiami.. it usually becomes sold out by the time it gets listed on the english Amiami page.

Oh well.. I guess I'll just have to live without a YF-29 (not wanting to pay ass rape price here).

I'm still hoping for a VF-25F and S re-release though.. but god knows if we'll even be able to score it with this kinda nonsense happening all the time

Edited by SaitouSad

Gone fast on Amiami probably because they did not limit the orders to 1 per household. Its set to 3.

Product notes --*This item is limited to 1 per customer. (Limit includes all AmiAmi stores and previous orders.) Duplicate orders will be canceled. *Photos are of a sample and the actual product may differ.

well.. here's hoping those duplicates get cancelled and we can still snag 1 each later :(

I wonder if there is a slight delay between the japanese and english version of the page. Even if it's just seconds, the stock could be depleted before anyone on the english site has a chance to purchase. Probably off base but maybe true if no one here got one?

I wonder if there is a slight delay between the japanese and english version of the page. Even if it's just seconds, the stock could be depleted before anyone on the english site has a chance to purchase. Probably off base but maybe true if no one here got one?

That is what I was trying to say, as this has happened with other very popular Bandai products before. Also probably coupled with very limited stock for online retailers like Amiami