Jerk Post pt 2

Ok, guys.

It's all good to state opinions and criticisms in a thread.

However, it is thoroughly inappropriate to have one dude continuously troll the Infusion-thread with what now has proven to be just repeated jealousy and envy.

His "comments" does not add anything to the discussion. I daresay that the only reason this joker joined MW is just to diss and troll Infusion's release.

It's just unnecessary drama. Some nerds just don't wanna grow up.

It complete distracts from a decent discussion of the Macross Zero story-content.

I'm not trying to defend Infusion. I don't even like fansubs in general coz of the friggin baggage of drama that they always come with.

If and when other groups release their versions of ep-3, that's fine with most of us. Maybe then we can start an actual comparison-thread. But as it is right now, there isn't one other than Infusion.

Friggin warn or ban the troll already. Please.

Mountain out of a molehill indeed. The guy had only one post and it was to attack and insult another member outright. I thought the original posted merited a delete, but now he should be banned completely.

There are many ways you can posted a difference of opinion without being so insulting.

vinnie

Oh hey... slam dunk from the cwmodels sent me a greeting...

boot me?

Oh please, they can boot this account and I can register with thousand of IP iddresses I have , so please!

if you want contribution, do something useful to the society instead of holding on to some anime from the past.

Don't bother to message, you are on the block list , adios

monkey boy! Gosh I hate KIDS. Hope you die this Christmas!

Happy holidays to you too, oh Mr. Maturity.

As for girls or other things you would think of for a typical guy, I don't need to try. You must be thinking me as one of those hairless fat guys sitting in the basement trying to impress the world.

That's exactly what I'll think about him the way he's been replying regularly for two days on the same topic.

That guy got stung by a good number of our members. :lol: Why doesn't he just give up?

boot me?

Oh please, they can boot this account and I can register with thousand of IP iddresses I have , so please!

if you want contribution, do something useful to the society instead of holding on to some anime from the past.

Holee crap, that is priceless.

He asks you to do something useful for society, while he's busy trolling an internet forum? Ya gotta love a hypocrite.

He accuses you of bing a kid (sorry, that should be "KID" in capitals), yet he resorts to blocking any reply PMs. Mature.

And EXO, I thought you were a "Half Pint Junior Mint Fanboy," not a plain "monkey boy?"

Anyway, too many smacktards trolling around here lately. Have they started travelling in packs or something?

Ok, guys.

It's all good to state opinions and criticisms in a thread.

However, it is thoroughly inappropriate to have one dude continuously troll the Infusion-thread with what now has proven to be just repeated jealousy and envy.

His "comments" does not add anything to the discussion. I daresay that the only reason this joker joined MW is just to diss and troll Infusion's release.

It's just unnecessary drama. Some nerds just don't wanna grow up.

*snip*

On the subject of that.....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...200entry65103

Let's just end that thread (i.e. mods, lock it, please and and any releated thread) and never ever bring up the subject of fansub releases like this again as it will probably cause a nice little drama which all of us could care less about.

Let's just end that thread (i.e. mods, lock it, please and and any releated thread) and never ever bring up the subject of fansub releases like this again as it will probably cause a nice little drama which all of us could care less about.

I don't know if prohibiting the discussion of fan subs is the right thing to do, although MW walks an odd line between what kind of piracy discussion is 'okay.' iMacross and bit torrent digisubs discussions are okay, but Kazaa stuff isn't?

Fundamentally the problem with fansubbing is that it involves a lot of ego; always has. Thus we get problems like the trolls coming here just to complain about the Infusion guys,

boot me?

What's worse: The person who holds on to an anime from the past, or the person who takes the time to mock him*?

Slam Dunk sounds like the kind of guy who ends up breaking his wrist on the rim.

*with his "thousand of IP addresses", no less.