Jerk Post pt 2

Whats the deal? Were the mods never able to ban anyone? I remember someone banned that loser called "Robotech Purist" a few weeks ago. Did you suddenly lose your powers? :huh:

Shawn must have hit a wrong button....*knocks on Graham's door* Anybody home?

Let's just end that thread (i.e. mods, lock it, please and and any releated thread) and never ever bring up the subject of fansub releases like this again as it will probably cause a nice little drama which all of us could care less about.

I don't know if prohibiting the discussion of fan subs is the right thing to do, although MW walks an odd line between what kind of piracy discussion is 'okay.' iMacross and bit torrent digisubs discussions are okay, but Kazaa stuff isn't?

Fundamentally the problem with fansubbing is that it involves a lot of ego; always has. Thus we get problems like the trolls coming here just to complain about the Infusion guys,

I think you misunderstand. I am referring to fansub discussions like the one we have regarding Infusion/AOnE/etc/etc/etc that is bringing the ego into the discussion. Discussion of fansubs ain't the problem. It's the ego/drama that's coming with it in that thread. Leave the new-age fansubber ego/drama at the door or don't come in at all. Is that so hard? Judging by that thread...apparently so.

Banned, they're all banned I tell you! Banned, Banned, banned!

Mwahahahahahah!

Graham, going ban happy.

Dude, if you really did try to ban them, it didn't work.

Give it another shot. When you ban someone it says 'Banned' under their group name where now it says 'Members.'

Mwahahahahahah!

Graham, going ban happy.

Give it another shot. When you ban someone it says 'Banned' under their group name where now it says 'Members.'

This isn't ikonboard.

Mwahahahahahah!

Graham, going ban happy.

This isn't ikonboard.

I know, Ikon didn't work that way but this board does. Look at the Group title under that guy's name that threatened to blow away his classmates.

OK, technically they were blocked and couldn't post, but I'd forgotten to change the group profile from 'members' to 'banned'. I'd assumed that the board software would do that automatically. Anyway, I've now changed their status to banned.

Graham

And the sithlord doth raised his hand and smote those who would disrupt the um...harmony of this board. :lol:

Happy holidays to you too, oh Mr. Maturity.

Greetings, EXO thirty something and others (of course):

(time has not been good to most of you judging from the pictures)

So BAN really works huh!?

no worry, I am not going to start another thread, I don't really have time as some thought. Maybe I take a peek from time to time (if I have time). Tell cwmodels , don't cry, it wasn't intended for him personally in the first place.

Adios

Slammy!

As for that guy.....we need to recharge our rings first. ;)

“In brightest day, in blackest night,

No trolls shall escape my sight!

Let those who worship evil’s might

Beware my power – Macross World Moderator’s light!”

:p

Apparently, some did escape your light.

Beware of ego, may cause downfall of the moderator's kingdom!

No worries, this phantom will vanish and shall not return (don't have time for the living!)

:)

As for that guy.....we need to recharge our rings first. ;)

“In brightest day, in blackest night,

No trolls shall escape my sight!

Let those who worship evil’s might

Beware my power – Macross World Moderator’s light!”

:p

Apparently, some did escape your light.

Beware of ego, may cause downfall of the moderator's kingdom!

No worries, this phantom will vanish and shall not return (don't have time for the living!)

:)

Errr.....

I don't really have time as some thought. Maybe I take a peek from time to time (if I have time).

So I take it you're lying. <_<

Come on, Abombz. We've been through this before. ;)

This is the part where he says "I'm far to smart/mature/busy/blah blah blah to keep posting here" and then we say "Good, then get lost" and then he contradicts himself by posting 10 more replies to this thread.

Come on, Abombz. We've been through this before. ;)

This is the part where he says "I'm far to smart/mature/busy/blah blah blah to keep posting here" and then we say "Good, then get lost" and then he contradicts himself by posting 10 more replies to this thread.

Some peoples kids <_<

ToTheBunchOfFools,

I am so glad you decided to waste your time entertaining us, just to be rewarded by being banned again... It takes more effort from you to be a dork than it takes a mod to lock you out... Knock yourself out dipshit!