DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

If people are just using multiple accounts... I don't see how they can log into multiple accounts on one IP in that amount of time, but I guess it was up awhile on Friday morning.

Anyway, they should be banned on the IP level.

i am exploring fromjapan for proxy searching and found this. If you are not sure about getting one at release date, I suggest check this

I am not sure as well if From japan allow pre-order purchase and how this works.

this is the item URL

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000366763/

if you are going to use From japan, here is the link

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/special/order/confirm?lang=en&code=K0000366763&siteFlg=5&logkey=link_search

edit:apologies for this, the item seller is actually yahoo japan which currently is out of stock.

Edited by chyll2

I love HLJ but I have never had any luck with Bandai renewals with them. Ive depended on NY and they are pulling something different this time. Perhaps sick of people calling them scalpers?

More like they can't find more stock.

How many Japanese sites are out there that are scalp-free for ordering Valks?? I know NY is potentially REALLY bad. I have seen them mark up two specific figures (one on me the other a friend)that were shelf warming only to see them jack the price up even more. The figs are STILL on their site and last time I looked was over a year ago.

But I was almost hustled by Big in Japan on a figure that shipped SAL. When the preorder opened, they tried to claim SAL was something like 5200 yen or more than their EMS. I found a preorder for the fig on AmiAmi that shipped SAL for something like 2100 yen.

Maybe I should have posted this elsewhere, but I was just looking for a couple of short responses to see if there are sites that I do not know of and if other people have had issues in the past.

i am exploring fromjapan for proxy searching and found this. If you are not sure about getting one at release date, I suggest check this

I am not sure as well if From japan allow pre-order purchase and how this works.

this is the item URL

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000366763/

if you are going to use From japan, here is the link

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/special/order/confirm?lang=en&code=K0000366763&siteFlg=5&logkey=link_search

The from Japan link has a good price, are there other charges that go along with that? I have never used them.

I used From Japan before, it was pretty good when I used it. I think they split it into 2 charges. Just the item won, service charge,commission, system fee. Then the next one is delivery to them, bank fees, then international shipping, and the system use fee. You have 30 days from when the item reaches them to add more items to combine shipping after that they'll ship it. I think they give you a discount depending how much you in purchase with them in a tiered system. I haven't used them in awhile so I apologize if the info isn't accurate.

I just found this. Hope it helps:

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/qanda?lang=en#qacid_1

Edited by wmkjr

The from Japan link has a good price, are there other charges that go along with that? I have never used them.

sorry for misleading and stirring hopes up. I checked and checked it and finally understood (via google translate), that the listing is actually from Yahoo Japan, which currently, is already sold out.

but who knows, you can try and order one. I have used it two times now for Auctions (so I have no idea with shopping proxy services).

There is a fixed 200 yen fee, you also need to cover the cost of wire-transferring of payments to the seller and the domestic shipping (safe to say, add 1000 yen for both) and 5% system usage fee (which will be based on the actual cost of the item and shipping fee)

for convenient sake, there is a calculator tool in their site as well. They can hold items for 30 days. EMS to US for this item, IF it is actually available, is about 17568 yen or approx 171.3 USD with the first 13k yen or so needs to be paid upfront in order for them to purchase one (or for this case, pre-order one)

I heard Buyee is also a good proxy service, but it charges 10% commission but they can store 90 days (this can help save Shipping cost if you plan to purchase multiples in this time period)

oof.

Glad I didn't buy super parts... or armor parts for that matter.

Also, that flushes with NY never doing another round.

I hope the guys putting multiples on ebay have to refund their money :D

Edited by Gakken85

I guess you could say it was a little obvious, I mean hlj always limits the high demand items to one per customer, and the Ozma Valk it's a HIGH demand item, it was veeeery weird to see them receive such a huge supply from Bandai

Very vague reply on what they plan to do though. So I guess for the mean time they keeping all orders opened and trying to source more to meet their orders. And when they are unable to meet them, then they will start cancelling multiples first and I guess those who order at the end if they cannot supply 1 to each person.

Very vague reply on what they plan to do though. So I guess for the mean time they keeping all orders opened and trying to source more to meet their orders. And when they are unable to meet them, then they will start cancelling multiples first and I guess those who order at the end if they cannot supply 1 to each person.

Judging by how they've handled orders in the past, they'll probably fulfill the orders on a first come, first serve basis regardless of the number of units. The problem is:

1. There will be no chance of another PO window since they have maybe hundreds of orders on queue. That means there's no trying your luck once the item is out since the queue will never be shortened.

2. You will not know if you'll be getting one till the actual release date, or up to 2 weeks after release. It's gonna be a guessing game.

What they can (and should) do is:

1. Reduce all multiple orders to 1

2. Cancel all orders after a certain quota is reached

I did send another e-mail though so let's see if they're planning to resolve this problem or they're just gonna leave it be.

First come first serve. If you got in at the end of that 45 window you probably won't get one.

They were just telling me that on an act 5 stand that sold out the other day.

0bfVrGJ.jpg

But I Imagine if people who PO'd multiples with the same IP they will catch it and ban them.

Edited by Gakken85

They will go based off time. People who got in first will get them. First come first serve.

They were just telling me that on an act 5 stand.

But I Imagine if people who PO'd multiples with the same IP they will catch it and ban them.

They will not ban people who order multiple because they allowed this item to be bought as many as the person wanted. Only if they limit it to 1 and if you place multiple orders to get around it, then they will ban you like they did for the VF-25A.

18k yen is exactly what they did with the VF-25F when it was first reissued, but then on release, they drop the price. I think I will pass on this and put my hopes on HLJ or hope that on release more is available. Don't want to get caught again like I was on the VF-25F with NY.