Well the armor looks like it's all one color and all the other parts are probably dark grey for the joints and Max factory usually puts in waterslide decals. Judging by the plamax chamber from gargantia on the verdurous planet, the other parts may be in color and it probably has light gimmicks like the other pacific rim kit.

I just received my Ultimate GD and I must say that this UGD is rather quite nice. Fwiw, I never own any previous GD versions.

Joints are tight. Very solid figure. Mine don't seem to have the grease, paint-smell and smudge issues that yt-reviewers have noted.

Quality and stability is about the same as my old Cherno, which means it seems quite very good. At least, so far. Still, it's a NECA product so just hoping nothing breaks off soon after this posting. :touche:
Nice accessories and light-up feature for a US$22 mecha figure. Dunno why the batteries were already installed, but it's all good.

As such, for an "Ultimate" GD version, not quite sure why it doesn't include the boat... :unknw:

Anyway, quick shot with my old Cherno Alpha and CT's possibly moar awesome ancestor...

http://i.imgur.com/ssKlzkxl.jpg
ssKlzkxl.jpg

:bump:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

• 3 months later...