Kinda sorta music related, but I just ordered this http://www.guitarcenter.com/PRS-2011-513-Flame-10-Top-with-Rosewood-Neck-Electric-Guitar-H71839-i1819135.gc Looking to make a lot of great music with it.

In other news, has anyone heard the new Van Halen song "Tatoo"? Not too bad, and having David Lee Roth singing still sounds great.

Kinda sorta music related, but I just ordered this http://www.guitarcen...839-i1819135.gc Looking to make a lot of great music with it.

In other news, has anyone heard the new Van Halen song "Tatoo"? Not too bad, and having David Lee Roth singing still sounds great.

Just watched the new VH video yesterday, indeed it was great to see DLR back! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

Okay, let's get some REAL rock in here:

OK, Some REAL AUSSIE RAWK with the low budget, lo-fi sounds of THE BAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's SPIDERBAIT to the unitiated......)

Edited by taksraven

Currently on an 80's New Romantic phase, listening to Ultravox, Visage, Softcell, Fun Boy Three.

Graham

Ultravox! That brings back memories. Somewhere in my parents place I still have the 12" vinyl of Vienna. Still one of my favourite ballads for sure.

Vastly underrated band that should have been 90's icons..........

This clip has everything you could want in a 90's clip including high contrast B&W footage, quick cuts, overuse of the smoke machine, bored looking Flamenco dancers and sheep. You can't go wrong.....

Bonus points for setting it to the tune of "Turkey in the Straw":

When I was in elementery school we had a big test where we had to fill in a map with all the states and capitals. So to prep for it I listened to that song on a continuous loop for 14 strait hours including while sleeping.

totally aced that test. :p