6 minutes ago, Swann said:

Rozz Williams America's own Yoshiki

Not too many live vids with Rozz seem to exist. It’s wild how things have changed in the age of the cell phone. Nowadays you’re guaranteed to find a video on YouTube of any concert no matter the status of the band.

7 minutes ago, Big s said:

Not too many live vids with Rozz seem to exist. It’s wild how things have changed in the age of the cell phone. Nowadays you’re guaranteed to find a video on YouTube of any concert no matter the status of the band.

I have met Rozz and he wasn't kind to his fans. The guy who replaced him. Name Valor. Is kind to his fans.

3 hours ago, Swann said:

I have met Rozz and he wasn't kind to his fans. The guy who replaced him. Name Valor. Is kind to his fans.

I know Rozz definitely had some major issues, and I’ve seen both in concert, but I prefer the older music. The valor years are like a completely different sound mainly because there was no one left from the original band. I remember in the early nineties you could actually catch a show by two versions of the band.

As far as Rozz, I also liked Shadow Project.