Wonder Woman returns to tv

Oh come on. Next you'll be saying that the M*A*S*H Tv series was unrealistic 'cause it went for 11 years and the actual Korean conflict only went for 18 months!!

Taksraven

Yeah and 2 and a half men doesn`t make any sense either. Alan is a full time chiropractor but in the span of 8 years can`t manage to save up enough money to move out of his brother`s house.

Actually, Wonder Woman is not even human. And her entire history is laced with Greek Mythology. She is an ambassador to man's world. None of this is found in this adaptation. It's Wonder Woman by name only. It's a hollow gutless soul. At least Smallville tried to keep the essence of the mythology and the character. The basic building blocks are there for Superman's history. None of it is found in this WW adaptation.

Not sure where you're getting this from. The script review clearly states that she's from paradise island and leaves the amazons to be an ambassador to the world of man. It makes no mention of her not being made of clay, or not being able to be absorbed back into the earth or any of the other myriad idiosyncrasies of her MANY comic book backgrounds.

Sorry, Linda Carter will always be Wonder Woman. And wouldn't this just be another flop like Bionic Woman was?

Just keep Katee Sackhoff out of it and it might stand a chance...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adrianne Palicki is a fine looking actress.

Maybe the hair color, the pose, the custome, the lighting etc.... I just think this offical wonderwoman photo is awful.

Hope Wonder woman is not going to end up like Aquaman.

Edited by macrossnake

How come I've seen cosplayers with much better-fitting boots and leggings?

Looks like someone's all set for the Comic-Con...

• 2 weeks later...

moar pix and stuff!

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/03/30/new-wonder-woman-tv-series-set-pics-reveal-changes-to-the-heroines-costume

they went with the red boots and darker pants, but Adrianne's still a DAMN FINE HOTTIE! B))

even her stunt-double's quite physically fit and not that bad, either...

another vid:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/nick-allen/8417104/New-Wonder-Woman-in-action.html

Edited by treatment

This + New Spidey costume + Favrou off of Iron Man are really making me lose faith in the comic boom that built up. Green Lantern & Cap better not suck. Kickass 2 better also continue kicking ass.

This + New Spidey costume + Favrou off of Iron Man are really making me lose faith in the comic boom that built up. Green Lantern & Cap better not suck. Kickass 2 better also continue kicking ass.

I'm pretty sure Kick-Ass 2 got canceled.

whats wrong with the new spiderman? I think it looks great,I dont have faith in Green Lantern though,but Cap will be good.

as for the wonder woman,Im glad they went with the red boots and more wearable pants,but im still eh about it. I'll check out the pilot of course but after that is anyones guess.