Captain America: First Avenger

EXO

It's funny, even in the comics the super soldier serum only worked for a small number of people. Most people exposed to it had horrible side effects.

Exactly... Its a comic about steroids.

Any pics of the Red Skull.

I think this is what you're looking for.

New hi-res photos

capskullbig.jpg

I think it's a pic of the Skull before he donned his mask. The reason why they didn't slap a N.A.Z.I. swastika on his arm is beyond me, since I think in the original comics the Skull didn't affiliate himself with Hydra until he got thawed well after WWII (I have to read his bio again at the Marvel website to be sure); Unless this is the Ultimate version of Cap (I haven't read any of the Ultimate Comics, so I'm guessing here).

I think it's a pic of the Skull before he donned his mask. The reason why they didn't slap a N.A.Z.I. swastika on his arm is beyond me, since I think in the original comics the Skull didn't affiliate himself with Hydra until he got thawed well after WWII (I have to read his bio again at the Marvel website to be sure); Unless this is the Ultimate version of Cap (I haven't read any of the Ultimate Comics, so I'm guessing here).

Swastika's aren't pc

Red skull doesn't wear a mask unless your referring to the robot body he had/has.

Ultimate Red skull is so not family friendly.

Great camo. There was a good reason why French soldiers stopped wearing Red, White and Blue uniforms in WWI.

Because the A on his head doesn't stand for France as Grand Admiral pointed out

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

Skull DID Where a mask for a very long time. He was definitely wearing it in WW2.

Aparently in this Hydra is like an offshoot of the nazis or something.

Masks... Hmmm. Maybe this will be more like the Christopher Nolan Batman movies, as in, no stupid kiddie mask stuff. Like more realistic.

Skull DID Where a mask for a very long time. He was definitely wearing it in WW2.

Aparently in this Hydra is like an offshoot of the nazis or something.

It's also a fact that he was handpicked as a boy by Hitler himself to be the Nazi version of a Super Soldier.

And, guys, in case you haven't guessed, I'm definately not P.C.; I believe in showing the truth about characters, no matter how ugly the subject matter their origins are.

Edited by Wanzerfan

That costume is outstanding.

Sounds like we have a real movie on our hands.

Most comic book adaptations suck monkey balls. MOST. But the good ones blow me away.

I have a lot of hope for this one.

I must admitt I haven,t followed Cap since the 80,s "streets of poision" mini-series which was great writting IMO.

But I,m vagely aware of his ultimate counterpart, and I couldn,t comment on the costume variations on either... but as a novice I really like what I see.

For the first part of the movie a WW2 period piece..I,m excited!!!

Nice, I really think (hope) this will turn out well. If the article is accurate then I like the direction/script they opted to go with.

Thinking way down the line I wonder how the costume will look in the Avengers movie - hopefully not too much of a departure of what's been shown so far.

-b.

Nice, I really think (hope) this will turn out well. If the article is accurate then I like the direction/script they opted to go with.

Thinking way down the line I wonder how the costume will look in the Avengers movie - hopefully not too much of a departure of what's been shown so far.

-b.

Considering the budget is on the cheap side, I'm guess joss wont waste any money on redesigning the costumes.

Considering the budget is on the cheap side, I'm guess joss wont waste any money on redesigning the costumes.

Yeah, can you tell me what the hell is up with Marvel? The Avengers is probably the most sure fire hit they will ever have. Didn't they make enough with Iron Man to at least give us an Avatar budgeted Avengers? :angry: